It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence of UFOs can be proven via NASA Shuttle footage alone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am presenting you with comprehensive proof that UFOs have been filmed on various shuttle missions, as recently as last week, and I invite you to watch each and every clip, as I present my case. The video footage is astounding enough, but what really gives this footage total credibility in my opinion, is the commentary from the NASA people themselves. Often they will provide detailed descriptions, or they will explain it away with bogus explanations, you can tell they are lying through their teeth. Or like you will see in the first clip, they will remain deadly silent until the object passes. It’s quite humorous and comical when the UFOs turn up and spoil their party, it’s like they sometimes don’t quite know what to say - it gets them flustered and they have to think on their feet with something on the spot!

Now these videos don’t prove that these crafts are necessarily ‘alien’ in origin (that conclusion, I shall leave it up to you), what it does prove is that these things are definitely flying around out there, and NASA are keeping it a secret from the public at large for some reason. They know that they can get away with it. They probably don’t mind it getting on YouTube as they know it won’t go any further, as the main media will squash it if the story gets ‘too big’ (bearing in mind the Rothschilds have owned Reuters since the 1800s and thus control all the media).

First, I want to show you a clip captured live on the NASA tv cameras only from the last week or so - Mar 17 2009 ‘Nasa TV STS-119 encounters big UFO’
www.youtube.com...

Ok, then we track back to September 2006 - this was the mission where the UFOs were everywhere, here you see an object similar to the March 2009 one - with the same shape and same black hole in the middle!
NASA STS-115 Space Shuttle UFO #1 19/09/2006
www.youtube.com...

More objects from the same mission:
www.youtube.com...

Ok, THIS was the footage I actually saw on the MAIN NEWS HEADLINES on BBC World that night, hosted by Nisha Pillai, it was the number one main headline at 1 o’clock, 2 o’clock and 3 o’clock that night on the BBC News. I thought that wow this is going to break the whole ufo exposure thing loose into the mainstream, it was a very exciting time (previously in the days leading up, there were other reports in the news of various unusual objects ‘explained away’ as rubbish and debris from the craft itself). Well at 4am that night, I was still awake, and they played a NASA press conference, and you can watch the disgusting response / whitewash right here on the end of this YouTube clip! Here, you can see how NASA can get away with this, it’s downright despicable. At 5 o’clock, the story disappeared and we never heard about it on the media again! Lest we forget. I know I won’t. Here is the clip:
www.youtube.com...

This one is from 2008 - you can see them everywhere!
www.youtube.com...

This is the famous Tether’ incident. On Sunday, February 25, 1996, the Space Shuttle Columbia deployed an experimental tether into orbit (this thing is 20km in length, please bear this in mind when you see the video). The experiment was called the Tethered Satellite System (TSS- 1R) and it’s purpose of this was to attempt to generate electricity by utilizing Earth’s magnetic field. Unfortunately the tether broke so the experiment was not a success, although approximately five hours of data were recorded. You can see HUNDREDS of the little buggers swarming around.. again… same shape.. same black hole in the middle. This footage is unbelievable, taken from the documentary ‘The Secret NASA Transmissions’.
www.youtube.com...

Finally, this is a CLOSE-UP, in FULL COLOUR, of the objects you have been seeing in the previous videos. You can see the black hole in the middle, the texture and colour of the craft as it looms above the Earth’s blue atmosphere. This is the smoking gun that draws it all together. It is taken from the STS-115 mission of 2006 where the crew could get great detail through binoculars and there was even a report that the craft came right up alongside their window, causing a ‘bump’ from the side of the shuttle.
www.youtube.com...

You have seen a video taken on the Shuttle from a couple of weeks ago. You have seen a video taken last year. You have seen convincing videos taken from the infamous STS-115 mission from 2006. You have seen the unreal ‘Tether’ event from 1996, showing literally hundreds of these UFOs zooming around, all with the same shape as the other videos - explained away by the live NASA commentary as ice particles and such! And, you have seen the smoking gun - the close up of the STS 115 ufo from the September 2006 mission. If you can see the compression of the video quality uploaded onto YouTube, imagine the video quality of the original film.. let alone the incredible view the shuttle crew would’ve had from their side window! They would’ve been able to see straight into the central ‘black hole’ in the middle, which I guess is the propulsion system, the ‘engine’ these objects utilise, generating free energy from the quantum vacuum - technology kept from our hands for over 60 years since the Roswell crash. I have provided evidence that proves beyond a doubt that these UFOs are out there, using evidence from the NASA shuttle cameras alone. I have provided footage from every angle, from one or two objects, to hundreds of them.. all with the same characteristics consistent with the stereotypical ‘flying saucer’ we are all familiar with, via sci-fi literature and various sightings.

