It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place to be on Planet Earth to survive the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
In a community of homesteaders in the jungles of South America?

Where can one go to get away from the FEMA camps, the forced innoculations, the poisoned food and water, the youth brigades being organized now of propagandized zealots who think they will be saving the world to kill off the population, the destitute and out of work people that are being organized to come and kill us?

Are there any frontiers left on Planet Earth where people can go and form communities?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
SA? don't the Bushs have land down there now? can't hide there! I would say get ready to be really cold, but the NWO would probably drill the bleep out of Alaska and Canada. Tasmania!

edit to add Flint, MI since know one cares about it and parts are being abandined. If you can tame the lawless people..

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Totalstranger]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you assume the SHTF or something along those lines. A day-zero for NWO... etc..

There are several places on earth that are safe, even now, and in the future. First, my personal favorite place to imagine would be Canada. Nothing near the US border, but something further north. Northwest Territories, Yukon, and even parts of Alaska.

I guess South America, but I wouldn't feel safe there, its rather isolated, but in Canada, your relatively close to Asia, and the Americas.

Parts of the Steppes in Asia and Siberia are always safe, along with the Himalayas. Austrialia, the less inhabited parts. Sections of the African Jungle are also safe.

There are more places than you think. But I highly doubt they will ever need to be used... That's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
northern iron, we got plenty of fresh water loads of forests with wild life some of the best salmon fishing in the world, were not in your face by the rules type of nation, there s so few of us of per acre you could set up home any where and we like a good swally, and were big on conspirise,s love to entertain canadians americans and our favorite english sensitve souls( lmao) we manufacture are own booze called potchin it rains alot but thats just an exscuse for a knees up lol and the women arnt half bad either, make the best frys going, we used to living on next to nought as the economy is always bad here, sos your more than welcome

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
northern iron, we got plenty of fresh water loads of forests with wild life some of the best salmon fishing in the world, were not in your face by the rules type of nation, there s so few of us of per acre you could set up home any where and we like a good swally, and were big on conspirise,s love to entertain canadians americans and our favorite english sensitve souls( lmao) we manufacture are own booze called potchin it rains alot but thats just an exscuse for a knees up lol and the women arnt half bad either, make the best frys going, we used to living on next to nought as the economy is always bad here, sos your more than welcome

Aye and you will only have to make three or four unsolicted donations to "The Cause" while you are there.... or else

Theres no where on earth left for the American Conspiracy theorists to hide, because THEY are watching you, From Tierra del Fuego to Kerguelen Island, Tristan Da Cuhna to Jan Mayan Island the Alien controlled UN funded NWO in black helicopters KNOW where all the NRA members are.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
doesnt happen any more they have gone respectible these days nice cushy govt jobs, an actually they are quite good at it .. but seriouly things here are on the up peaple are less paranoid and enjoying peace and sensible life, peaple go on about the poles and cheqs thats nothing compared to amount of english coming here to settle for good.. good education (not me lol) and cheaper cost of housing and boming housing markit make it a great place to live, and of course we love the the crack . meet some canukes last night in the local and was telling them about the plates being swaped on the olympus and titanic, 400/401, they loved it an thought it was great crack ...

[edit on 5-4-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I would say the best can be the Sahara desert. you will not feel the difference there for sure

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_seeker3
If you assume the SHTF or something along those lines. A day-zero for NWO... etc..

There are several places on earth that are safe, even now, and in the future. First, my personal favorite place to imagine would be Canada. Nothing near the US border, but something further north. Northwest Territories, Yukon, and even parts of Alaska.

I guess South America, but I wouldn't feel safe there, its rather isolated, but in Canada, your relatively close to Asia, and the Americas.

Parts of the Steppes in Asia and Siberia are always safe, along with the Himalayas. Austrialia, the less inhabited parts. Sections of the African Jungle are also safe.

There are more places than you think. But I highly doubt they will ever need to be used... That's my opinion.

