It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Clinchers for Proof of Alien Life

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boxygirl
I think you left a very importiant piece of info out of your "proof". Have you seen fire in the sky (the movie) you cannot make that crap up.

I dont know a 101 movie script writers would prove you wrong !
Most of these people are out to make a $ because they have no other way of doing it!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Boxygirl, "Fire in the Sky" was on cable about 12 days ago, IIRC. I was amused no end. It makes "The X-files" look like NASA footage.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Only thing I want to add is the Nasca symbols as per my understanding from my experiences is short:

Directional locator for different species of life

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I caught Ascended Master St. Germain appearing over my house in his Mer Ka Ba field I'll post the video

I've been in contact with them for a year now, I don't expect you to believe me but here's the video anyway.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Awesome pictures. I've never seen any of these cave paintings before. The one with the Grey Alien looking people is mind blowing. Those people in the painting don't look human to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Fantastic thread jkrog! This is the second thread of yours that I have read that was just an absolute treat.

All I wanted to say.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

hello just a littel correction the astronaut is from north africa from the tassili desert in algeria i love it and there is anothere one

www.artivision.fr...

it's the same kind of astronaut flotting in the air

and this one

www.scientox.info...

i went there and it's truly amazing you can see the helmet the blet some have like antenna on here helmet, since i saw that paint on the wall i realize that humanity was never been alone

and for the one who said it's like a child who make a draw sorry
but when a child draw a mother or a father he make some sign to distinguish who the father and who is the mother the dog and on, here it's the same there so detail on some paint and there is one it's a raw with 5 or 6 beings and one you can easealy say it's a suit and a big helmet and ther is a tiny man in the middel with a suit ans belt and shoes, this something amazing the touareg when you talk with them and ask them what mean for them all that paint they say it's there ancestor, and they say they know that there is people who come from the sky since a long time they say if they let us live in peace we let them in peace they saw many light in the desert one of them say time to time a ball of light cross the desert and it's normal for them they call them the star traveler, they dont need any proof it's a part of there culture.

you did a great job

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
jkrog08....I don't know how you do it man....battling ignorance like this all the time...

I admire you for standing up against, and manning up to these f%&*$#s!!!!!

Heck of a job man....I know there is more evidence out there(heck, there is tons of it) but some people wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them in the face.

It reminds me of my wife and daughter, no matter how much my kid is being a brat, my wife continues to turn a blind eye towards her crap. My kid can do no wrong in the eyes of my wife, she is blinded you see; love or whatever you want to call it; but none the less...BLINDED. She refuses to believe that her kid could be bad or do wrong.....the same line of thinking applies to these people.

No matter how much you show them, they will always be ignorant.

I think alot of guys do make a leap of faith on a lot of controversial issues and end up getting burned and making a bad name for guys like you. But I do not believe you are in that category. And I think you are doing a great job. Its hard to make people see things in a different way or accept things that were once thought ridiculous---the world was flat....riiight.

Anyways, I can't believe I missed this thread, not any longer though...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, from a scientific POV, there are no such things as proof of ETI visitations down here on Earth. We can speculate off course but no empirical data came to light.

Our Sun is relatively young in comparison to the average star in this zone by as much as a billion years. Which could make us look like cavemen to an advanced ET explorer or artificial ETI.

Therefore, some researchers think that an average alien civilization would be far more advanced than us (Type I, II or III or more on the Kardeshev's scale) and have long since discovered our planet.

On top of that, other research work on the supposition underlying the Big Bang, known as the TOI (cosmological inflation theory). They (some scientists) advise, that our world is immersed in a much larger extraterrestrial civilization.

Our best bet imho is to support S3ETI, SETV, SETA, OSETI initiatives in order to MAYBE gather some empirical data IF we are or were visited

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well, thought I should post. As for what I think, the first one isn't really proof in my opinion. It's open for interpretation. The second and third, however, are very good examples.

You've got me thinking that I may be wrong :p Good job.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow, thanks everyone for your KIND words. It makes me happy to see my older threads STILL getting attention and praise.

Yes, these "3 clinchers" are still open to interpretation but IMO in any logical sense one, when looking at all three, one must realize that there is a decent possibility that we are not alone, and have not been alone on this planet we call "ours" in a while. Thanks again to everyone.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well done, jkrog! It's nice to see someone defending their beliefs (or in this case, a truth that is unknown or ignored by the masses of Earth). There's some nice evidence here, and it's nice to see some pushing it out for what it's worth. It's not altogether solid, but it's interesting, to say the least...

I don't see the point in all these 'debunkers'. Yes, it's nice we have people who determine what is true and what is false, but UFO sitings and such tales are what require the LEAST 'debunking'. You would all fare better if only you invested this 'debunking skeptic' energy into the endless propaganda our world is infested with, and it's pioneers, the beloved 'governements' of our planet...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

Thanks
, while I admit I may have came off harsh in this thread at times (this is from April) and should have been much more neutral in my approach, I think that when taking into account just these three topics one must seriously start to consider that we are NOT alone. These are pretty solid IMO, but still---they are NOT proof. Thanks again for your reply.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Maybe some of the best historical facts imo which "allows" us to speculate about ETI visitations lies in the fact that astronomers and military personel observed and tracked what could be artificial "satellites" on radar before Sputnik was launched. Here is the info':

By Harold Egeln :

THE MYSTERY SATELLITES

"Mysterious satellites" were officially reported six times in orbit around the Earth in the 1950s before the first Sputnik of October 4, 1957. Clyde Tombough, the discoverer of Pluto over 20 years before, studied two moonlets in orbit in 1954.