It’s unbelievable that people still deny these things.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There is no proof of anything here. Each one of the videos you linked have been discussed at length. All can be attributed to shuttle debris and ice particles.

BTW, your "smoking gun" is a hoax.
The audio is from STS-115 discussing shuttle debris.
spaceflightnow.com...
The video is of a satellite launched from STS-51G
The deployment is visible here, at about 3:20
www.nss.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
BTW, your "smoking gun" is a hoax.
The audio is from STS-115 discussing shuttle debris.
spaceflightnow.com...
The video is of a satellite launched from STS-51G
The deployment is visible here, at about 3:20
www.nss.org...

You're right about that, I apologise. I realised it was a montage /re-edit of some kind but that footage is definitely where it came from.

Please ignore the last link on my post. I still think all the other objects are not what NASA want you to believe. You're telling me that all those objects swimming around the tether are ice particles?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Great. So one skeptic comes along and promptly torpedoes the thread, never to be seen again.

You say the videos have been 'discussed at length', but I see you've only been a member since August 2008, where were you in September 2006 when the shuttle story was RED HOT and we had this huge thread on the STS-115 mission? Remember when 'Space Guy' came in from Cape Canaveral to quiet the thread down, never to be seen or heard from on ATS ever again! Hmmm!

Even if you managed to debunk my 'smoking gun' you did Zero to debunk any of the other footage. You said:

Originally posted by Phage
There is no proof of anything here. Each one of the videos you linked have been discussed at length. All can be attributed to shuttle debris and ice particles.

Ok, so all the 'shuttle debris' and 'ice particles' seen in these videos all have the same round oval shape and the same black hole in the middle? In the Tether footage you see Hundreds of the little blighters zooming around, all with the same black hole in the middle - no different to the March 17 2009 footage fresh from the last shuttle mission. Come on!

Furthermore, I want you to take a harder look at your own line of skepticism, because I take it you are a skeptic right? In other words, you don't believe in alien life unless you see it swimming right in front of your very eyes, correct? Why don't you apply the same hard line of skepticism to the people who put that spliced video clip hoax onto YouTube?

What I mean by that is, what would be the point of all the effort of creating a hoax like that? That is, splicing some audio clips with an old Challenger mission from 1985, why go to all that bother? UNLESS the intention is to muddy the waters, to make truth-seekers like myself look bad in the first place? In other words, there is no reason to create this kind of hoaxed footage in the first place UNLESS Nasa truly have something to hide. There is no need to even think about creating and spreading such disinformation unless there is an absolute need to throw the public 'off the scent'. Follow me?

So, instead of just shooting me down with "it's a hoax, your argument is null", you should be looking deeper at the reasoning as to why the footage was created in the first place and its intended purpose - that is if you truly are here as a truth-seeker and not just another of those pseudoskeptics. It's funny, I spoke on that thread on how pseudoskeptics put up 'roadblocks' and kill good threads that way, and a classic example happened right here!

These are legitimate incidents that actually happened, were actually reported on tv (I saw it and taped it at the time.. and followed it on ATS), and none of those objects with the round black hole in the middle look like 'debris' or 'ice'. We are not fools!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have a feeling Phage knows alot more then he is willing to say, he is always one of the first ones to debunk anything and eveything with info that "sounds right"
Dont get too upset , just because it sounds right doesnt mean it is right.
Keep posting.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Be skeptical of the skeptics folks. Some of them just pretend to be skeptics. I have seen the evidence in the past and I think it is not ice particles. It's just another "weather balloon" cop out.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Ok, so all the 'shuttle debris' and 'ice particles' seen in these videos all have the same round oval shape and the same black hole in the middle? In the Tether footage you see Hundreds of the little blighters zooming around, all with the same black hole in the middle - no different to the March 17 2009 footage fresh from the last shuttle mission. Come on!
That's because they are probably just the result of the way the lens works.

Any out of focus bright object, specially with a dark background, will look round. The lens construction is responsible for the overall look of the round shapes.

