It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Parallel Universes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I am eager as well. I can't attest to when I will be able to produce the desired u2u but I promise you it will be forth coming as soon as I can.

Please excuse my waxing poetic, too many energy drinks.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Not a problem......tell me do you have a theory for what created hyperspace?I am working on one,I have it somewhat.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I don't think it was created it just has always been, the medium in which realities exist so to speak. Or something along those lines.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So your saying that hyperspace is the 'real' outer space and is infinite I existence?I just have trouble with something coming from nothing.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

As does all of humanity, but if something has simply always been it wouldn't have to come from anything would it?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Semantically correct,but not physically,every effect has to have a cause.What I am saying is how can it 'just be',something had to create it......do you see what I am saying.Who did?God?I acctually have a theory that God is a multi dimensional membrane.

[edit on 4/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I chock that up to the fact we being linear beings with a distinct beginning and end have a hard time with the concept especially because we live in world in which all the things around us are linear, except the stuff that stuff is made out of. But you could be correct.

I hope that made sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Maybe the "energy" of the universe has always existed forever. It only changes and thus that is what we see as creation?

Maybe we cannot get our heads around something coming out of nothing because we are stuck on our ways of working, in our world everything has to be created. But maybe this law was invented by this energy. A energy that never had to be created, because creation is itself a creation?

Man I'm confused now lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Like I said, if something has always been it doesn't need to be created.
I could be wrong and everything has a distinct beginning and thusly an end but I think we are largely trying to project our limitations on the cosmos.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I think your saying what I was trying to say, the idea of something always existing out of nothing seems unreal to us, because of how things work in this world, (beginning/end) but it does not mean it applies to the universe itself as a whole? Maybe it's all part of how the universe changes and moves it's energy around....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

That is exactly what I meant. I think we are projecting our limitations onto our ideas about the nature of reality.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can agree with those ideas,it is like us trying to imagine what the 5th,6th,7th,etc dimensions look like,WE CANT!WHY?Cause we dont exist in them.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Semantically correct,but not physically,every effect has to have a cause.What I am saying is how can it 'just be',something had to create it...

But that's the beauty of it, this means that whatever it is does not follow our laws, physics etc.

I think our problem is, we are trying to figure out what this something/god is with "our" laws of physics.

Which is probably impossible! because if this being/god created this universe, it also means it created the physics/laws of it, which means it may not even follow any laws of physics at all. Which means it might be impossible for us to figure this god out with our understanding of our world's physics/science.

Edit: it seems we are all on the same page on the idea on this possibility.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If you two would like a movie that largely explains my larger view of things check out a movie called "What Dreams May Come" and apply it to this conversation. It's an excellent movie even if you keep my babble out of the picture.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
If you two would like a movie that largely explains my larger view of things check out a movie called "What Dreams May Come" and apply it to this conversation. It's an excellent movie even if you keep my babble out of the picture.

Yeah will check it out.

By the way this possibility also makes me think of how powerful and maginificent god probably is, the unlimited power, unimaginable possibilities......amazing.

In my opinion our human brains can never fully understand something so powerful and complex. It would be a insult to think we can haha.

We wonder why science can't prove god, I'm just thinking what makes us think we can figure god out at all? when we can't figure out the most complex maths/physics in our universe, when we have not even left our planet properly yet.......not even explored 0000000000.1% of our universe....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

In my opinion and viewpoint we create and power "gods" with our belief in them and the soul is in the way the seeds of another reality. But that is my opinion and by no means fact.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I believe there is only 1 source of this creation/universe, which means 1 god.

But I am not all knowing, and I always think about the unlimited possibilities of this amazing universe and it's creation. This subject is so deep, and is probably the most interesting subject our curious minds have always tried to figure out.

We are lost really....... yet the mystery of it all is beautiful in it's own way.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I don't think we are meant to in the space of our life times really. And I completely agree that it is beautiful as is all existance in it's own way.

Well, know with any great degree of certainity.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I believe space and time is cycilar so there was no actual begining or end it is infinite like a circle it's end actually creates the begining.

Many world cultures are based on a cycle of birth, destruction, and rebirth. The symbol of the Ouroboros, a serpent or dragon swallowing its own tail, has existed since the dawn of civilization. Yet no one is completely sure where it comes from. We only know that it signifies eternity. Many civilizations and faiths maintain a belief in reincarnation, continuous birth, and return. Only three world religions use the concept of linear time instead of cyclical time: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Space and time is like the chicken and the egg which one is the creator?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

congrats you made a universe!!! how? let me show you

what came firs the chicken or the egg

that my friend is how one creates the universe itself

ask a question = universe

dont get what im saying? i guess not, not many do but hey the guy who said the world was flat had his own troubble

understand this>. the question is infact the answer

making sens? mm?

why?

ever wondered why you asked questions? i did lol guess what i found out?

the question is the answer not the answer that comes from IT

question

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join