It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ok, my dream is to work for NASA, mainly at the HQ in D.C. in the office of Space Science. Tell me, how hard is it to get a job with NASA? (I wasn't sure where to post this since im brand new here, I just saw the education thing and stuff so I said what the heck....)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here try this link. Hope it helps

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
hahha no i meant like your own opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Depends on what skills you have and what you think you want to do. If you want to be an astronaut, the answer is: "almost impossible unless they start hiring a LOT more astronauts."

If you want to sweep their floors or mow the grass for them, then the answer is "yeah, you could get in with enough experience." Almost anything else (including security guard) -- it would be useful to have military experience and to have security clearances.

You could also work at the visitor center as a store clerk (and Kennedy Space Center in Florida looks like a fun place to work.)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Applications for positions at NASA are available to the public. Anyone with at least a 4 year degree, or substancial experience in fields pertaining to NASA's requirements, will have a good chance of getting accepted for employment.

I would submit an application, and see what happens.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
YEah well im moving to FL in June so......

new topics

top topics

join