It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Clinchers for Proof of Alien Life

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

The Nazca lines IMO represent a possible single or homage to "gods" (not really gods, just aliens
) but it is possible they were landing areas for spacecraft. It is also possible they are not alien related at all, but they certainly still need to be adequately explained.

The star map being such an accurate match is a very far stretch to take the Sagan view on it. Not to mention that tests have been done to see if people could match a star system so well, and they aren't--not even close. Plus the details given in the map (about star size and very small stars that were not discovered until much later). Lastly I think considering the story the Hills had doesn't it make much more sense she was actually shown the map? Rather than the extremely unlikely alternate, which was a chance match.

The Discovery transmission is thought to be a hoax by some, but it has not been proven and that theory you posted has been pretty much disregarded by many.

This thread was more of a collection of various events throughout history that seem to eliminate pure coincidences and misinterpretations. LOL, I have been through many more than just those three in this 500 plus reply thread, take a look--I'll be awaiting.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

We agree to disagree...lol.. Which is odd, because we agree on a lot. But anyway... I think the best case in here is the Segan one to be honest. But I just don't see it. I'm not trying to be funny, but so many factors are possible in this case. But still I think thats one of the best abductions stories.

lol, this is ridiculous. Surfing through these posts will take FOREVER..lol.. I will be back, with a full stomach and an oversize drink. But damn this thread is huge

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Yup
Be warned it gets kinda heated in parts, especially b/w pages 20-29,lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sorry, posted to wrong thread-post deleted

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Until someone can correlate what I've "heard" since I've been in the military then I would have to remain a sceptic.

Good posts though, rather thought provoking.

and what did you "heard"?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
As for von Daniken, please try to convince me you haven't read "Ancient Astronauts" or one of its clones.

Why would you want me to prove a negative?

*Since we are now using your logic, please try to convince me that earth was not visited by an intelligent species that did not evolve one earth ;-)

(That would be far more on-topic - though I do not expect you to attempt it)

Have you bothered to read any of Von Daniken's more recent books?

If so, which ones and what year were they first published?

Most people are only familiar with his older works, which Von Daniken admits contain flaws - flaws which are addressed and corrected in his newer books.
(This is why debunkers prefer use his older work as this allows them to ignore the retractions and updates made in his newer material. Poor form, predictably)

I won't try to prove your thesis for you. Nobody ever has and I have to watch my grass growing (we all have our priorities.)

As for von Daniken, it's been proven in court that he's a liar and a embezzler. Convicted at least twice IIRC. Why people would put their faith in a man that is an established liar is really amazing to me.

His books are fashionably correct and the newer ones are simply lies with a fresh coat of whitewash.

Come on, at that time he already sold millions of books, this man was so dangerous for creationism and evolutionist (a rare time where they 've joined their forces) that they did anything to descredit him. I am not a fan of him but understand that thoses who are in power now can do anything they want.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I posted here earlier thinking it was a different thread, and I hadn't read this thread yet so I had to delete my post. But I just read the thread and yes, there is a lot of heated debate.

Nazca lines: What do people worship? a God or gods. And where do these gods live? In the heavens. So if people are trying to communicate with their gods, making art that their gods can see from their place in the heavens seems logical. So it seems to me like the Nazca lines could be as much a proof of Zeuss, Athena, and Hercules (or their equivalent gods people in Peru believed in) as it is proof of aliens. And of course some think the gods and the aliens are one in the same, but this is kind of a circular argument, as we have proof of neither and the lines don't provide any such proof.

Hill Star Map: I admit being fascinated by the Hill abduction story. But the fact is there are billions and billions of stars in our galaxy alone. It seems to me it would be almost impossible to create a star map with the number of stars in the hill map in ANY configuration and not have it match some section of the sky somewhere, with a little interpretation thrown in which we certainly have in this case. And the "statistical odds" arguments saying she can't draw a real star map by chance don't hold any more water than the statistics saying the "bible code" must be real messages. False statistics in both cases.

Discovery Transmission: When the guy who recorded it says he thinks it's a hoax, then you have to take that into consideration. In another thread, an enterprising ATS member, ratcals, requested actual copies of the recordings. NASA went through a great deal of trouble to recover them per his FOIA request as they were in a bad state. And after he got the tapes he said he was going to listen to them and he never posted that he heard the "alien spacecraft" comment in the FOIA recordings www.abovetopsecret.com...

