It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the moon is artifical

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i dont think the moon can be natural, it had to be built by someone as its just to much of a coincidence that it is just the right size and distance from the earth so that during an eclipse it appears exactly the same size as the sun!! if it was a few thousand miles closer or further away an eclipse wouldnt work. My theory is that its a giant space station that over the millons of years in our orbit due to its gravity has accumulated a layer of rock and dust on its surface. this would also explain why nasa hasnt gone back to the moon since the apollo program, the makers of the moon warned them off.

anyone got any comments??

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by insider15

Totally agree

Death Star? might be pausible.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I do agree with you on this, why does it "ring like a bell when struck" if not hollow? there is also a strange gravitational anomaly that has not been fully disclosed about that caused many of the 1st probes to miss the moon by a mile due to this i believe. the evidence does point towards the moon being an artificial satellite in my opinion, there are to many coincidences like the one you mention OP.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
hmmm interesting idea there are three moons in fact i cant remember the names of the other two but there numbers, also our moon is moving further away and has been linked with tsunamis and earthquakes when an eclipse occurs.
i've heard what you mentioned recently about why we never went back there that we were warned off and the scene from the truman show where the office was in the moon makes me wonder were they trying to hide a message in the film as they like to?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think the possibilty is just their

This moon of Saturn is also very interesting.

Link

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well Alrighty then.
First the office for The Truman Show was not on the moon. It was on the outside of the set of the show. If it was on the moon how did Truman get to Ed Harris charachter?

Secondly the moon is not artificial, nor is it hollow. If it was made by man or some other being why would it drift away from the Earth an inch or so every year?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There are moons all over our solar system and probably the universe, so are these all artificial? Look at the moons on Saturn, one of them expands and contracts because of gravity and has huge amounts of volanic activity because of this. So I guess you think there is a volcano machine inside this moon or its the exhaust from the engine.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Perhaps The Moon's thrusters are malfunctioning after repeated asteroid hits?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm with the poster on this one. As mad as it sounds, I do entertain the possibility that that big old ball of rock might just be artificial. I introduced the idea in another post discussing facts about the moon and it didn't go down too well. Did any of you see this stuff.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Some mental material in there to browse over at your leisure...

Th8nker

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
John Lear also thinks the moon is a giant soul catcher. So I wouldnt put too much emphasis on his ideas about astronomy.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I hate this theory, because it is so damned paranoid. What I really hate about it is that I think that there is some truth to it, so that makes me paranoid too.

There is the fact that it always has one side facing us, which means that a hidden colony would remain permanently out of the Earths view. There is the fact that it is exactly the correct distance to perfectly conceal the Sun, which I believe the odds of occurring naturally are astronomical, pardon the pun. I have also heard that while the moons orbit is fairly stable, no one has yet explained how it got there. If it was an roaming solar body that was captured by the Earth's gravity it should be in a different orbit and the same is true if it was ejected from the Earth due to a collision with another stellar body.

Add all these things to all the points that have already been put forward on this thread and you have a lot of weird poop.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
thanks for the posts, also if it wernt for the moon life on earth wouldnt have evolved as when life was still only sea based the moon caused tides when the tides went out this left are ancestors high and dry to to speak and it was the ones that could survive these periods out of the water that evolved into land based creatures and eventually into us. so another strange coincidence??

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I like to keep an open mind. Believe in nothing, be open to everything. No-one prooved to me the moon was natural either. I read that in a book somewhere!
I think it was the Ladybird book of "I'll tell everyone what we think we know and adopt it as fact."

Th8nker

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I once thought that the moon was where souls go as a holding pen. We can't see them, but on another level the moon is actually teeming with souls -- that's what I thought. The gods and God known to man exist in that realm, with Osiris as head of the Gods, and God and Jesus above him. The angels and saints were in constant battle with satan and evil angels, and the other gods from all the other religions, on earth.

Then from there the souls would either return to earth into another human host at conception, or would hang around earth in spirit form, or would travel on cosmis rays to other stars or moons.

The whole thought process had to do with energy, electrons, and the soul. Interdimensional travel, linked by the weak nuclear force in this realm, following the principle of causality.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Found a 3 part documentary called: Alien moon. It claims that the moon is crawling with aliens.

1) Why NASA Never Returned To The Moon
www.youtube.com...

2) The UFOs Seen On The Moon
www.youtube.com...

3) Spherical UFOs and Flying Serpents
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It was probably rock cut out from the pacific rim in order to create a sea and execute a weather system. Having no place to store the large volumes of rock being excavated, the obvious choice would be to blast it into space - of course this may have been a deliberate tactic to control the water flow when the ice caps melted and filled the seas. To get the right amount of mass up there obviously took some fine tuning hence the other seas and oceans found around the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi, stealthyaroura & all.

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
...caused many of the 1st probes to miss the moon...

About that, see:

Enterprisemission Von_Braun SECRET.

www.enterprisemission.com...

The secret about the anti-gravity effects of rotating bodies !

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Personally if the moon was captured by our gravity why and how could it be pulling away from us now by an inch a year. Wouldn't it be moving closer? Also maybe aliens are in fact our "gods". We see several types of crafts and have accounts of one type shooting at another and many accounts of collectives of races out there against each other. Maybe "god" is the head of one of these collectives and his "angels" are his troops. They do battle with "satan" another collective leader trying for dominance. If you look at the bible before "christ (the second in command maybe?)" you see a very different and vengeful god who destroys half the world with floods and takes out many cities and walls and people without a second thought. Only helping those of his followers who are on his side. Then suddenly a change in leadership and presto a more refined god who thinks about our well being and cares for us. Maybe the moon is a base of operations and maybe it was put there to give us life, maybe these collectives need followers to add to thier army and that's why they abduct us to see if thier genetic changes to the "primates" have worked enough for us to be integrated into thier armies, or maybe its the "bad guys" looking to see what new weapons the "good guys" have up thier collective sleeves.

just a passing thought about all of this.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anubis9311

nice post sounds like sicthins ideas

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Well Alrighty then.
First the office for The Truman Show was not on the moon. It was on the outside of the set of the show. If it was on the moon how did Truman get to Ed Harris charachter?

You are correct the office was not supposed to be on the real moon. It was located on the edge of the dome set that Truman lived in.

Originally posted by TheMajestic
and the scene from the truman show where the office was in the moon makes me wonder were they trying to hide a message in the film as they like to?

However I believe TheMajestic meant that the writers of the film might be sending some secret message by having Christof (Ed Harris' character) be watching Truman from a set piece that looks like the moon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join