It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Summit : Hidden Sumit Within?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have got no evidence except a gut feeling. Who here reckons the recent G20 summit in which many political leaders attended also was a get together to discuss the ailen issue? Behind the scenes as it were? With all the talk about 2012, Disclosure etc, is it not inconceivable that the topic of UFOs, ailens etc were discussed? And interestingly the G20 logo was a picture of Planet Earth in a cosmic setting. Does that not strike you as being odd? Like i said pure speculation but one worth exploring maybe ?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Interesting thought. The communique certainly was not written during or after the very brief session they had to "thrash out" their $1 trillion IMF bailout... seems like they had that on the table - with the attitudes of the French and German contingencies (Sarkozy/Merkel) prior to the meetings there is no way they just backed down immediately to agree that more stimulus, albeit through the IMF, was warranted.

So what they were all talking about - for less than 3 hours - could have been anything. IMO it certainly WASN'T the financial crisis. I believe his had been discussed and the pre-arranged communique was presented long before the summit.

So your guess is as good as mine. It seems odd that the more compelling news to come away from this weekend is nuclear disarmament... so have we been given an ultimatum from the Galactic Federation

Who really knows... somebody should have tapped the room i guess... in the excel centre it wouldn't have been to difficult i don't suppose.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Haha, yeah i get you there! Its all sorted, the $1.1 trillion was already planned, just needed to tell Sarkozy to sit down and shut up!

*sigh*, damn governments... Just tell us about the ETs, UFOs, EVERYTHING!

We won't get freaked out.....Promise...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

don't forget all the films,tv shows and games that have come out in the last year about aliens or paranormal knowledge or DNA awakening.

I do think they discussed more than the financial crisis

the messages are all around the governments are subliminally getting us prepared for it. the people with sheep mentality who have not awakened still dont see the big picture.. and when it happens they will be deemed the unawakened and suffer the most until they open their eyes for the first time.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
So your guess is as good as mine. It seems odd that the more compelling news to come away from this weekend is nuclear disarmament... so have we been given an ultimatum from the Galactic Federation

interesting thought... i have been thinking along similar lines has a advanced civilisation warned the world leaders? it seems strange how they are all agreeing to it with no hesitation...

and ol' blossom is extremely active again..with the whole describing pods and e.t.'s thing and the inner mind visualisation on April 10th...

some wierd stuff going down so far in the last stages of this age..
2009-2012

be cool if E.T's came down on my Birthday April 13th lol!

one can wish.. and in regards to bugging the room it would be near impossible the security force as standard procedure have bug scanners in the building.

top topics

join