It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

famous songs that make me sick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I hate alot of newer music by bands after 1995.

Anythign by Evanessence,Nirvana (Only an idiot oculd compare them to GNR),System of a Down, Eminem, and any of that whiney teen angst music or goth. Make me want to

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
anything written by good charlotte or simple plan. it just makes me want to

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Who let the dogs out makes me want to kill.

and evanessence just blows ass

Summertime, Summer time and the livings easy...

I'm listening to sublime right now must purge memories of bajah men.

Ah yes I remeber Who Let the Dogs out.
Most people didnt know the whole thing so they woill get in a group and go " Who let the dogs out! Who Who! Who! Who Who. Who let the dogs out! Who Who! Who! Who Who .Who let the dogs out! Who Who! Who! Who Who etc .

I thought I was so cool memerising all the lines but withen a month it was degraded to a OK song then to a Turn it off or Ill

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think that Milkshake song by Kelis is pretty awful.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey Ya by Outkast...i cant STAND that #ing song...
Whats My name by Alicia keys...they play that SOO #in much...

Milkshake by Kelis....shes hot and the concept of milkshake is #in great
but this song is #in annoying.
Anything by Brittney Spears, Gayass Boy Bands, Soloists that split form bands, and anything by those Teenage whores

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
amen to ya dreamlandmafia

everything you described makes me wanna:w:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayEm
Sublime..yesssss...I have an extremely well played tape of theirs.

"Love is...what I got..." Siggghhh

"Badfish" is one of my favorites. The entire 40oz. CD is great though, from start to finish.

My Puke Songs:
99% of what is being used in Commercial Ads!! Maybe make that 100%, but I know there's atleast one that may still be ok.

Everything from ALL Corp. Rock, Throw Together Groups where NOT ONE of the LITTLE BASTARDS PLAY ANYTHING. (ex: New Kids, N-Sync, Spice Girls, etc.) Any monkey can be put on a mic and come out sounding wonderful. Add in 'Darren's Dance Moves' or some crap and Millions of Mindless, Tonedeaf, Simpletons eat it up!! I'm getting sick as I write this!!

The last 5 years or so of Madonna. (That's being nice, BTW.)

I need to stop now actually. I could take days with this topic and just thinking of this music really is making me feel ill right now!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I listened to Metallica once, gave me a cold.

I listened to Nickelback anoher time. Got AIDS. That Chad dude is a beard dad rock twat.

Also sports metal makes my dick itch.

i try and narrow my hatred down to specific songs, and if that list is anything to go by, Thursday must have hillbilly hell for ya Bolshy my man.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They are in my top three bands of all time but I must sayI hate St. Anger by Metallica.

Other songs:

1. Night moves- Bob Seger.
2. Cant Fight this Feeling Anymore - REO Speedwagon.
3. Anything by Eddie Money.
4.Anything after the year 1992.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
95% of all songs, composed in the last decade, that are played on American radio. The bitter old man has spoken!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Everything they play on mtv except for Outkast cause he's cool.

lol...Outkast is a group. Are you talking about Big Boi or Andre 3000? Andre is the dancing, crazy looking one and Big Boi is the big fur, jewelry sporting one.

BTW...not many songs truly disgust me. I rarely hear boy band songs or crappy macarena tracks because I rarely listen to the radio. I almost enjoy everything because I'm a well rounded music lover...if I could pick anything though...it would be missy elliot's "Work It".

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw Sugawara
I listened to Nickelback anoher time. Got AIDS. That Chad dude is a beard dad rock twat.

Also sports metal makes my dick itch.

I know what you mean, I listened to them once and nearly fell into a coma. I hope I didn't get the virus.

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, but I'm sure you're so tough you can beat the virus out of you.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
that "how bazaar" song, i dunno who sings it. dont really wanna know either cos it sucks @ss and makes me
blood

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
lithium does not "suck"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join