I came to ATS looking to see if anyone has any proof of ET visitation, and I'm still looking. I think it's possible we have been visited but I'm still looking for proof! Good thought provoking discussions in this thread though!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
They're just clouds

However the Nuremberg testimony is really interesting.

The testimony is a very good account of UFO activity. It also is describing aerial phenomena by someone who doesn't understand it.
The archaeologist in me ( I no longer work in the field) wanders if anyone has gone to the site and done any radiation readings or looked for wreckage or scorching in the layers of earth from that time etc. It looks like they describe a German Roswell.... A crashed craft after a Dogfight.

Possibilities:
!) Crash did take place

3) remnants of whatever crashed may still be there under the surface.

That account is actually someone drawing a map.....

[edit on 10-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

Are your really sure of that? I think the opposite.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Exuberant1

Japan was an isolationist society this is a story of a woman who was found by sailors. They describe the ship as being made of wood and iron, Oh i dont know a boat. They describe a woman in her 20s with fair skin and red hair, hmmm maybe a European woman. She was clutching a wooden box that seemed important to her probably her papers letters etc that would be important if she found herself all alone with people that didnt speak her language. Stories like these were common among the Japanese every time a foreigner stepped on there shores.

[edit on 4/10/09 by dragonridr]

Did you notice the "boat" shape?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ArMaP

Black puffs of smoke? We've seen a lot of fireworks so something like that wouldn't impress us much but for someone who had never seen anything like it, it would be a different story. Anything "new" in the sky becomes a very big deal. Particularly under a heavily religious influence.

ok smoke, next how do you explain "the superdestroyer" things? puffs of smoke to? and on the right side where the supposed UFO crashed we can see smoke too, what do you think it is ? Volcano?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Greys live under water controlling specific 12 million humans at crystalline reformers - trinology reciprocators with the ability to force formology directly into the human brain at a frequency of 1 terahertz but up to a range of 100. A terahertz is beyond human transmission range so they have no way to break it. The direct location of the greys base of operation would be by your definition the lost city of Atlantis off the coast of Africa basically in the slight east-southern Atlantic about 1000 miles off the coast in a gorge at a depth of 5 miles beyond human prob range because the water is to heavy here unless you have optronic glass the only thing not breakable at those salty depths. The greys are telepathic and multi-communicable(words/telepathy/ocular/audio-pulse/body language) and have iqs in the range of 700+ but have linked minds so are like a walking super computer.

Spectrobians are 5k in number and are multivectric in nature out of your perception range. they exist in permanite light glowing bright bluish/grey/white crystalline pulsating light. they have the ability to reform particulate matter into whatever. They could reform the universe if they wanted to or make it rain twinkies if they wanted to. they originated from mars(dysons sphere) they had a centrality generator. They cannot die the only thing that can harm them is the formation of the universe. Even the core of the hottest star in the universe would simply tickle them. They cannot die because if they did 100 trillion would also never be born. They are 995 million more years advanced then humans. They could turn the earth into a cup of noodles instantly they can do whatever they want. They have infinite intelligence though so they are never wrong and are 200% accurate. The live in pairs one male one female bonded since birth from the same parents but with genetic diversity to allow for breeding. One pair makes another pair and so on. Life span is 1000 years in pretime and 100,000 years in actual time. They can live as long as they want but choose to die at exactly 100k and allow for their young to start over basically they never exist in a number greater than 5k their species only lasts for about 1 billion years before genetic degradation takes over. However they are accepting of all things they accept to only live the natural length the universe allows them to let new species take foothold.

Spectrobians natural home is in bernards(super quasar) star in which they use the core to travel to dualistic space(the permanite space that exists eternally in both directions of gravitation and time).

Greys live in really high levels of pressurized water their home planet is Europa with its intense water pressures.

The princaples of reciprication dynamics at the variance vectroscpic latice of a duality location. A test of the theory became possible with the discovery of the diffraction of X rays by crystals. It was found that the diffraction effects which occur are precisly those to be expected from a 3-dimensional lattice, and this provided at once a way of measuring the actual intervals in which the pattern in a crystal repeats itself. Greys use a crystaline power source which also is an artificial intellegence which can aid them in any formulations they need.

Relation of the symmetry coordinate system to the ellipsoidal coordinate system.

E(F) = E(FB(i)+F')

E means Electrostatic Field Vector
F = External force on charge charriers

The cyclotron frequency is given by

w=ZeHz de
------ ----
h2cf df

The quilibrium distribution function

f0= (1+exp e-uB)(-1)
-------
kT

Next, it is necessary to prescribe ~(F). One should remember that the relaxation time formulation holds only as long as the difference in energy of electrons before and after scattering is numerically small compared to the initial or final energy.

