It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Mods that display a strong antipathy towards the government cover story on 911?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
TIA. I would really like to know who (if any) they are.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
TIA. I would really like to know who (if any) they are.

You know, I haven't said anything against your antics so far, but could I point something out?

How stupid is this statement:

"Who are the mods that DISPLAY a strong..."

Apparently, they aren't displaying strong enough for you to figure it out on your own.

You are officially - a doink.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Valhall---divine Sybil---Keeper of the Mystic Fish--

...says enough for me. Checked off.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You assume too much, based on several staff members and moderators jumping on inaccuracies in your post. www.abovetopsecret.com... This thread is a brief compilation of the more important 911 topics covered on ATS. It's not an exhaustive list of all topics, but it covers the more significant threads on pretty much all the previously discussed 9|11 issues. This current version of the ATS board has only been in service for a bit less than two years (the previous database was lost). So there have been over 600,000 posts on this website related to the 9|11 events. Many of the members that have addressed your inaccuracies have been here for quite some time, and have experienced a great deal of discussion on your topics... in all likelihood, more than you have. The issue now becomes, not if, but what. What is the issue. So when we see yet another post of a highly speculative nature, irritation settles in because as you can see, we've experience all the Internet has to offer in 9|11 speculation. Our goal here is the search for truth. Any honest search for truth does not involve speculative flights of fancy. It involves the systematic separation of fact from fiction. By engaging in skeptical analysis of issues presented, we toss aside the speculative fiction, and retain the facts. This is the process of denying ignorance. The "deny" link above has this, our motto: deny ignorance. This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think. It is a state of mind. It is a sense of purpose. It is a statement against the paradigm. It is a rage against mindless status-quo. The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate. Deny ignorance is what we do. It's how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen. Ignorance is the creeping crud of history that has clouded our minds and dulled our brains. It is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance. We deny it. It's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength. Here, ignorance is denied. You seem to have come here expecting a captive audience on the other side of a digital pulpit. Instead you've found a community of informed and intelligent people who have heard it all before.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Never did hitting the 'ignore' button feel so good.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So who among the moderators is willing to come forward and say emphatically:

"I deny the ignorance that comes with accepting the official government coverup on what really happened on 9/11."

I would...would you, SO?? I doubt it at the moment.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot I would...would you, SO?? I doubt it at the moment.
Do you read anything that other people post at all? If you had understood what I posted, you wouldn't need to ask. You have a fundamental inability to understand what this community is about, and how to fit in.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh, I just don't fit in....how many times have I heard that before!! True skeptics never fit in Skepticoverlord.

SO...checked off.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Is there not a single moderator who will step forward and say: "I AM"

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

"I deny the ignorance that comes with accepting the official government coverup on what really happened on 9/11."

I would certainly entertain the idea if you could provide actual evidence, not distorted info that has been twisted to fit your pre-conceived notions.

You have ignored quite a few requests for evidence.

Back up your statements with facts.

Deny Bunk.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Facefirst: checked off long ago (not a mod, anyway) How come my ignore button doesn't get rid of you?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Steve J., How's it goin' buddy?

I'm pretty sure you're one of those guys who thinks he's pretty much right about everything, and that everyone should just hang on your words and follow you on the righteous path to enlightenment, am I right?

Sure I'm right. You're a politician - that's every modern politicians modus operandi, and you wouldn't be a very good one without it. It looks to me like you're just trying to call out those mods, whom members of this site may look up to because of their status, and simply make political opponents of them.

Well, Steve, you're soapbox is already here. You're standing on it now. I'm sure if you just go ahead and say what you have to say about 9/11 you will bring out plenty of opposition to your stance, but not before being slammed repeatedly for not using the search function before posting a new thread. I assure you, this topic has been discussed ad nauseum.

Mind you, here I'm functioning solely on my secondary life motto, which is "Deny Pretentiousness".

Assimilate or begone,
DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
DC: Life motto: "assimilate or be gone"...checked off.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I lost it for a moment...

just don't understand people who don't get it....

good day all, I wish you all well.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What this pretentious "check off" crap?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
What this pretentious "check off" crap?

Exactly what it is...... pretentious crap.

Provide some facts mega.

Back up your statements.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sir, you need to understand something. Moderators are not our leaders, they are our peers. To call them out is to call out us all. I�m afraid you�ve not set yourself in a winning position with this.

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Facefirst: checked off long ago (not a mod, anyway) How come my ignore button doesn't get rid of you?

LOL, am I checked off yet?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I believe 'checked off' means that the 'ignore' function has been utilised. Eventually Mepatriot will have ignored every registered user who does not subscribe to his juvanile, illconceived and badly researched ramblings, leaving just one person......himself.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by benjj]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjj
I believe 'checked off' means that the 'ignore' function has been utilised. Eventually Mepatriot will have ignored every registered user who does not subscribe to his juvanile, illconceived and badly researched ramblings, leaving just one person......himself.

If this is the case, the Maine Patriot is more ignorant than I thought...

DC

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join