It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by teapot
Timing is everything!
But whatever happens now, has to be paid for.
1) Was/is Kim Jong Ill miffed at not being invited to G20 party?
2) Who/what funds NK weapons etc technology?
3) Likelyhood of agitators/agent provoks/'strategic advisors' amongst the NW elite?
4) War as a strategy for creating wealth through increased productivity and growth of arms, pharma's etc manufacturers funded via debts to WB/IMF?
5) Not the first time this region of the globe selected for wargames between the 'super powers'?
6) Easy to demonise a ruler who abuses his own people and thereby solicit support from the (global?) 'electorate'?
The above is not in any particular order, just my thoughts on some elements of NK actions and timing. Too convenient! A distraction perhaps? We live in a world seduced by spin, was it a good day to bury bad news/obscure the truth about G20/NWO/OWG intentions?
If I was president, I'd of shot it down, no questions asked, we told them not to they did anyways, we had every right to shoot it down.