It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Message: Get Rid Of Your Nukes!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be just as easy to assume that they are checking the nukes out, where they are located, how many each region of the world has, etc. Maybe they are taking inventory of our military prowess and formulating a plan behind the info. Maybe they are not passive in nature and are sizing us up before they strike. Maybe they would like us to dismantle our nukes so we would be less effective against them. Maybe they were testing a new technology of theirs that lets them interface with our technology and shut our nukes and other systems down. Then tweaking it while at the same time preparing to take over our planet. Maybe they tried to take over our planet in ancient times and failed because of our use of nukes, destroying the inhabitable planet, eliminating existing civilizations, and making it useless to them until modern times. This could all be a possibility, but why didn't they attack hundreds of years ago? Maybe their huge attcking ships and motherships weren't here.

I don't think this is the case, but it is just as easy to assume this as it is to assume that they are benevolent beings trying to help our advancement and protect us from ourselves.

edit for grammar

[edit on 6-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Interesting stuff about this UFO's and nukes stuff.
If true, I don't know if they would "stop us from destruction". They may be merely experimenting with another airborne object.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I cannot give you a link, but the subject of UFOs interfering with Minuteman ICBMs is covered in Faded Giant by Robert Salas and James Klots. It covers the year 1967. There was a wave of UFO reports during the mid 60s. This book appears to be self published. Perhaps a link, look for it at www.booksurge.com I have not tried that link for awhile, and it does not work for me now, but perhaps you can get through.

Waves of UFO sightings occured shortly after periods of nuclear testing. The short response times of only a few weeks indicate that the UFOs are based somewhere in the solar system. These are reconnaissance craft, but if they are attacked, they do not hesitate to take out our aircraft and also cause other problems.

These aliens are not space brothers from Venus. They are very powerful and dangerous and have their own agenda. See The Threat by David M. Jacobs Simon & Schuster. There is no defense if they make their move, and this is the main reason for the extreme secrecy.

<< 1   >>

join