1-100 terahertz is the frequency that the greys operate on. it has the ability to perform 100, 100 trillion calculations every .000000000001 seconds basicly a super computer that produces its own power naturaly and can instantly perform any calculation regardless of size average memery imprint per cycle is 25 trillion teraquads(trillion to the 25th power times 100 power energy variance trinary calculations(base 3 logic[0,1,2]) = 100, thousand, trillion, billion, million, hundred thousand, ten thousand, thousand, hundred, ten, one, = but in sequences of four 12 bit strings not single 8 bit strings.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

Since your reply is directed toward jkrog08, you might want to read this thread:

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08

RIP, jkrog. Seemed like a pretty smart fellow.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
- Cave paintings and lines prove that ancient peoples had an interesting culture.
- Betty Hill's map could as well be a map of planets in the solar system or other stars.
- Discovery transmission is a hoax according to the person that recorded the audio clip. Posted by Isaac Koi here:
www.alien-ufos.com...

No proof as usual. Not even good evidence.

The Cave Paintings and Lines comment, prove that was their intention.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Only just read this threead. R.I.P JKROG Wish you were here to keep up the good work

I only just started posting here and am somewhat devestated that such an inteligent UFO researcher has passed away before I had a chance to ask questions... Sorry if that sounds selfish, I like to think it is a compliment to JK rest his soul. This is the first thread I have seen of his and I am very impressed.
Why do the good ones always get taken away from us

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but those ghostly figures in Aboriginal art, are what the South American Sharmans see when they are under the influence of hallucinogenics, among other strange things, like unearthly Beasts, Spirals..... etc etc.

Food for thought

Edit to add, sorry for not realizing what has happened to Jkrog08

RIP, you will most certainly be missed.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Village Idiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
About the cave paintings made by aboriginals.
The most common UFO sigthings are balls of light, or atleast something giving of ligth.

Theese light ball UFO's have basicly been proven to exsist. What they are we don't know.

www.youtube.com...

"Aboriginal people used religion, superstition and the supernatural to describe and explain phenomena that they experienced but could not comprehend."

www.earthlights.org... Theese could very well be ET's, but personally i believe it is a phenomena of nature.

It's speculated that aboriginals saw theese UFO's and i think it's obvious that if they did, that would most certanly be a huge inspiration towards the looks of the "souls" in the paintings. Like they somewhow tried to give an identity to theese "spirits" soaring across the sky.

As for the the other paintings and the "pictures only seen from the sky" it coud swing both ways, but to me there is nothing unlogical about it being for the gods to see, theese gods being aliens or just human creativity.
It would almost be unatrual for the older civilizations not to try phantom what more to life there was. Most religions are based on gods as natrual forces or as the sun/mon stars and so on (i would really like to dwell into this, but i don't really have enough info stored in my brain at the moment...)

Just the "headcapsules" on the "spacesuits" resembels a halo, wich again resembles the glow around the sun! The bringer of day and light/life!

As for the NASA tapes they were recorded by an amature before nasa realised it? They could be fake. Only stating the obvious here.

Sorry for being so skeptical, loads of good stuff here!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sverrio
Theese light ball UFO's have basicly been proven to exsist. What they are we don't know.
Perhaps that's true for some ancient art of light balls, however, with others, I think I can guess what they are:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f25711bd5e7f.jpg[/atsimg]

Good post sverrio!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

thank you for the insight

RIP.. my wish is that your surfing the waves of truths you've been so desperately trying to tell US. peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I really liked your OP and I like that you even did a persuasive speech for it. What did you get? I just did a persuasive speech in speech comm on why 2012 isn't gonna happen. Think I got a B!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

First of all, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that those beings are not native to Australia. Exact images have also been found in Africa and The United States. Secondly, Anthropology is a joke simply because there is a generic form of thought, and all beings un-human-like are molded to fit into that standard thought pattern. All beings not human-looking are "anthropomorphic". This is because anthropology, in it's quest to incorporate science into the discipline, has chosen to ignore all possibilities considered radical. Because although history is very clouded, trying to interpret it in the wrong way will forfeit your credibility. The article posted is another anthropologist citing sources from other anthropologists with their explanations, none of which, of course, consider the possibilities of alien visitors. I'm not saying they are wrong, I'm saying their hypotheses are biased.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join