It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Must Watch About our Very near Future - ET's/Consciousness/2012 etc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Response to PowerSlave

Simple.

All that is, ever was and will be, arises exclusively from consciousness, and we are evolving towards God consciousness, the very same consciousness which gave rise to creation, and so we`re looking at the prospect of a re-creation, of a new heaven and a new earth. It also presupposes and I think rationally, that the human being, though last on the cosmic stage, is really first in terms of representing the leading edge of the tip of the arrow of evolutionary progression, and, that in the `hiearchy`of the heavenlies, the higher (more evolved spiritually, technologically) always and forever serves the lower to help raise what is low to increasingly higher heights.

`All of creation groans in travail for the revelation of the sons of God.`

Another way of looking at it is in terms of modern science, which states that we live in an acausal, transluminally interconnected, NON-LOCAL, holographic universe, which is formed as a consciousness generated matrix - where we humans and this Earth is playing a central role in the unfolding process, no matter how solipsistic that may seem.

What`s interesting, is given everything now known, from sacred geometry to quantum mechanics, to new understandings about the mind body connection and the mind-external reality enmeshment, to astronomy and cosmology - all of this is nothing more than a logical and rational ascension towards a new frame of reference or a new worldview that is infinitely more congruent with reality the way reality really is.

If anyone is familiar with the Gnostic Kaballah - what we`re looking at here is a movement or an ascension back up the tree of life, in the process of which ignorance (which gives rise to evil) will be obliterated,
moving us from the universe of Yetzirah to Beriyah and to Atzilut to Adam Kadmon, or from Speech to Thought, to Mind to Will, the highest will which is Love, the apex and the foundation of all creation.

Indeed the first shall be last and the last first.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I think he means the universe does not exist the way we think it does, but it does exist.

Sort of like the internet, it exists, it's full of information, it's like it's own universe, yet at the same time it's just an image on your computer screen.....your not inside the internet, walking about there.

Now I'ma bit confused thou, I'm really not sure............ And I have no idea why the guy thinks he knows so much?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Well simple for you maybe. But I don't see the answer I was looking for there. I get the consciousness stuff, and the re-creation as you put it. But I still don't get what I asked.

The physical universe, as it exists has varying degrees of age. However, as I try to grasp what he's saying, it seems that the whole thing is merely a state of or level of consciousness, so its not really there physically in terms of the science perspective. It is a mind made projection. So age is irrelevant. Yet he states the age of the universe and of earth and when we got here.

anyway.....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

when he states how long things have been around, that's according to our measurement of times; years. hes just saying that's as far back as they know the universe has probably existed.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I like Drunvalo. A lot of his stuff sounds bizarre (Dolphins from Sirius), yet much useful information can be obtained if the mind is open to recognize it. He's closely connected to certain indigenous tribes who are probably more aware of the goings on in the collective unconscious. Not because they are superior, but because they aren't bombarded with the amount of external information that we are. It's easier to hear within when it's quiet outside, and our minds are connected I've come to find out.

First time I heard of this guy it was on the internet. I read some stuff, laughed and moved on. Years later stumbled upon sacred geometry and turns out he knows quite a bit, even if it's more on the intuitive side of things.

Of course like always information should be taken with a grain of salt. Nothing should be believed until fully understood. And that which is not understood should be considered for later.

Originally posted by PowerSlave
So there seems to be some contradiction if the universe does not actually exist then how can it be "aged" etc. and how can aliens come from places that do not exist.

Think of the earth and all it's history existing in a computer simulation. It's still real, just not in the way most people think. The simulation might've been created 10,000 years ago, but the earth has a history (inside the sim) which goes back much further.

I've imagined the "sphere scenario" myself, so it's fun hearing someone else talk about it. The past is outside of us so it goes to reason that the future comes from within. We're projecting information onto a screen... a screen all of our own, yet still connected to (and influenced by) others. It's really quite an efficient way of achieving the experience we do compared to conventional theories which seem to become increasingly complex, as opposed to increasingly simple (like what general relativity did for science).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join