It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the moon is artifical

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
John Lear also thinks the moon is a giant soul catcher. So I wouldnt put too much emphasis on his ideas about astronomy.

That's not entirely accurate. He mentioned there were towers on the moon used for housing and then recycling souls back into bodies. Not the moon itself..

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I tend to agree with most of you on here, I believe that
the Moon is fake.
I remember a while back, a cable network showed some
dour English TV programme called 'The Sky At Night' hosted by
Sir Patrick Moore.
Apart from being a adequate xylophone player and captaining
the England football team in the 1966 World Cup, he was keen
on explaining that the Moon may of once belonged to the Earth.

Me? I think it's a crock. the idea that Geoff Hurst's shot went
over the line is still debateable. The Moon is a base riddled with
Grays, everyone knows that... Big Moira knows a guy (well, a few
years ago, she knew lots) and he told her that he worked at an
air base where it was common knowledge that the Moon was
regulary visited by US and the aliens.

So Paddy... stick to the xylophone!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't think it's artificial, but I do believe some things are happening on the far side (the "dark side").
I can't believe that I just learned recently that that far side never shows itself...

But seriously... Why haven't we returned?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

i have two theories on why we havent returned
1 we have been warned not to go by the grays who have a large base there

or
2 we are going there just not in view of the public, the us airforce are using craft like the aura to go there, there is a guy called gary something who is being extradited from the uk to the us after hacking us dept of defence files showing non terresttrail officers and us aiforce spacecraft

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
Found a 3 part documentary called: Alien moon. It claims that the moon is crawling with aliens.

1) Why NASA Never Returned To The Moon
www.youtube.com...

2) The UFOs Seen On The Moon
www.youtube.com...

3) Spherical UFOs and Flying Serpents
www.youtube.com...

thanks to these videos i definatly see the moon differently

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I read about this guy, apparently he was just hacking systems with no administrator password with a dial up modem and found a breach into NASA. He says he saw pictures of alien ships airbrushed out of NASA pictures. If he is a hoax I don't understand why authorities are going after him. Apparently they are hacked 1000s of times every year...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
John Lear also thinks the moon is a giant soul catcher. So I wouldnt put too much emphasis on his ideas about astronomy.

As far as I recall, John stated that one tower on the moon could be a soul catcher.

If I'm also correct, I believe that John may have admitted, a couple of years ago, that it might not be a soul catcher after all. He's human and allowed to change his mind, right?

Be careful when you spread disinfo about people.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens arent so accurate so the moon drifts.
Maybe it has collected extra space junk which effected it's weight.

Maybe they are taking the moon and leaving, but they are immortal and time means nothing to them, so in a few billion years they will have left our solar system.

If you belive you can understand the motivations of an alien species, then you should cut back on the coffee.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think the amazing coincidence the Moon and Sun are the same size suggests Intelligent Design more than anything (and no I'm not a right-wing Christian nut or even a Christian at all).

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Eh, the sun and the Moon may look like they are the same size in the sky, but they really aren't. The sun is about 400 times as wide as the moon, but it is also 400 times further away...

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

yeah thats the point i am making the sun 400 times bigger and 400 times further away so they "appear" the same size?? thats a bit of a coincidence isnt it i am not a betting man but would love to know the odds of that ocurring naturally.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by insider15

I believe the moon could be artificial, or maybe natural and then made into some type of vessel. I came to this conclusion when wondering why the face of the moon always faces the Earth.

It dawned on me to wonder, if the light side of our moon always faces us, then how did the meteors hit it head on? They would've had to pass through the center of Earth to hit in some of the locations where the craters are. I know Earth's gravity could manipulate some meteors in the direction of the moon, but they would have hit at an angle, causing mishapen crater, right? Then how do they hit in a naturally occuring head-on angle with the Earth in the way? Just my opinion.

Also, if you take a clear ball and fill it half full with water then spin the ball the water (heavy part of the ball) stays at the bottom, because of gravity. When the ball stops spinning the water is still in the same place, at the bottom. If the moon were partially hollowed wouldn't the heavy part of the moon be pulled by Earth's gravity toward the surface of Earth, thus causing the moon to always face the Earth in the same position?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

easy mistake to make but the moon does in fact rotate here is an exert from wikipdia

"The Moon is in synchronous rotation, which means that it rotates about its axis in the about the same time it takes to orbit the Earth. This results in it keeping nearly the same face turned towards the Earth at all times. The Moon used to rotate at a faster rate, but early in its history, its rotation slowed and became locked in this orientation as a result of frictional effects associated with tidal deformations caused by the Earth.["

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by insider15
i dont think the moon can be natural, it had to be built by someone as its just to much of a coincidence that it is just the right size and distance from the earth so that during an eclipse it appears exactly the same size as the sun!!

Errrr, do you actually know how ecplises work? Obviously not..

Solar ecplises occur when the moon is the precise distance away from the earth, to be able to occlude the entire disc of the sun. The moon is not a constant distance from the earth. Its proximity varies, hence the gravitational effects it has on the tides.

The type of solar eclipse event depends on the distance of the Moon from the Earth during the event. A total solar eclipse occurs when the Earth intersects the umbra portion of the Moon's shadow.

The eclipse magnitude is the fraction of the Sun's diameter that is covered by the Moon

Maybe you should actually familiarise your self with astronomy before making such claims

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I do

a cut and paste but accurate none the less.

"Most of the tidal effects seen on the Earth are caused by the Moon's gravitational pull, with the Sun making a somewhat smaller contribution. Tidal drag slows the Earth's rotation by about 0.002 seconds per day per century.As a result of the conservation of angular momentum, the slowing of Earth's rotation is accompanied by an increase of the mean Earth-Moon distance of about 3.8 m per century, or 3.8 cm per year."

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I guess that is what I am trying to say. I am assuming this proves that the same side of the moon is facing Earth at all times, hence the "Dark Side of the Moon". This would, for me, mean that the meteors would have a hard time finding there target without coming into the path of Earth, or its gravity. I am probably wrong, but I haven't found (and haven't really looked) for any explanation to why the craters are where they are, in line with Earth and not hitting us, our atmosphere and so on.

I wonder how we know the moon used to rotate faster? It was such a long time ago. I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the info.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here is an article which also states some highly improbable numerical statistical coincidences between the earth, moon and sun.

bretthenebery.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The moon has green glass spots that are hot from very old nukes over 5,000 years ago. As noted by a native Indian oral tradition that there was a war there. also noted in old Indian Mss that it was with Rama. It seems they mined the moon for ore and it may be the reason for the hollow effect. It is a natural object.
1). It once had water
2). its gravity is not 20% more like 52%
3) Plants grow well with added moon soil.
4). It has a very slight atmosphere
5). it has clouds at times

I tend to think it may for a very short period of time was a living world that was changed by curse from God or and human means.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
well... if the sun, venus or mars was just a little bigger or if the Earth was just a little closer or if the Galaxy was just a bit different there would not be any life on this planet... so it seems pretty incredible... maybe related to sacred geometry... The sun and the entire solar system is pretty special as is the moon.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Intresting concept...but I have a question...did we really land on the moon I heard that it was staged??...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join