It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 911Truth Hero MIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
With nearly 1000 flags, 9000 replies, 2000 posts, 300 threads & 15 applause... and that's just for one year.

Member since.... december 10 2007
Missing In Action december 12 2008 (last known posts were made)
Last visit........... december 14 2008

The most prolific, thought-provoking and inspiring of us all... has been "banned"?

Who has the scope? All i could gather was hear-says on other forums.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d368984e5dc8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Surprised and shocked.

Why?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I used to read all of IvanZana posts, a great 911 truther who presented well research articles, that punch holes through the government 911 conspiracy theories, or what is called the OS.

I don’t know what happened to him, but I sure miss him, I loved his work and he was a true Patriot to the 911 forum.

What did you hear, can you tell us anything, I would love to know why he was banned

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
from the 911 section of the JREF Forum:

Hans 1st January 2009, 08:52 AM

I agree trying to reason with hard core truther kooks is impossible - One thing do find is that often get new people coming in. Many of them are not truther kooks, but well meaning, often naive and confused who having heard all the conspiracy stuff are still trying to sort it out. Find if give focused counter arguments can divert them away from going to the dark side.

That said on ABOVE TOP SECRET looks like our buddy KILLTOWN (or his clone) has gotten new sock puppet so can spew more nonsense - calling himself IVAN ZANA. BOONE870 and Myself ran into him giving out usual nonsense about FLIGHT 93. Said Ivan Zana got himself banned from Above Top Secret a few weeks ago for personal attacks in posts and sending harassing u2u messages- I thought you might want to know.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
from the 911 section of the JREF Forum:

Hans 1st January 2009, 08:52 AM
That said on ABOVE TOP SECRET looks like our buddy KILLTOWN (or his clone) has gotten new sock puppet so can spew more nonsense - calling himself IVAN ZANA. BOONE870 and Myself ran into him giving out usual nonsense about FLIGHT 93. Said Ivan Zana got himself banned from Above Top Secret a few weeks ago for personal attacks in posts and sending harassing u2u messages- I thought you might want to know.

No worries. If all of the above is true, he will be back in another "sock puppet" persona "socking" it to the Bushwhackers.

Hail and farewell and hail, Ivan!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The member, IvanZana, was banned for over-the-top rude and confrontational behavior, and no other reason than that.

top topics

join