It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the moon is artifical

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by insider15
nice respond...and i have one reuest show me the apollo lander????

when we can see the whole moon surfuce in that resultion i shal put my hands up an say "sorry" but the best briains on the planet who design these scopes that can see planets around aother stars cant pint one at the moon and say "yeah theres nthing up there"???? uuuummmm why dont they?????

wow cool responds really loving the posters here much love folks keep em coming pros n cons!!!! truth will out!!

If you get the "tube time" you can do something like image the lander. But you have to convince the Hubble committee that this is something that needs to be done. There are other demands on it's time. And it's dying, so that time become ever more precious. Using it to resolve urban legends is not high on the list to things to be done before it expires.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think JESUS made it

Jupiter 2

But not uranus...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
all i ask is for a answer...i maybe a nrmal guy i go to wrk i earnmy mony i go out and get tanked at the weekend..but i am intrestested in this stuff and we can tell if i gas giant passes across the frnt of a star a few thousand light years away but we cant point a scope at our n moon and answer a few basic questions??? one telscope a few days and then case close....why????????????????????????????

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

nice respond...and i have one reuest show me the apollo lander????

when we can see the whole moon surfuce in that resultion i shal put my hands up an say "sorry" but the best briains on the planet who design these scopes that can see planets around aother stars cant pint one at the moon and say "yeah theres nthing up there"???? uuuummmm why dont they?????

wow cool responds really loving the posters here much love folks keep em coming pros n cons!!!! truth will out!!

If you get the "tube time" you can do something like image the lander. But you have to convince the Hubble committee that this is something that needs to be done. There are other demands on it's time. And it's dying, so that time become ever more precious. Using it to resolve urban legends is not high on the list to things to be done before it expires.

I like your response.....well done...you have subverted...many understandings here....you are welcome to provide "PROOF"...to the contrary...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

all i ask is for a answer...i maybe a nrmal guy i go to wrk i earnmy mony i go out and get tanked at the weekend..but i am intrestested in this stuff and we can tell if i gas giant passes across the frnt of a star a few thousand light years away but we cant point a scope at our n moon and answer a few basic questions??? one telscope a few days and then case close....why????????????????????????????

For one thing, the "question" as to whether or not Man landed on the Moon has been answered. Maybe not to your satisfaction, but it has been answered very well and there is no doubt we did it. At least no doubt among those who have looked at the evidence and understood it. If you resolutely refuse to believe that it happened, fine for you. But don't expect anyone to expend great resources just to satisfy your need to disbelieve one of the most thoroughly documented events in the 20th Century.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
sorry realy dont understand ur responce it wasnt really an answer to my question, please dont get me wrong i an not havibf a go at you but you responce just didnt answer any of my questions.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by qbik2008
I love the "Disinfo" Tactics here..I sperm all over them...for growth and stability...I am a Disinfo Ageno of the highest realm...lol....

Sperm???

Isn't this thread about the moon?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

For one thing, the "question" as to whether or not Man landed on the Moon has been answered. Maybe not to your satisfaction, but it has been answered very well and there is no doubt we did it. At least no doubt among those who have looked at the evidence and understood it. If you resolutely refuse to believe that it happened, fine for you. But don't expect anyone to expend great resources just to satisfy your need to disbelieve one of the most thoroughly documented events in the 20th Century.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by qbik2008

I am still awaiting "Enightenment"...lol...I am ignorant to your "Claimed Knowledge" of the Universe...still awaiting further explanation....

I am an Imbecile...so to speak of Cosmic "Proof"....please enlighten me...lol....you are a wonder to behold....

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by qbik2008I am still awaiting "Enightenment"...lol...I am ignorant to your "Claimed Knowledge" of the Universe...still awaiting further explanation....

I am an Imbecile...so to speak of Cosmic "Proof"....please enlighten me...lol....you are a wonder to behold....

And you'll never see it, until you allow yourself to. That's entirely up to you. De Nile isn't just a river in Africa.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am still awaiting...love and truth...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ok folks we have got totally of my post here which is cool by me, i love debate discussion and intriguge but i ask a few posts ago that we have super power telescopes that can see planets around other stars so why not point something at the moon for 5 minutes and put all us conspirpcy theory nuts to rest?? why dosnt some agensy dio that?? like 1 hour of telescope time on the moon would answer soooo many of our queries..why doesnt smeone do that????

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

ok folks we have got totally of my post here which is cool by me, i love debate discussion and intriguge but i ask a few posts ago that we have super power telescopes that can see planets around other stars so why not point something at the moon for 5 minutes and put all us conspirpcy theory nuts to rest?? why dosnt some agensy dio that?? like 1 hour of telescope time on the moon would answer soooo many of our queries..why doesnt smeone do that????

Why should we waste tube time to prove something that's already been proven. (You repeat your question, I repeat my answer.) If you want to debunk the moon landing, trot out your "proof".

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

hi mate i am not trying deunk the moon landing "theory", it shouldnt needd debunkin what with all the 100% evidence as i said i neither belive nor disbelive anything..until i am given conrete proof of somethibng then i wil queston it.... my mum told me i was born in belfast but until i meet smeone who says yeah i was in belfast with ypur mum i wont believe it!!!!(yeah my dad was there but he passed out!!!! poor bugger!!!!)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Gawdzilla

hi mate i am not trying deunk the moon landing "theory", it shouldnt needd debunkin what with all the 100% evidence as i said i neither belive nor disbelive anything..until i am given conrete proof of somethibng then i wil queston it.... my mum told me i was born in belfast but until i meet smeone who says yeah i was in belfast with ypur mum i wont believe it!!!!(yeah my dad was there but he passed out!!!! poor bugger!!!!)

You might check your birth certificate. That would be documentary proof of where you were born. (Unless your name is Obama.
)

You want to expend great resources, tube time, to add further proof to the already completely adequate body of information about the moon landings. You have to have a really good reason for that. What reason would that be?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join