If you have access to two different cameras with lens from two different manufacturers (or a camera in which you can change the lens and have access to two different lens) you can try it for yourself. Focus the camera on a strong light at a distance (it is easier with a strong, distant light, but it works in different settings) and then start changing the focus from far away to closer to the camera, and you will see the light will turn into a round shape. Do same thing with the other camera (or lens) and you will probably will see a different look for the round, out of focus light. Repeat it with another camera from the same model (or another lens from the same model) and you will see that the "round object" looks the same, because it is a lens artifact.

There is no need to get angry about it, anger does not help the thinking process.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There is no proof of anything here.

you got that part right

[edit on 8-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That explanation may work for some of the shuttle footage, but it won't for the Tether incident, which is like having hundreds of those shapes all turning up at once, zooming around different directions. And it's not anger, it's a healthy skepticism of the skeptics we have on here. I'm saying "shouldn't the skeptics themselves be skeptical of why someone would create hoaxed footage in the first place". It's only fair that you question the origin and reasoning for the creation of hoaxed footage, if you're going to be also skeptical of stuff that genuinely is 'straight from the horse's mouth', as it were. I would be interested in your viewpoint as to where you stand on that. Do you apply the same amount of skepticism to why someone would splice separate audio / video together and put it on YouTube, passing it off as closeup footage from the STS-115 mission? It's certainly not something a bored teenager with a penchant for pranks would have the time / inclanation to do. It's fishy and you should be having a good sniff of it if you're also going to just dismiss the footage out there that really did come straight off the NASA cameras.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So how does NASA handle the fact that these objects have been captured on camera numerous times, beamed out to the world via NasaTV? What is their strategy to deal with this? We must also remember that astronauts from the moon missions have also come out and confirmed that yes there are UFOs out there (Edgar Mitchell being a recent example).

This is my theory: Nasa know full well that they can get away with this. They realise that even if it is spread via YouTube, it will never reach the MSM because they have the power to squash a story at any given moment. So the best thing they can hope for, is to make us people watching YouTube look like fools and throw a few video clips out there as disinformation to muddy the waters and make the whole thing look ridiculous. This form of slow 'drip-feed' control also enables them to monitor our reaction to matters of disclosure. To use the metaphor of driving a car, the NASA footage leaked onto the internet is the accelerator, the disinfo footage thrown in every now and then, provides the 'brake'.

However, perhaps the powers that be are becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the rapid acceleration of public awareness, thanks to the internet. This not only applies to the UFO field, but the filthy plans for a new world order and all the corruption and lies... people are waking up and no longer dummies to this game of mass maniplulation anymore. This is all because of the internet. YouTube, The Money Masters, Zeitgeist, the whole 9/11 inside job thing.. Alex Jones... everything. A lot more 'ordinary people' are watching these things now and figuring it all out. The monster is breaking loose. This is why we have people like Jay Rockefeller claiming that the internet is the greatest threat to their security and they want to act to shut it all down! They are afraid! Knowledge is power, and people are switching on to this newfound knowledge. Knowledge that the monetary system controlling their lives is one big ponzi scam. That democracy is an illusion. That UFOS really have been caught on video and Roswell probably was a real event. That bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11 after all. The list goes on.

So the best strategy NASA have is just to continue to 'hush it down', explain it all away, throw the odd bogus video out there, they know that it will never become a problem for them while the Rothschilds still have control of the main media. The problem is, the internet has this habit of exposing their filthy little secrets. And it happens all too often, one day it will catch up with them and bite them on the behind. This thread is a reminder to them that we know your game!

[edit on 8-4-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I don't exactly get what you mean here. I should be skeptical about the hoaxers? Why? I think they're just boneheads, screwing with peoples' heads for a laugh. It really is very easy, trivial in fact, to dub an audio track. There are a lot more elaborate hoaxes out there. But did you read what it says at the opening of the "STS-115" video? It's actually sort of a disclaimer (sort of). The only thing the video actually claims is that the "UFO" has neither been "confirmed or denied". Of course it hasn't, there is nothing to "confirm or deny", but it took me about 30 minutes to find the actual video. It's easy to hoax because people are so willing to accept the hoax and unwilling to research it. People are willing (eager) to believe that someone actually inquired about the "UFO" and was met with silence.

Put a video on youtube and have people say "Wow! That's amazing! See, NASA is lying to us!". Why do it? So they can smugly confirm how much smarter they are the guys who fall for it. Hoaxing is stupid but as long as there are people who swallow it so easily, it will continue.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I think that explanation is valid for most of those round objects we see on Shuttle videos, and I also think that the tether incident is one of the best examples.

