It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Crop Circles a Passive Means of Intervention?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was wondering recently if crop circles(the ten percent or so that can not be proven as hoaxes from circle makers)are just a form of "passive intervention" from ets,extra dimensional beings,or time travelers.If you think about,especially from a technical standpoint what would be the best,non-invasive way to "guide" a civilization a certain way?Well if your familiar with quantum theory you know that one small thing,even seemingly innocuous can change and influence very large events.What if these circles are some entity(et,extra dimensional,time traveler,etc) trying to passively influence our evolution or timeline?If you look at some of these formations they seem to have no apparent message............maybe they do.Maybe these geometrical formations are meant to very slightly alter our perception of reality or to start a small chain of events simply by us being aware and seeing them that will,over time effect a change.I don't know how many of you on here are familiar with "Event String Theory" but it states that there are certain "intervention points" in a timeline that are essentially casual energy singularities.Event strings are just the string of events on a whole that lead to certain intervention points.Something as seemingly meaningless as a symbol(ie.crop circle) can and will lead to a much more major event.I don't know maybe it is some kind of passive knowledge delivery system,who knows what it could be if they are truly from an advanced civilization.Well any input would be welcome,thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think your idea is as good as any I've heard as an explanation of crop circles, actually better than most explanations.

The bizarre thing, to me, is that the so-called crop circle phenomena have been so downplayed by the media and governments. They are magnificently historic and I suspect are intensely studied in secret by all major governments' intelligence agencies around the world. I suspect governments (the G20 ones) are not saying a word about them because they are indeed messages from some higher intelligent beings either of interdimensional origin or who knows where. Obviously, they can make these appear at will and by some form of remote control. I believe it is obvious that they are messages of some sort, or as you posit, some form of purposed attempt to change our world in a way that we may not understand.

If they, whomever they are, wished to just communicate, they could probably write or speak to us in one of the world's languages and in some form like taking over the broadcast/satellite airwaves. Instead, they keep delivering strange symbols (perhaps not so strange to intelligence agency cryptologists who may have already cracked the code if there is one).

Crop circles are one of the top mysteries in the world today. We can probably rule out the possibility that they are generated by our own black ops people because it is difficult to imagine why they would perpetrate them and the purpose. Ruling that out, we are left with non-human intelligent beings making them but we are still left with wondering about the how and why of it.

Seems to me, the whole business is being studied by CIA or NSA very intensely and in great detail with their findings being held very top secret. That's my intuition. It's like the elephant in the living room that no one sitting around will talk openly about. The government and media ignore it hoping the public will just forget about it.

I like your idea. Perhaps it is a higher intelligence attempting to change the course of events or timeline or effect some change here in our world using some kind of cosmic or universal archetypal symbols, signals or whatever they are. No beings would make them without any purpose, so there has to be a reason.

Sorry I kind of rambled on. But yeah, I think you may be on to something.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

It's like the elephant in the living room that no one sitting around will talk openly about.

I loved that quote,but yes I agree with everything you said.It is a great mystery,one of the tops in the "fringe" world.It has long been theorized that geometry of certain shapes actually affect space-time,not surprisingly the Theory of Relativity Geometrized space-time as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think it is possible. I personally think if cropcircles are real ET is testing the waters, maybe to stimulate more discussion on them, or maybe even as an experiment to see how humans respond. I do get the impression we are under the micosope for them. They must find us very fascinating, especially if we indeed are an experimental project, and they usually come to observe how their experiment is going.

It's all guess work really.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yes, it is just guesswork for us out in the public, but I guess that the intelligence agencies know quite a bit more about the phenomena. Perhaps the whole series of crop circle formations are speak and reply communications in dialogue with our intel ops. Wouldn't it be cool if, unknown to us in the public, intel groups are in dialogue secretly with the formations being the other side's part of the dialogue?

Maybe at some secret location, human intel groups are sending symbols to them and they are replying with new formations. Or maybe we send in another form of transmission to them and we receive from them via the formations. The top cryptologists at CIA/NSA and MI6 have a lot of the symbols understood, I think is likely.

The other aspect of this is that if you study the work of Carl Jung and his theories of universal archetypes in symbol forms, you can get close to understanding why entities would choose to communicate in symbols. Symbols are extremely powerful as you see when reading Jung.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The top cryptologists at CIA/NSA and MI6 have a lot of the symbols understood, I think is likely.

How do you know that?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I didn't say I know it.

