It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Clinchers for Proof of Alien Life

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

None of those are clinchers at all:

Nazca: so? many civilizations in ancient times believed their gods lived in the sky. So?

Betty Hill Star Map: absolutely fallacious. Space is 3 dimensional, which means you have x,y,z coordinates, yet betty hills star map was two dimensional.

There are so many stars in the sky that I could connect the dots anyway I chose and make a closely similar map.
Furthermore, in order to get that interpetation, marjorie fish had to go against even what Betty hill said, who specified that some of the markers on the maps were planet, yet fish and every other UFO enthusiast has treated and labelled them all as stars,

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Heya

Excellent work. I love the Discovery Transmission. I have to do more research on it.

Would you be interested in being a paid blogger for a site about UFOs? Relatively low pay, many enough for beer money per month.

email me:

[email protected]

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mikesingh

Omg you people are mentally retarded... This was a hoax. Period. There is NO cave painting.. idiots

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlhflex
a reply to: mikesingh

Omg you people are mentally retarded... This was a hoax. Period. There is NO cave painting.. idiots

As Chadwickus explained (in 2009,) these well-known paintings that (according to you) "don't exist" have been studied and hypothesized about by many different professionals,and probably ten times (or more) as many amateurs.

That's lots of traffic for a thing that doesn't exist.

Harte

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join