The radar detections were: April 1949, first reported by Naval Commander Robert McLaughlin, a rocket expert; 1953: one in a near-equitorial orbit 400-to-600 miles out, and the two at Lagrange Points, then calling the satellites "Toro moonlets"; 1954, an "Aviation Week" report ("Satellite Scare," Aug. 23, 1954) told of Dr. Lincoln La Paz (a government expert on meteors) announcement of a satellites orbiting at 400 and 600 miles out; a search by the Adler Planetarium in Chicago tracked one or two of these "moonlets"; in 1957, three months before the USSR launched the first Earth satellite in October, Italian astronomers tracked a large mystery satellite, also reported in the news, like the others had been.

Even in the Space Age, an unknown satellite, tracked by the Navy's Space Survelienance Radar and photograped by Grumman Aircraft Company's tracking camera, was seen in retrograde orbit from late 1959 to mid-1960, travelling east to west direction at a speed of 25,000 mph, the required velocity for such a satellite (none of this nature have been launched from Earth). "The U.S, is trying hard to unravel a mystery which involved everybody in the world. A satellitte, clearly spotted on radar, was circling the Earth, but no one claimed it... It travels westwardly, whereas other satellites are launched eastwardly to take advantage of the Earth's spin." [LIFE Magazine, February 22, 1960.]
Having read and heard about this in the news and on TV, I, then a boy, and friends witnessed the strange satellite during one of its predicted passages over the New York metro area, moving much faster than any other satellite, such as Echo I visible that August. The strange satellite, giving off a bright red color, was an impressive, unforgettable sight! After a few weeks in orbit, it, like the "mystery satellites" of the early 1950s, vanished from orbit, suggesting that it disintegrated or was removed somehow from orbit. Were these media-reported "mystery satellites" ETI space probes? We simply don't know. And they've been largely, even conviently perhaps, forgotten. Other unknown satellites have been tracked since the early days of satellites until now by the U.S. Space Command and NORAD, as reported in former New York Times reporter Howard Blum's book, "Out There" in 1989, and most or all could be secret satellites orbited for military purposes by Earth nations... or maybe not?

Today there are two or more science websites devoted to the search for ETI space probes, SETV [the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Vehicles) and Scott Stride's Intellerstellar Probes, and the Open SETI research website also looks into the issue (on links below).

Source : community-2.webtv.net...

These sure are geostrategical & scientifical issues of the first magnitude since the probability of having ETI visitations is > 0. The point is that we cannot obtain any proof or even scientific facts* without rigorous scientific protocoles to study the matter of AOP** & UAP*** and the possibility of having ETI or artificial ETI visitations & "manifestations" within our own solar system.

* : In the most basic sense, a scientific fact is an objective and verifiable observation; in contrast with a hypothesis or theory, which is intended to explain or interpret facts.

** : The AOP term is preferred (by OSETI, S3ETI, SETV researchers) over UFOs, and includes a wider range of reported unconvential phenomena.

*** : The term "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" or UAP is an attempt to address the fact that not all UAP are described as UFO. Many are simply described as unusual lights. NARCAP feels the term "UAP" more accurately reflects the broad scope of descriptions in aviation reports as well as the possibility that these unusual phenomena may arise from several different sources.

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

Thank you! I had someone inquire about this particular case, I know little about it myself. I will have to see that all there is to this case. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Let me share my JOY and FRUSTRATION.Here's the proof of LIFE on MARS.
The spiked wheels design wasn't just modified for the heavier,larger rovers.The spiked wheels design I sent JPL/NASA is included in NO OTHER wheel for rovers I've yet seen.Here is my point.Does 3 months downtime and lost science for a Mars team cost $300,000 or closer to 1 MILLION dollars ? They had from 1997-2003(6 years) to revamp wheel design with the info from Sojourner's 2 month run.Yet they came up with a wheel that can't climb and gets stuck.For a MILLION bucks let me design a better wheel for you than the FREE one I handed you on a silver platter.Does that sound fair? Now all those Martians are mocking us for beaching our rover like a whale,387 lbs of"let's just stick around for 3 months and pretend we're a LANDER".

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
Well i for one dont need to see anymore evidence, i made up my mind a long time ago about the existence of aliens. It seems pretty blantently obvious to me that life is out there, and to think that we are the only intelligent lifeforms in the universe is ignorant and stupid reallly.

I believe most people who definatley dont believe do so because it conflicts with there current beliefs especially about religion, the same type of person who couldnt grasp the fact of infinity and when they talk about being 'logical' well im sorry but the most logical thing is that there are advanced and less advanced alien races out there. In fact it would be highly illogical to think otherwise.

