It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Message: Get Rid Of Your Nukes!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
UFOs have been reported many times over nuclear power plants, nuclear research facilities, nuclear storage bunkers and even nuclear weapons bases. In several cases they have succeeded in shutting down ICBMs so that we can't use them.

But why? Is the general understanding here that aliens want us to get rid of our nukes?
It would make sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
UFOs have been reported many times over nuclear power plants, nuclear research facilities, nuclear storage bunkers and even nuclear weapons bases. In several cases they have succeeded in shutting down ICBMs so that we can't use them.

But why? Is the general understanding here that aliens want us to get rid of our nukes?
It would make sense.

It could also make as much sense that they want us to make better nukes. Or they could just as easily be proving their superiority, or having fun.
No one knows what they're are thinking.

Why would it make sense that they want us to get rid of our nukes, just because they take a general interest in them and shut down some ICBMs?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Is the general understanding here that aliens want us to get rid of our nukes?
It would make sense.

Yes. Supposedly, they want the threats against the World eliminated, atleast until they have showed up and had a serious word with the Earthlings.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
In several cases they have succeeded in shutting down ICBMs so that we can't use them.

I have seen this claim several times, but I have never seen this claim sourced.

source?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Get rid of nukes, yep i can see that happening no problem.

The thing is, what is the next big weapon?, NUKES are the spectrum48k of weapons these days.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

It would be great if you could post a link or a reference about UFOs and ICBM's shutting down.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, they discussed that matter on Larry King recently, so just do a search for that show. The show was about UFO's.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882

It would be great if you could post a link or a reference about UFOs and ICBM's shutting down.

2nd Reference
www.--.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk

2nd Reference
www.--.com...

Oh wow, interesting case! Thanks for that one, haven't heard about it.

To the OP, I believe if their aim was to disarm they would have done it within a blink of an eye. They are observing, since all those nuclear sites are highly secured and they want to see how we react to various interferences within those areas.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk

2nd Reference
www.--.com...

That makes no mention of weapons being disabled by a ufo.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ok gunna go out on limb here!!lol

Ok say the 1st bomb was a gift from "evil" alies in a little bargin with the secret goverment..

And the other aliens "good ones" who knows..know that it "the tech" or stuff should have never been used in the way it was intended and are on a clean up mission to get rid of it? i dunno..

And then what about the waste? i wonder if its only the active stuff there after that would result in a BOOM or is the radio active stuff in the first place?

I mean would it not be smarter for the aliens to just take away the nuke plant? instead of waiting for use to make em.. or is it the fact the thing its sat on will end up droping on some poor counties head?

I aint got a clue but its on the disclosure project thing aswell "some dude" forget his name..

said he was filiming some missile test n that he seen a ufo wizz around it fire a laser n the zip off again!!

hehe pretty interesting if thats ture "and it was on film" would LOVE to see that baby
laser pew pew lol

here is a link for the minute men thing.. trying to find the one about the missle test aswell

www.metacafe.com...

Missle dude www.dailymotion.com...

this is abit off topic but worth a watch!!

www.youtube.com...

still related to aliens tho

[edit on 5-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe they are doing this so we wont blow up the planet, make it inhabitable, and possibly even effect other dimensions. there could even be problems in space. Im sure these ET's have an agenda as to why. My guess is that they just dont want this planet gone.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't know if I subscribe to the notion that aliens are giving us the message to dismantle all of humankind's nuclear weapons. I think it's a message that many people would like to see aliens give to humanity on a collective level. (if they really exist and/or are visiting this planet)

Also, I don't know for a fact that aliens have been disabling nuclear weapons or other nuclear powered devices at various nuclear installations over the years. The stories many of us have read describing such intervention are fascinating to say the least. Does anyone know of a verifiable account of such an event taking place?

But, I do find it quite interesting (and relieving) that not one nuclear weapon has been used (that I know of) during any of the numerous military conflicts over the years by anyone, anywhere since the end of World War II.

I believe there have been underground nuclear tests as recent as just a few years ago. (North Korea, India, etc.) And, above ground tests occurred frequently during the cold war. No alien intervention occurred there that I know of either.

Daisy cutter conventional bombs have been used in Iraq which are supposed to be nearly as powerful as a small tactical nuclear weapon. No intervention there.

Still, the idea of aliens 'saving us from ourselves' is a comforting one. One can only hope that there is some truth to it in lieu of cooler heads prevailing regarding the use of nukes in the future.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is a link of a ufo over a nuclear plant in kentucky.
strange sphere with strange lights.
1994 Fernald UFO Incident

[edit on 5-4-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nukes in the hands of violent, primitive guys who don't look after their own and kill fellow humans with impunity, and allow billions to live in the most harsh circumstances with millions dying without food or their needs met when there ample for everyone. Yeah, they want us to disarm and really truly my message as an experiencer is for to live in peace with each other, curtail all things that enable us to abuse each other, including fundamentalist religions, and do away with the bloodline leaders and capitalism and ownership but learn from the natives and look at an alternative such as the venus project.

Use of nuclear violates Galactic laws.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They're also extremely concerned with the breaks in the food change and the destruction and depletion of nature. The rain forest, and the oceans, and the well being of our whale population and dolphins. We are being judged and studied enmasse in a determination of what to do. I am sure there are many who don't think we're worth intervening for or saving and would have this planet self destruct yet again.

Yet, due the large number of people who wish to live in peace, who are more enlightened, including their love for the children, even when we don't love humanities children to ensure that all live equally with adequate resources, and to treat no one like work slaves to the illumanati businesses but simply pool resources and share some work with able bodied people, but distribute to everyone. They love us. And its actually a good sign that they don't just walk away, and do so much work working with people grass roots. They see potential in us, and that a lot of this is MC and manipulation by the cartel, not the majorities doing.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Malmström incident is the one you are looking for.
www.cufon.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The only way its gonna happen is by a show of force, none of this cloak N Dagger baloney. They would need to simultaneously stage vessels over every single Nuke facilities in the world for an extended period of time, long enough for all the news networks to pick it up and be in no doubt its chinese lanterns or flares for the meatheads still stickin to those excuses. Yep

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Isn't it on the disclosure project witness testimony DVD, where they talk about the time a ufo destroyed the nuclear warheads of a US missile base? There is also the time they cut the dummy warhead off a test missile. I think that's also discussed on that same DVD. Or perhaps its on out of the blue?

I definitely think they are telling us to get rid of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join