In that video the camera had its gain to the maximum to show the far away tether, so any reflective object would appear brighter than in normal conditions, and, as I have said before, I think that the shape is indicative of the internal lens construction, so all videos made with those camera will show out of focus bright spots as those round objects.

And I am not sceptic about the hoaxer's intentions because they do not state their intentions, and scepticism can only be applied to what our senses tell us.

And knowing people like I know, I find it more likely that this particular mix of video and audio was made by one of those people that think that they are being smart by making other people look bad by believing it, like children usually do, just to laugh at the other people, with no other reason for doing it.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
good job riot.

yet it really does not show anything HARD core, or proving without a doubt that something is moving under intelligent control. I don't know much about how kinetic energy works up in space but those objects are strange. Also we don't really know how those camera's work on the space shuttle either. Yet if those objects are always up there and are so called ice crystals why don't we always see them in all the nasa video footage's? Also about the harsh criticism, does anyone know if NASA has even been asked questions about these incidents by press or a science organization? Have they made a public statement? I don't think so. I think we can think whatever we want to about whatever those things are up there, or in that footage. I know space dust up there and if you were to par se go out in space without a space suit you would get tore up. Maybe their something like that I dunno. It was cool to watch thou. Keep thinking......

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My previous experiments had been made with far away light source (like Venus or the lights on 25 de Abril bridge), but this time I used a closer bright object (a small piece of tin-foil) at a distance of more or less 3 metres while the camera was focused on a building some 50 metres away.

The video had to have its brightness changed a little, it was too dark. At the end I change the focus to the piece of tin-foil and zoom on it, to show that it was not a round object.

This is the result.

(click to open player in new window)

This is why I think small ice crystals relatively near the camera can make that effect, specially when seen through a high gain camera.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Good effort, and it can explain the occasional 'cut away' chips on the outer circumference on these ufos. However, I don't see any black dark holes in the center, and this is the big 'clincher' for me (to use a word from another current thread). These crafts all have big black holes through the centre of each saucer.

Thanks for the video upload though!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Then there's this...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

As I said before, the shape of the out of focus bright spots is a direct result of the way the lens are made, so different lens make different looking "objects".

Out of focus Venus, taken with a Panasonic DMC-FZ30.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c85a710cea47.jpg[/atsimg]

Out of focus lights, taken with a Canon MV730i.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/666dd64eccbf.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have access to a camera from the same model as one of those above, you will probably see the same looks on any out of focus light as in my photos.

I have access to two more digital cameras (although one eats its batteries is five minutes), I may try to see what these other cameras create.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well done skeptics and well done RiotC. the tether footage was one of the most convincing pieces of evidence I have seen other than first hand sightings. The sightings always involve lights in the sky and not donuts that pulsate with a bite taken out of the edge. I came here for the tether footage and came away with questions answered and more questions left unanswered. The tether footage is still perplexing in that they "materialize" out of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
It’s unbelievable that people still deny these things.

Practice believing it, for short periods at first and then more often and longer. Your comments indicate a profound emotional commitment to the rightness of your interpretation, an emotional surge that can get in the way of rational analysis. Those who argue you have deceived yourself at not necessarilly your foes -- they may be your best friends, defending you against your most insidious enemy, yourself.

If you can find examples where the black dot feature also occurs in the center of clearly natural and prosaic apparitions -- say, a giant burst of lightning, or a bright city passing below -- you may be able to consider an alternate explanation having to do with the camera optics, not the actual phenomena in view.

Don't be afraid of feeling foolish -- only pedestrian stay-at-home intellects never venture so far from shore they occasionally get lost and have to recompute. Boldness and imagination must come first, and you have them in spades -- but judgment and flexibility must follow, or you will remain lost at sea.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There should be some method, for these controversies and any others, for an internet search of 'counterpoint' or 'debunkery' or 'refutation claims'.... to allow a truly balanced debate to occur easily. I've written a lot of sensible, fact-based explanations of the tether footage that remains unrefuted because it largely remains unfound -- making stuff like that 'findable' remains an unfulfilled promise of internet search engines.

I've also seen that tether in flight, in orbit, with my own eyes, from the ground before dawn over a period of weeks, before it burned up. It was truly the most magnificent orbiting object I'd ever observed -- but it was a sunlit thread, not a plasma-glowing swarm-enshrouded apparition.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by JimOberg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join