So maybe we should stop trying to convince people who really deep down dont want to believe it anyway, I mean who really cares if they want to remain in the dark? you could show them a alien being and make them shake its hand then they still would try to debunk it in someway. I think if the evidence thats out there already doesnt confirm it then not alot else will to these people, let them wallow in the darkness its just wasted energy used to try to tell a chicken its a frog. By the way awesome post OP and that starmap is further proof to reinforce my beliefs (not that i even needed it)

Autowrench:
I have to agree with you here. We of the ET believers seem to spend a lot of time trying to convince the debunkers of what we say is a reality, and not a hoax as they seem to think anything to do with alien is. Perhaps we should just ignore them, and let them believe as they wish? A great singer, Paul Simon, once said in a song called "The Boxer," "A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest." Well, I happen to agree with that wholeheartedly. Even if a giant mothership landed on the White House lawn, and the alien ambassadors came out and went on national television, some would say "it's a hoax." Others would say, "They are demons." There is no convincing those who "believe" for beliefs are set in stone, and never can change. Don't believe that? Then take a good look at any Christian thread in this forum. Me? I have ideas. Ideas can be changed. New ideas can be added. I would much rather be an idea man than a believer.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by jkrog08

best Alien post i have read in a longgggg time

that discovery message was WOW!
S+F for you

i look forward to the day when a mass visitation/arrival/landing will happen and it will be soon i just feel something isnt right anymore..something great is coming

Autowrench:
Me too, I me this is a good thread, isn't it? And I too look forward to the Day when the "Harvest" begins, and all of us left here so very long ago get to go home once again. It will be the greatest show on Earth, and we all have ear bleed seats for it. Bring it on!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Alright Krog my friend. I am replying to your thread now..lol.. Remember the debate we had? Lets continue it here, with the evidence you presented.

Clincher One:The Nazca Lines and Kimberly

Interesting, very interesting, but I think we are jumping the gun. Lets be honest now, just because we don't understand why something was made, does not mean that aliens did it or that it was done for aliens. For all we know the ancients used it as a pilgramage or a way to travel. For all we know the ancients created them for fun and memorials. And just because we can see them from the sky doesn't mean they were for flying objects from space, on the contrary the Great wall of China can only be fully viewed from the sky and represents a long serpentine wall. A city can only be fully viewed from the sky. The planet can only be fully viewed from space. And so on and so on.

Also why is their no disturbance in the runways? I mean shouldn't their be some sort of markings from crashes or landings? The lines took hundreds of years to build by the indians of that nation. Was it used for worship? perhaps it was their gods of the time. Or used for pilgramages. We just do not know, but I think alien is a little to far out their. I do remember getting asked a question about how could they last for long and here's an answer:

Stones (not sand) comprise the desert surface. Rusted by humidity, their darkened color increases heat absorption. The resulting cushion of warm surface air acts as a buffer against the wind; while minerals in the soil help to solidify the stones. On the "desert pavement" thus created in this dry, rainless environment, erosion is practically nil - making for remarkable preservation of the markings. News of the enigmatic Nazca lines became public knowledge in the late 1930s, at about the same time that air travel had begun opening new horizons to people everywhere.
Nazca Lines: Examined

I won't cover the 5,000 year old Kimberly,Australia cave paintings again..lol.. Because I will wind up putting the scream mask up again.

Clincher two: The "Betty Hill Star Map"

This really bothers me. I am releatively sure I could draw my own map and wind up hitting some sort of match. How many stars are their? 26 sextillion? I am pretty sure connetcing the dots would be relatively easy.

to be discovered by astronomers in exact detail as the abductee(who had no knowledge of astronomy,and even if she did this system was not yet known)who drew it

Like I said before, you will probably find a gazillion more just like it.

Clincher 3: The Discovery Transmission:

The audio clip was released to the UFO community by Donald Ratsch (see the July 1989 issue of the MUFON Journal). Ratsch stated that he recorded the relevant audio via his audio scanner "from the space shuttle Discovery through WA3NAN, the club station of the Goddard Amateur Radio Club at Greenbelt, Md, transmitting on 147.450 MHZ" and something else I think, but i could be wrong, anyway:

Ratsch has subsequently stated that he heard the same voice saying something similar a year later. Odd. Thus, Ratsch concluded that "the target voice was a hoax probably from an amateur radio operator".

In other words, the person that recorded the audio clip does NOT believe that it was the voice of an astronaut or a transmission from a shuttle mission.

Instead, he believes that it is a hoax.

I cannot thank my good friend Isaac for finding this info and sending it to me. He posted it somewhere, but I cannot find it..lol..

According to those paintings and that sumerian sculpture you presented. A little ways down the firts page. I must say that those pieces of art could be anything. The Sumerians were obviously obessed with animal life, its documented all over the world. So they would only make sculptures of the gods in respect to them. Because creating the work of a non-god would be disrespectful because you cannot worship a non god idol.

Alright I'm done for now..lol.. I'll continue this later. But feel free to rip me to shreds

[edit on Jul 26th 2009 by TheMythLives]

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join