I said I think it is likely. What do I have to base my opinion on? Nothing but intuition.
If memory serves, one of the crop circle formations was a variation on the engraved plaque (symbology devised by Carl Sagan and colleagues) that was sent out of the solar system on Voyager. It wouldn't take a cryptologist long to understand that one. They could have cracked the code on some of the others because that is their specialty and they are extremely good at it.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Oh okay,I was just going to ask what the source was so I could read it!You are right though,some appear obvious.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
One of the things intel could do would be to make a movie of them by redrawing them to the exact same scale and overhead view and playing them in sequence at various speeds to see if there is any morphing or any visual relationships could suggest connections between them or if each one seems to stand alone. There are probably lots of experiments intel could run on them to try and figure out a meaningful sequence. Just computing the time (Earth time) intervals between them appearing would be interesting. Also, I imagine intel have determined which ones were hoaxes and which were not. I'm pretty sure they would have that nailed by now.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I know that some appear to show complex mathematical relationships.There is a youtube video I wull get tomarrow that is very interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I once read somewhere an interesting theory suggesting we have help from "elsewhere" so that we may make it to the paradigm shift said to be coming in 2012. It says that not only are we evolving but the earth is going through changes like a higher vibratory state. The crop circles are there like a code, stamped into the earth's surface as a calming influence so that the planet's changes will not be catastrophic to us as a species. I always found that interesting and good to know that help is out there if that indeed is the case.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I was wondering recently if crop circles(the ten percent or so that can not be proven as hoaxes from circle makers)are just a form of "passive intervention" from ets,extra dimensional beings,or time travelers.If you think about,especially from a technical standpoint what would be the best,non-invasive way to "guide" a civilization a certain way?Well if your familiar with quantum theory you know that one small thing,even seemingly innocuous can change and influence very large events.What if these circles are some entity(et,extra dimensional,time traveler,etc) trying to passively influence our evolution or timeline?If you look at some of these formations they seem to have no apparent message............maybe they do.Maybe these geometrical formations are meant to very slightly alter our perception of reality or to start a small chain of events simply by us being aware and seeing them that will,over time effect a change.I don't know how many of you on here are familiar with "Event String Theory" but it states that there are certain "intervention points" in a timeline that are essentially casual energy singularities.Event strings are just the string of events on a whole that lead to certain intervention points.Something as seemingly meaningless as a symbol(ie.crop circle) can and will lead to a much more major event.I don't know maybe it is some kind of passive knowledge delivery system,who knows what it could be if they are truly from an advanced civilization.Well any input would be welcome,thanks.

Lets say these really were real for a minute.

Your the Alien and you hop into UFO (Sports Model) from the other side
of galaxy and you get here 2 seconds.

You create all these crop circles in order to communicate and your not getting any response.
Wouldn't you either stop wasting your time making crop circles or try another form of communication.
Landing on the roof of 10 Downing St or the White House lawn for starters.

Ahhh, It's a test you say.....
But if we haven't worked it out by now, then doing another different one
tomorrow is still probably going to yield a WTF.

So either these Aliens are the most bored, persistent, stupidest Aliens in the galaxy
or it's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is all very interesting. I've always felt that some of the more spectacular crop circles could not be man-made but the jury is still out on that one. IF the circles are not man-made, then I think your theory may be right. Another theory I just heard this week is that the circles have an effect when spun.

YouTube

Although I've been open minded about the whole crop circle thing, I never got too into it. The idea of sacred geometry and powerful symbols being present in the circles makes sense, and the spinning thing may have some answers.

Then again, I bet strange things happen in your head when you spin any geometric fractal-like pattern.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
no way, it revolutionary technology being shown. The perfect ship so to speak and showing how technology and rational freedom are the way to go. The lives they live today are futile and useless against the future of us all.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is my first post here at ATS. Truly thought provoking site. Ran across this information the other day and thought it might be pertinent to this post. Here is the link (scroll down to the Friday April 3rd post titled
Crop Circle Breakthrough? Swirly Thing Alert)

UrbanSurvival.com

I would have copied the text but it was over the 4000 max and this seemed a bit easier. Perhaps someone else would like to repost this in a more appropriate format? Please forgive me if this was posted improperly.

cheers!

*edit* I see that in the time it took me to make my post someone else has posted a link to a Youtube video referenced in the link...fascinating stuff!

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Bonestorm]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

You create all these crop circles in order to communicate and your not getting any response.
Wouldn't you either stop wasting your time making crop circles or try another form of communication.

So either these Aliens are the most bored, persistent, stupidest Aliens in the galaxy
or it's a hoax.

So thats it then. Thats all you got? They are stupid or it's a fake.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtice

Originally posted by skeptic_al

or it's a hoax.

So thats it then. Thats all you got? They are stupid or it's a fake.

Well....Yeah

but more the fake thing, that is the circles are real but claims of
extra-terrestrial origin are fake, and were created by real people.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Interesting thought, I believe you may be on to something. I think it most likely that these circles are intended for 'We the People' not any puppet Government. Some of these circles seem to represent designs of what might be simple yet advanced technology.
Basically, if these ET's are smart enough to create these circles, they should also be smart enough to know that most of our Governments are driven by pure greed, guile, and cunning. this, perhaps may be why they are giving us these signs publicly.
There is one crop circle used by one of our members as an avatar, which looks just like a plan for a wind driven Bedini generator.

Interesting post,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

By the way are there any crop circles that are too complex to be man-made? So far the ones I've seen all seem to be within the limits of man.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am only curious as to one thing regarding this thread, and the OPost, actually; what is the source for the 10% reference? The 10% reference is the one referring to the percentage of crop circles not explained. I'm not going to opine about the subject matter itself because a decent amount of honest research (i.e.: not giving up after reading two or three websites) will provide the scientific data on the crop itself, witness accounts on formations, long-term effects, co-relation between crops, mathematical complexity of designs and etc., etc...

This 10% reference, where is it that it roots from?

Thank you, in advance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join