It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Pittsburgh Officers Dead in Shooting [Shooter feared Obama administration would ban guns]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

3 Pittsburgh Officers Dead in Shooting

asinthedaysofnoah.blogspot.com

Here is another tragedy related to guns. Now, all those that are for gun control and really dont think much about the 2nd amendment, are going to push harder for GUN CONTROL in all 50 states. I dont know if I believe the comment by his "friends" - I dont believe the media much these days.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Associated Press:

A man opens fire on police officers in Pittsburgh, killing three of them. Friends say the man feared the Obama administration was poised to ban guns. (April 4)

This story makes me wonder how many people actually realize how many of these shooters are killing for the occult-government, so they'll have more than a few reasons to justify banning the freedom for us to own weapons (not just guns).

Officer Jack McLamb warned several radio-show hosts like Alex Jones about the increase of massacres & random-shootings all over the United States. The world-government (global criminal-organization) want unarmed slaves & indentured servants.

If they take away our guns, we might as well let them stuff us in coffins. Fight for your freedom or die trying to get it!

asinthedaysofnoah.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by News And History
This story makes me wonder how many people actually realize how many of these shooters are killing for the occult-government, so they'll have more than a few reasons to justify banning the freedom for us to own weapons (not just guns).

That's utter nonsense...

Its nothing but fear mongering and paranoia and if that is what Officer Jack McLamb (whoever the f he is) actually said its the height of irresponsiblity... just the thing to set some loon with a gun off...

That officer should know better.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
An existing discussion on this topic can be found here.

Closing thread.

new topics

top topics

join