posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
What "We The People" can learn from recent G-20 and NATO events...
If you are attending demonstration, using your legal right for freedom of speech - Police will be attending also there, but only to make it look like
a riot, just to kick your civilian sorry ass - So, we should prepare our self, protect ourself from alleged police brutality.
Personal outfit: ( Black color recommendable )
3. Leather jacket - strong materials
3. Body armors - west
4. Leaher gloves
5. Army boots, protected workshoes
Personal Package - Gears:
6. FirstAid Kit
7. Eye protection glasses, sunglasses
8. TearGas masks
9. Ear - sound protection
For surviving and working as a group, useful extra equips:
10. Communication: Phones with new prepaids, walkietalkies
11. Blanket - Black side, white side
12. Spray can - markering pens
13. Food over your own needs
14. Bottled water
15. Radio - TVset
17. Night Vision Equips
18. Pencil Torch
19. Toiletpaper - newspaper - A3, A4 arc papers
22. Maps from the area
... And -
23. Ask your self - do I hit back - and if so, with what?
Message is clear and ousted from governments:
"There is no such thing as peaceful demonstrations"
... So equip your self to riots - but who say its you who should bleed? And remember, they are not paying to police enough from that - Facing
equals in battlezone.
Did I miss something from list? - My lessons has come from joining, or organizing four great demonstrations.