It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no intervention ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a) Rules from some universal alliance bull# (well, I think its impossible, why would they let us # each other

b) We are a experiment

c) No aliens are visiting earth

d) Well, they are just like us, #ing each other

What do u guys think about the subject? I think it must be some kind of experiment ...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Why? because our level of consciousness is way too low.
When enough humans are conscious, then official contact will be made.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
reply to post by Faiol

Why? because our level of consciousness is way too low.
When enough humans are conscious, then official contact will be made.

well, maybe, but the way the world is heading ... maybe we wont make it ...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

I think you will find most humans are conscious,atleast the ones i know..its quite a normal biological trait.As to the op,my shiny penny bets it's because they they are not visiting us.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Most people on the planet don't know what consciousness is all about. The real consciousness...
There are different levels of consciousness, but the one i was reffering to is one that is not widely spread as we speak.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

No one wants to get involved with us. They just sit back in their dimension and watch the show on earth. Sort of like that episode on South Park.
Or maybe the rules are if you get caught helping humans - bam!, you're on your way down, your memory gets erased and now you are a helpless baby crying your heart out. And if you somehow remember important stuff and begin to unravel the secrets of the Universe, some sort of degenerative disease is not far behind, like Steven Hawking.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by tungus]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Personally I believe that we have been watched for a long time - and that we aren't ready societally for contact. Look at how we deal with people on a national, international scale. We are still killing each other over what? Because we don't read the same books???? You can't give me one good justification for war - I understand economical greed (resources etc) - but the "Reasons" we are getting sold on are not good ones.

The whole thing is a vicious cycle because we can't just disband our militaries, we need them for protection from nutjob terrorist groups and other smaller militant countries fillied with religious zealots with nothing better to do than study how to made IEDs and other nonesense.

Personally I believe that when we are able to extend our lifespans by x2 or x3 or more then we will be able to see less reason to kill each other. anyways... read my sig thread for more theories on the matter

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Davood

No offense, I am not attacking anyone but I think that is a load of bull. If aliens exist, I think we would rise to the occasion. We are many things, selfish, immature and war mongers to name a few however as a species we are survivors and we would survive contact. Indeed we may have already if you believe half of what people write about ETs on ATS. Besides, why do we always assume that if ETs exist they are enlightened? For example, if the stories of reptilian intelligent ETs are true they are probably not the enlightened ET people assume. Any good zoologist could tell you that even slightly domesticated reptiles have instinct for only one thing which is food. An intelligent reptile with technology would probably just be a better hunter not civilized although they may have a civilization.

As an aside, there are just wars. In some cases it may be immoral NOT to war.

top topics

join