It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Must Watch About our Very near Future - ET's/Consciousness/2012 etc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This video is my personal favorite about the near future for us. Drunvalo is an amazing guy with amazing knowledge. Ive read most of his books and they really changed my opinions on lots of things regarding where we came from and where we are going.

video.google.com...

I had the biggest smile on my face after watching this. According to him, he is going to let us know before December in more detail about this event.

After wading through several long videos about this subject I really feel this man truly is in the know more than anyone else. His story from his books is really out there, but everything he says seems to click with me.

Ceremonies with Mayan,Hopi, Maori etc. Lots of amazing rituals and information he knows.

The juciest of it all will be shared by December. How exciting.!!!!

PS - i did link this video in another post, but i feel it deserves a post of its own as my other post was more about the maya specifically

[edit on 5-4-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thanks! I really enjoyed that

What he's talking about dovetails quite well with what David Wilcock and many others are saying about 2012, he just approaches it from a different angle.

I will definitely check out more of his work.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thanks for posting.

He is saying some of the same things Delores Cannon is saying.

Check out her video. It`s a long one of 2 hours but once you start watching 2 hours is not long enough.

Video

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Are Delore and Dunvalo just another fraud taking advantage of this 2012 phenemon?

People wake up nothing will happen, we carry on as normal in 2012/2013.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It was interesting to hear him speak. It does tie in with a lot of different theories that have been floating around. I guess if I have to get on board with any of the 2012 theories, this guy has about the most pleasant version.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
will definatley check out this video later , Rhain, thanks!!

yes, his ideas of 2012 are certainly much less of a doom scenario that others are saying.

I often ask, are these people frauds too. Some definatley are, but when one says an exact time or date on something it really puts their neck on the line. (ie - blossom goodchild)

but, i 100% believe that HE believes what he knows and thinks as he has been told lots by the various elders around the world. They have recognised that he is a very special man.

I guess if he is wrong, then many ancient tribes (who all think a very similar thing) will be wrong too.

Guess we will find out by december this year some more info. cant wait!!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi, grantbeed & all.

Originally posted by grantbeed
...changed my opinions on lots of things regarding where we came from and where we are going.

Yes SIR ! He has GOOD news for us. B-)

If you wnat to know more about your quote "..." up there,
see/click in my signature.

"The Ra material/Law of one" seems to be THE source of many persons.

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
thanks c-jean, will be reading this info tonight!! looks great.

G.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

wow, watched this last night. awesome stuff. really deep at times but most of it really makes sense to me.

im going to have to look for some of her books now!!

thanks for this video!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

yes, his ideas of 2012 are certainly much less of a doom scenario that others are saying.

Haha, that's the problem you see. Everyone is approaching the coming "events" from a mindset of duality/polarity. There WILL be doom and destruction, but it doesn't matter because death is an illusion.

THAT is what the good news is. "You" don't even exist, it is all one infinite conscious awareness that does not die. But if you look at it from your current mindset of ego suffering, then it seems like some horrible thing is going to happen because billions of people will "die" and so on.

But it's neither good nor bad, it just is.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

But I like life, I don't want it to end in 4 years for me.

Unless you can tell me something more happens for me after I die.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
But I like life, I don't want it to end in 4 years for me.

Unless you can tell me something more happens for me after I die.

Of course "you" don't want it to end, that is what all egos want -- complete control. But they never get it, and will always die because they are nothing but illusions, thoughts, and mistakes.

You think you are the body, the mind, the ME ME ME. You are not that. You are conscious awareness -- God. You are infinite and eternal. You can't die.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This video is my personal favorite about the near future for us. Drunvalo is an amazing guy with amazing knowledge. Ive read most of his books and they really changed my opinions on lots of things regarding where we came from and where we are going.

video.google.com...

I had the biggest smile on my face after watching this. According to him, he is going to let us know before December in more detail about this event.

After wading through several long videos about this subject I really feel this man truly is in the know more than anyone else. His story from his books is really out there, but everything he says seems to click with me.

Ceremonies with Mayan,Hopi, Maori etc. Lots of amazing rituals and information he knows.

The juciest of it all will be shared by December. How exciting.!!!!

PS - i did link this video in another post, but i feel it deserves a post of its own as my other post was more about the maya specifically

I'm totally with this guy 95% of the way. What he's describing is inevitable. Whether is will occur by 2012 is another matter, but when it happens, it'll come from all directions and there will be no mistaking it, or, maybe some will just miss it, and for them, it will be as though everyone ELSE is in on a cosmic joke which they do not get - for such people it could come as a terror, to have missed such a moment, and to have lost the capacity to make a free will choice of faith over fear.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
that was cool.
thanks for bringing that to our attention :]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Everyone reading this topic, rather you care about 2012 or not, needs to recognize what Riposte had just been talking about.

YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY, YOU ARE NOT YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THE PRESENCE THAT WITNESSES THESE THINGS, AND IN THAT REALIZATION THERE IS GREAT PEACE WITH ALL THINGS.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
Everyone reading this topic, rather you care about 2012 or not, needs to recognize what Riposte had just been talking about.

YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY, YOU ARE NOT YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THE PRESENCE THAT WITNESSES THESE THINGS, AND IN THAT REALIZATION THERE IS GREAT PEACE WITH ALL THINGS.

Wherein lies the "peace" in that realization, exactly? I can see what the IDEA is SAYING and definitely agree, but I wouldn't really call it Peace, as it doesn't seem to have worked very well in the World so far.

And wouldn't the sentence rather go something like: "You are not your body ONLY, you are not your Mind ONLY, but you are the Entity/Being composed and created by those two realities together."

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The end of fear resides in that awareness I would agree, provided we are reconciled with God. It is in friendship with God the final uncreated Being, wherein resides that peace which the world does not give.

What I like is that many many MANY people are now searching for it, and those who seek will find.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wish only to add a word of caution regarding Drunvalo stories - take it all with a grain of salt, maybe even a pinch or two.

I've gone over all his writings and previous videos years ago as I've done with anyone who I think might really have something. I've also heard him speak more than once and have met him as well at a few conferences I've attended.

This is my opinion only after my research and talking with a few people who worked around and with him - it is for everyone to choose their own.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thank you so very much for sharing this information with us! I would like to think these are some of the things people should be more focused on considering the changes that we are going through and how poorly people are handling/understanding them.

I keep coming across more and more material that has been helping me complete the 2012 picture, and it seems very obvious now that it's a natural ascension process, from my perspective!

Let everyone be blessed and loved equally no matter what!

Be In Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I found this very interesting and I am open enough to consider the possibilities. However, there appears to be some inconsistancy within this version of things.

Maybe its just me and I just don't fully understand it, but, somewhere near the beginning I believe he flat out says that the universe doesn't actually exist at least in the physical form science tells us. He suggests it is but a vision projected from within us on the inside walls of our own sphere that surrounds us.

Then near the end he starts to go on about how earth is one of the youngest planets in the galaxy and that there are far older worlds than ours. He also adds that there are 250,000 other beings are out there in this universe who will visit us at some point if they haven't already.

Also that any beings in space ships that have come here or that have been witnessed by people here are either the same or lower level conscious then we are or we are about to become.

So there seems to be some contradiction if the universe does not actually exist then how can it be "aged" etc. and how can aliens come from places that do not exist. Can someone elighten me on this. Otherwise it is a very positive message unlike the rest of the doom and gloom surrounding the end.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join