It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ouija Boards Evil?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
My mom said that's a no no... she won't even mention the name the board told her and the stuff that came true she said its a gateway to evil and never touch it. I believe her and if I want to talk to someone I talk to my god and lord and savior

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by honda_queen

Yes, we know too well what can happe through these supposed games. They shouldnt have this in the toy section and should only be available at occult shops.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas87

Talking to God is more peaceful. that board is an entry to another dimention and not a good one, at that. Your mom is right!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yes they are...

We had one my girlfriend had from a long time ago...

When she threw it out our house started to go crazy...

I see shadows everywhere out of the corner of my eye and the other day I heard a dog growling directly behind my head while my dog lay sleeping in the bedroom...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMysteries

That's spooky. I'd pray on some tap water, call it Holy Water and splash it around the house, especially behind the couch.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rizla

haha love it!

I made one once and got a weird sensation throughout my body when the pointer started spinning The weird thing was I wasn't touching it with a glass or anything it just span for about 3minutes and broke. It was attached by a small nail.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shade

Ours also worked without touching it. Truly. There is something behind it!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

It takes 2 to dance.....you can call on spirits to appear before you all you want, but if they don't want to, well that's the end of the story. I can imagine negative entities not being very crazy for 'media attention'. When they would have shown themselves during that experiment, well, that would have caused massive attention. And that is exactly what they do not want. The fact that it has never been scientifically proven that Ouija board actually do 'work' keeps ignorant people curious. This way it all seems a 'game' to these people, and that's all what a negative spirit would want. They are nothing but good deceivers. It's when you try it out in a private surrounding, that's when these entities will grab their chance. No 'experts' around, just what they want.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
my grandfather was a Ouija board user so i know a fair bit about it i also dabbled a little as a teenager. i have saw and heard things that you couldnt imagine.

my personal view is that the board is used as a gateway to another plain of existence and not necessarily a good one, alot of people state that the board was created by the devil and used as a way for his minions to come to our existence here. Do i believe in a devil?? hmm tough one but i do belive in a higher power that pulls all of us, and that the board allows these bad energys to cross over if used wrongly. there are certain rituals and incantation you can cast before using the board ( to open the gateway/ or ur own perception to it whatever you believe it is. and afterwards you have to close the gateway/your mind or these energys will keep coming through and will consume you.

a search will tell you all sorts of horror stories of boards being used wrongly and of bad things happening, this is down to improper use by amatures and thrill seekers imo, yes there is danger to be had by using it wrongly as you open up things that could destroy you ( as in your essence/light/being whatever but used correctly and in the right state of mind it is a true eye opener to truths and questions that you have

it is not the board that is bad it is the persons frame of mind before using one, if you fear the unknown that fear transpires into the energy, its like as a child you believe in the monstor in the closet and convinced it is true just because you heard about it, so every night you think you hear it in there. If you go into it with a calm mind and dont fear it, you will get teh good energys etc come through

make sence?? that last part? lol i hope so

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
A Ouija board is not what causes the evil. It does not even open the gateway. If anyone has ever done any traveling that is into this kind of stuff, they can probably tell you that all over the world there are places of concentrated energy. Like a whirlpool of energy that just exists. They can happen anywhere on the planet. These entities or extra-dimensional beings are not summoned here, they are able to cross over through those whirlpools. Essentially what they do is rip a hole in between the worlds.

The Ouija board is simply a medium of communication. Much like electronics can pick up EVP. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanpierre

The negative energies actually make the thing go faster. They do want to communicate, not for the pleasure of chatting but to decieve and steal the soul. many have comitted suicide thinking they are crazy for talking to a board. the entity turns on the individual.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

You are right about the Devil. These entities are extrmemly powerful! I have seen this with my own eyes. Nothing to mess with, that's for sure!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

You have a point. The spirits dont need a board to cross over only an open mind and calling on them. The board does work as a tool to communicate though.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

I have to disagree with you there. If you were raised as a catholic and you ended your own life, you would know that this is a sin. A mortal sin. This supposedly would make you go to hell. Therefore when your light comes to "take you home" you would probably think that you were going to hell. Not wanting to do so you let your light fade away. And become an earthbound spirit.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanormalFreak

The evil entity that we had contact with on the board told us that Hell was being earthbound but he also lied a lot so hard to say.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I have heard this before. It, to me at least, is plausable.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanormalFreak

We found our entity be be extremely accurate on most things. We were able to verify much of what he said by old County documents from his death in 1920. On the other hand he told fibs. Very odd! He was not good. It was the most evil thing we had experienced.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ouija boards are not evil, weapons are evil, and the creators of weapons and ouija boards are evil

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I tried making my own once, but nothing happened. I have heard stories where something paranormal has happened to them, and by some nothing. I am little skeptical about the Ouija boards though...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hey, I have never had such experiences but from seeing and hearing everything that has gone on with them, I'd have to say that I wouldn't use them or even try to. Though I am interested in that name you were interested in for some odd reason. Its like the mystery name is edging me on irl... oh well. Nice story though...... especially if it is true. ((Still suspicious since I've never encountered such experiences and have never used a board.))
edit on 22-11-2010 by Rishiana because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join