It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Crop Circles a Passive Means of Intervention?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hello Jkrog,

You have been active the past couple of days, enjoyed your posts on physics and reality, i didint reply, but i stared and flagged them.

this post made me want to reply. i covered this topic a few weeks ago, but didn't get into discussion on it.

I think crop circles are messages from either et's or extra dimensional beings.... at least the cc's that cannot be explained. some crop circles leave traces of radiation, something the average Joe does not have access to, plus the symmetry and perfection of the circles cannot be duplicated.

a couple years back, a few MIT students tried to replicate crop circles, and failed miserably. they couldn't get the radiation to happen (i wonder why...) i provided a link below to a thread i posted with the MIT study.

heres the link to my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i really hope to expand this discussion, CC's have not got the attention they deserve.

S&F so i can see more people talk about this...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Its my opinion that the only legitimate crop circles of UFO/ET origin are the most simple impressions made by large heavy craft settling on the surface of the earth. I think that all intricately designed crop circles are nothing more than human hoaxes.

With that in mind I don't believe real crop circles are a form of communication or intervention. To me they're simply a paranormal tire track. They are a sign that ETs are here and doing something potentially subversive to us, but that is all they communicate to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Its my opinion that the only legitimate crop circles of UFO/ET origin are the most simple impressions made by large heavy craft settling on the surface of the earth. I think that all intricately designed crop circles are nothing more than human hoaxes.

With that in mind I don't believe real crop circles are a form of communication or intervention. To me they're simply a paranormal tire track. They are a sign that ETs are here and doing something potentially subversive to us, but that is all they communicate to me.

I have something for you.

crop circles that cannot be explained like the alien CD one have this radiation at the base of the bent stalks.... this cannot be explained, and hence, most likely out of this world origin. i dont see how hoaxers can have access to the radiation found in some crop circles...

there are ones that can be explained, and others that cannot. there are categories only separated by the trace evidence left behind (radiation) please read by post on CC's and the MIT study and see how those geniuses failed to make one, and when beer keg joe makes them perfectly, with radiation and everything while these super geeks failed to duplicate it.

In 2002 an unsuccessful (and as it turns out, an insincere) crop circle experiment was carried out by three M.I.T. undergraduates, who accepted a TV challenge to reproduce three specific plant and soil abnormalities consistently observed in crop circle plants and soils worldwide -- abnormalities also presented in three peer-reviewed scientific papers. Although the undergraduates and their two graduate-student "advisors" were unable to reproduce any of the criteria specifically required (elongated apical plant stem nodes, expulsion cavities in the plant stems, and 10-50 micron-diameter magnetized iron spherules deposited linearly in the crop circle soils) they and the TV production crew did--quite accidentally--produce evidence that exposure to microwave radiation does cause electronic equipment failure.

LINK TO QUOTE

EDIT: To clarify more:

[edit on 4/5/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

I suspect they are made by UFO religions or at least some of them. I don't think the ETH is necessary to explain them.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There is a terrific book on this subject: Crop Circles: Signs, Wonders and Mysteries By Steve and Karen Alexander, c2006, Chartwell Books ISBN-10: 0-7858-2069-8.

It outlines the research conducted into the changes that occur in the crop itself, (cells changing on a molecular level), as well as the changes to the soil in the affected area. ("Crystalline formations and even microscopic nodules of meteoritic iron have been found and photographed - perhaps suggestive of a strange atmospheric effect at work.".. research of biophysist William Levingood).

There is so much skeptisim about crop circles, but the unknown is difficult to dispute. (because we don't know). The profound intracacy of the formations has never been replicated by humans, (thanks for the MIT link), and while we may not know "who" is creating these masterpeices, there is little to fear. People who assert that these are indeed hoaxes are narrow-minded and living in fear.

Also at issue is the location of the formations and their proximity to historically important sites. I do not believe that a space ship sets down to create CCs. Rather, these are chemical/biological anomolies that are created by an unknown mover. Given what we know about the nature of space/time, it is possible that the formations could be manipulated to "appear" from a far away place...and of the CCs that are "real", no one has ever seen a space ship or anything else in the field prior to its appearance.

There have been reports, (and video documentation) of light "orbs" in the crop circles, adding to the mystery.

As far as decoding the intended message, and its relationship to string theory, I think the OP is onto something. There are some CCs that seem to speak directly to us, (the human race) See: sparsholt, 2002, wheat crop, aprox 400 ft. There was embedded an actual "message" decoded to read:

"Beware of the bearers of false gifts
and their broken promises
much pain
but still time
believe
there is good out there
we oppose deception"

Anybody who takes to time to look into these will be forced to come to the logical conclusion that they are not made at the hand of man. Some of the CCs are so intricate, that man can't replicate the design on a slip of paper with a pencil and a protractor...the only way we can recreate the design as man is by computer. All of the evidence shold speak loudly enough on its own to deny ignorance: they ARE real.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is fabulous. It should be about time for them to start popping out shouldn't it? Wasn't the first US one last year or beforeon April 12, in Tenn, Minnesota, and kansas. Also, I understand that structures in the cropcircles are treated counted some times as separate circles. I hope they are not being overcounted. Makes sense to treat as one event. Is this true?
I recall J. Sherwood's site had a page back in 2007, now down, on alien programming design referencing genetic imprinting by some alien craft and correlation to crop circles,it was at Rajon.com/cropcircle connector, or something like that I believe. When I find I will post. Some novel ideas I thought.

