It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Liberal Gun Grabbers Seize On Pittsburgh Shootings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Fake Liberal Gun Grabbers Seize On Pittsburgh Shootings

www.prisonplanet.com

In the wake of the violence in Pittsburgh earlier today, the pro-Obama liberal blogs are blaming those of us who support the Second Amendment for the murder of four police officers.

David Neiwert, of Crooks and Liars, has grabbed a hold of comments made by Edward Perkovic, described as alleged shooter Richard Poplawski’s best friend. Perkovic said Poplawski feared “the Obama gun ban that’s on the way” and “didn’t like our rights being infringed upon.” Neiwert basically placed the blame for the murders on Fox News host Glenn Beck and Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the NRA, because they are worried about the Second Amendment under the Obama administration.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The occult-government doesn't want us to be free. They want us to be their slaves. They'll try to take our freedom, but they will never have it because we were born to keep it.

Stay armed & stay out of the hands of those wicked slave masters. We must live free & prosper. We stand united against all tyrants.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Criminals and Crazies.....

My prayers goes out to the families of the Law Enforcement officers.

A question in my mind of course is did this guy legally own his weapons? I doubt it but could be wrong. In every state I have been in a "dishonorable discharge" from the military and domestic violence is on the background check.

Anyway, I believe we will see more of this as the more "unstable" elements of our society loose their jobs and continue to go off the deep end... More IDIOTS who think they now have a "justification" for violence against the "system" as they believe the "system" is treating them unfairly.

You see, the criminals and crazies have just been given the "ultimate" excuse, a compete re-direction of blame that the press will eat up. Now every nut that kills somebody will blame "the government" or "the system" (couldn't be your just a violent POS could it? LOL).

Before all of these random murders started, the press was already blatantly lying about US sporting good stores selling Rocket launchers and grenades to Mexican drug cartels. See link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now after a few of these incidents involving these nut jobs, we will have calls for continued regulation and that I would bet money on it. I fear this is only the beginning. As more "on the edge" kooks become unemployed, in their sick minds they will assume it's time to off themselves but of course they will want to take as many people with them as possible.

God, I can't stand these nut-jobs, they make all law-abiding gun owners look bad when they use excuses like this for their own purposes.

And of course it only gets better, States all over the country are releasing dangerous criminals at a staggering rate.

Note: The Law Abiding Citizen is being threatened from every side.... Crazies, Criminals, and a fear of being left defenseless against these threats due to mis-informed or just plain lying "gun grabbers".

God help us.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Americans do a lot more killing with cars than with guns but libs never mention that. They won't even consider minor measures like lowering speed limits or making DUI an automatic felony but they want to BAN GUNS ENTIRELY and render americans defenseless.!!!

new topics

top topics

join