On a more serious note there are very few places American folks could safely flee to because the actions of their military and government over the last 8 years has made even the ordinary normal every day wonderful Americans not wanted in most places. Most of the americans who would seek a safe haven are very limited in places that they could safely relocate to. Because of Bush, Cheney and the US military most Americans would probably be very unwelcome in most of Europe, South America, most of Asia, All of Russia, They could probably settle in Eire because the Irish folks are grateful for all the money the US sent them over the last 30 years, They could easily settle in the UK, but it would be without their guns and in a society that is more like East Germany than East Germany ever was. Even the easy going Canucks are getting fed up with being confused with Americans, and this habit of American travellors hiding their passports under slip on Canadian passport covers is causing bad feelings. At the end of the day the US of H is a big beautiful country and most Americans would probably be better staying in a familiar land with a familiar culture.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Hi, I'm a little confused - what is northern iron? It sounds nice

And I don't think Canada is good to come to - it is wilderness, difficult terrain and winters, and there's underground tunnels everywhere here too anywhere it would be 'nice' to live. We're getting policed just like the US - we're just a little more laid back about it...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
PS On Bushes - they bought something like 100,000 acres in Paraguay, a country without expedition for anyone wanted.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Hi, I'm a little confused - what is northern iron? It sounds nice

And I don't think Canada is good to come to - it is wilderness, difficult terrain and winters, and there's underground tunnels everywhere here too anywhere it would be 'nice' to live. We're getting policed just like the US - we're just a little more laid back about it...

Northern Ireland, famous for its rain, expensive petrol, horrible food, god beer and sinking ships, street violence and sectarianism ( and a secret desire to really be English
)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sounds like a proper Galts Gulch groove you've got going on up there mate!
Where are you? Ireland?!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
hey we know how to live , lmao
ignore N/raider hes still sore cause we bet england 1/0 in the footie
an norn ireland is northern ireland ,england,s just of the coast from us, just follow the signs for " caution here be dragons " and dont go any where south of carisle, lmao,

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Mexico? I hear the illegals are starting to go back. No work.

And unless we live like natives, go live in the jungle, the Bible says we'll be chased down and killed.

Also, I heard Alex Jones remark on his show that the waxing and waning of the sun is predicted to wax extremely hot in 2012. It's in a severe wane cycle right now (ie no sunspots) which is why the winter was so horrid. But when I heard Alex say that it immediately brought to my mind the scripture in Revelation that in the last days the sun will scorch the earth. This means moving to a cold climate is a good thing. Those places will be just right when the sun starts going into its really hot cycle.

Also, anybody living within the NWO system will not be able to buy or sell without the chip, and will also be forbidden to marry or to eat meat.

I just wonder if it is actually possible to live outside the "All Seeing Eye" of Big Brother.

The Bible also says at least three quarters of the earth's population will perish during this time by war, plagues, famine, earthquakes, and tsunamis.

Originally posted by kshaund
PS On Bushes - they bought something like 100,000 acres in Paraguay, a country without expedition for anyone wanted.

And they are buying up the water rights same as they did oil. This is the latest control measure of the devil worshippers, hold back the water and charge through the nose for it. And water is as plentiful as oil. Nothing to do with supply, just who controls it. The Bushes are buying huge water aquafers and water rights.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I agree with you that Americans would not be welcome in most of the world. If I was a member of another country, I would not want Americans either. But if it comes to it, it would work out. Fleeing the country isnt hard where I live, and it isnt as hard as you think for some places (except Mexico). I think that if you a responsible, intelligent, kind person, you will generally get over the sterotypes quickly and move on.

As you also said, better to even stay in the country. I can agree with you, but there is only a few places that would escape some wrath of some sorts.

Parts of Northern Minnesota, the Dakotas, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and Texas would be able to avoid it. I would just feel safer out of the country rather than being hunted in my own home.

But I would rather not dwell on these, chances are extremely slim of needing these.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
isnt running away from NWO futile? i thought people were to fight against it, not hide from it.

and i think consulting revelations in the bible is a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't plan on running and hiding anywhere. When the point comes i will fight! And i will continue to fight to my last breath.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

"northern iron"? Are you really an Ulsterman?

Shouldn't that be Norn Iron?

I've heard there are some interesting place down Argentina-Chile way. The Malv... er, Falklands are always an option, as is NZ, but the latter is subject to the same Western morass as everywhere else.

Some windy place in the Indian ocean?

Nah.

If you all promise to bugger off I'll stay here among England's green and pleasant land.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

hey we know how to live , lmao
ignore N/raider hes still sore cause we bet england 1/0 in the footie
an norn ireland is northern ireland ,england,s just of the coast from us, just follow the signs for " caution here be dragons " and dont go any where south of carisle, lmao,

NIGH SARRENDAR
Aah Ulstermen, just like Scotsmen but with a sense of humour, and will buy you a pint as well

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
yer right norn iron is the proper saying had to dumb it down for the chappies across the irish sea, to much whippets an pigions if you ask me, lol "qu" hovis bread advert " lmao

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join