I am wondering though, Are any of the circles thought Real ET/multidimensional near any local agricultuaral engineering schools? I would be a tad cautious then.
Bummer, all the corporations like Nike, Microsoft, etc, in the act, with resources to hire helicopters, complex cropcirclemaking software and professional people, simply are making it horrendous, for the rest of us to distinguish.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thanks.........I have been off-line for awhile and have had a lot of things I wanted to share with you all.ATS is a awesome site.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Torsion girl

it is possible that the formations could be manipulated to "appear" from a far away place.

Quantum Entanglement is a strong possibility for that.

Quantum entanglement is a possible property of a quantum mechanical state of a system of two or more objects in which the quantum states of the constituting objects are linked together so that one object can no longer be adequately described without full mention of its counterpart — even though the individual objects may be spatially separated. This interconnection leads to non-classical correlations between observable physical properties of remote systems, often referred to as nonlocal correlations. For example, quantum mechanics holds that states such as spin are indeterminate until such time as some physical intervention is made to measure the spin of the object in question. It is equally likely that any given particle will be observed to be spin-up as that it will be spin-down. Measuring any number of particles will result in an unpredictable series of measures that will tend more and more closely to half up and half down. However, if this experiment is done with entangled particles the results are quite different. When two members of an entangled pair are measured, one will always be spin-up and the other will be spin-down.[citation needed] The distance between the two particles is irrelevant. Theories involving 'hidden variables' have been proposed in order to explain this result; these hidden variables account for the spin of each particle, and are determined when the entangled pair is created. It may appear then that the hidden variables must be in communication no matter how far apart the particles are, that the hidden variable describing one particle must be able to change instantly when the other is measured. If the hidden variables stop interacting when they are far apart, the statistics of multiple measurements must obey an inequality (called Bell's inequality), which is, however, violated — both by quantum mechanical theory and in experiments.[citation needed]

When pairs of particles are generated by the decay of other particles, naturally or through induced collision, these pairs may be termed "entangled", in that such pairs often necessarily have linked and opposite qualities, i.e. of spin or charge. The assumption that measurement in effect "creates" the state of the measured quality goes back to the arguments of, among others: Schrödinger, and Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen[citation needed] (see EPR paradox) concerning Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and its relation to observation (see also the Copenhagen interpretation). The analysis of entangled particles by means of Bell's theorem, can lead to an impression of non-locality (that is, that there exists a connection between the members of such a pair that defies both classical and relativistic concepts of space and time). This is reasonable if it is assumed that each particle departs the scene of the pair's creation in an ambiguous state (as per a possible interpretation of Heisenberg). In such case, either dichotomous outcome of a given measurement remains a possibility; only measurement itself would precipitate a distinct value. On the other hand, if each particle departs the scene of its "entangled creation" with properties that would unambiguously determine the value of the quality to be subsequently measured, then a postulated instantaneous transmission of information across space and time would not be required to account for the result. The Bohm interpretation postulates that a guide wave exists connecting what are perceived as individual particles such that the supposed hidden variables are actually the particles themselves existing as functions of that wave.

Observation of wavefunction collapse can lead to the impression that measurements performed on one system instantaneously influence other systems entangled with the measured system, even when far apart. Yet another interpretation of this phenomenon is that quantum entanglement does not necessarily enable the transmission of classical information faster than the speed of light because a classical information channel is required to complete the process

Quantum Entanglement

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

The link didn't work,I think the mods took it off cause the member who posted it got banned.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That is a very interesting premise and very plausible. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

No problem,admittedly this thread hasn't got as much attention because two of my others kind of took off,plus I think a lot of people don't respect circles anymore cause the majority are hoaxes.I am interested in the 10% that aren't though.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

No problem,admittedly this thread hasn't got as much attention because two of my others kind of took off,plus I think a lot of people don't respect circles anymore cause the majority are hoaxes.I am interested in the 10% that aren't though.

Yea your other two threads were a lot more meatier, and the mentally hungry took a good bite or two on those.

its sad that CC's don't attract attention... people are looking for proof about ET visitation, or communication, but forget about crop circles and they HAVE been around for 1000's or so years.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yea that is true.I think at least I hope whoever is making them is doing it for the good of us.Not as alien landing pads or signals like "Signs",lol.BTW,what is that on your avatar?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Yea that is true.I think at least I hope whoever is making them is doing it for the good of us.Not as alien landing pads or signals like "Signs",lol.BTW,what is that on your avatar?

I have not been babysitting this forum, so excuse me for the LATE LATE LATE reply.

Its a duel torus. (avatar)

i notice, one thing, on these forums regarding paranomal stuff. a few witness and beleive, you have the fencers, and the ones who plainly disagree with any logic surrounding occurances.

its ok to question, and its ok to find out WHY somkething is the way it is, but there is only 2 differences between hoax CC's and ones that seem legitly done by an external force... RADIATION!

NOT ONCE HAS SOMEONE TRIED TO REFUTE THIS EVIDENCE!!!

sory for the caps, but just realize, that ignoring a fact of information is IGNORANCE! yes they could of been done with sound waves, yes it could of been done by man, but, what about the radiation left behind...

if i remember correctly, BOB LAZAR (yes im dropping this guys name here, WHO PASSED LIE DETECTOR TESTS!) He said the UFO ship or w/e using a nuclear reaction to fuel it... Umm, Wouldnt that explain the radiation left behind, if they were to use their engines to vibrate at a frequency to make the CC's and hence, the... radiation...

please let me know if this theory would fit in anyway...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join