It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Clinchers for Proof of Alien Life

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The fun thing with all the "clinchers" is that the OP assumes they can ONLY BE ONE THING. Without taking to the people who created them we can only speculate. And creating a whole belief system on speculation is usually called "religion".

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike , dont make me box your ears

Ok, OK, Just chill!

Either way at some stage they would have phoneticaly sounded ET in their hyroglyphs, not just depicted them. You can argue that the 'gods' were aliens and so the hyroglyphs representing horus etc are a glyph for 'alien', but its not, its for a 'god' or it's name more accuratley, I'm not saying they werent orginally visitors, but the fact is no heiroglyphs sound out alien visitor or anything similar.

Hmmm... Those phonetic sounds in the hieroglyphics are interesting! Thanks for shedding some light on it!

That's why I love ATS! Something new to learn everyday!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

Yes I would expect them to make at least 1 note of a alien as they were prolific record keepers and story tellers.

Huh? If they were, then why haven't they 'documented' the construction of the pyramids with hieroglyphics and also the engineers who supposedly built them? Unless they hadn't a clue as they were built thousands of years before the Egyptians arrived on the scene? (Well, that's the conspiracy theory anyway!
)

If they had done their homework, then we wouldn't be groping in the dark as to how the pyramids were built! Lousy archivists and story tellers, what?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

reply to post by Exuberant1

Yes I would expect them to make at least 1 note of a alien as they were prolific record keepers and story tellers.

Huh? If they were, then why haven't they 'documented' the construction of the pyramids with hieroglyphics and also the engineers who supposedly built them? Unless they hadn't a clue as they were built thousands of years before the Egyptians arrived on the scene? (Well, that's the conspiracy theory anyway!
)

If they had done their homework, then we wouldn't be groping in the dark as to how the pyramids were built! Lousy archivists and story tellers, what?

Cheers!

Lack of reliable sources is the problem with most of Pre-History. It's almost like the word was invented to describe the time before History was recorded. Strange, that.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Gawdzilla]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Let just ask that everyone calms down a little and maintains decorum as I see some post getting a little heated.(No I know I am not a moderator but I would like this thread to focus on the evidence at hand and a civilized discussion,I know this is a touchy topic).

Now with that said I want to present this.........I don't know if any of you caught the History Channels show that came on a few weeks ago called Ancient Aliens,but I did.Sorry I cant find it on youtube(it is a new one,not the old ones on there) but there was one thing of great interest on there and I think this was it.These ruins at Tiahuanaco,Bolivia contain probably the best feats of stone work that rivals us today.The cuts are laser precise and the spacing between the stones of an area of walls there is 1millimeter and even.Like I said I am not sure if this is it,but I think it is.The catcher though is that this was built in the BC era,some estimate in the year 15,000 BC!

There is one solution that can satisfy all of the above mysteries regarding the ruins of Tiahuanacu. This is none other than the geological cataclysm that inaugurated the Pleistocene Extinction, which effected the entire globe geologically and climatically. Thus, if Tiahuanacu was built before the Pleistocene Extinction, which occurred at the end of the last ice age around 12,000 years ago, then the astronomical alignments built into the Kalasasaya harmonize with the apparent age of the city, and Prof. Posnansky's conclusions seem to be correct. Tiahuanacu was most likely built close to the date of 15,000 B.C.

Do you see the precision that still lasts thousands of years later?!
crystalinks.com

[edit on 4/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I can reproduce that "perfect fit" quite easily. Take one heavy stone, put it on another and push them back and forth a few millimeters. The protrusions on both get worn off very quickly. (And pushing a stone back and forth is child's play compared to getting them in place to begin with.)

Why people are impressed by this is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Maybe because this all took place thousands of years ago.And they had to move these massive stones from the nearest quarry I believe that was 20 miles away!Childs play in the year 2009 might have been quantum physics in the year 2009 BC.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Maybe because this all took place thousands of years ago.And they had to move these massive stones from the nearest quarry I believe that was 20 miles away!Childs play in the year 2009 might have been quantum physics in the year 2009 BC.

All it took was muscle. No nuclear powered back hoes or levitation beams. They did it with rope and rollers. Lots of work but no miracles.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
All it took was muscle. No nuclear powered back hoes or levitation beams. They did it with rope and rollers. Lots of work but no miracles.

Admittedly, as long as the harvest was good and they got decent rain (before the climate change), they had a lot of time on their hands. No TV to watch. No books to read. Why not build a really nice temple?

And these guys weren't idiots. The people then were as smart as people now. They just had less useless knowledge thrown at them. One of the smarter of them was able to figure it out. No aliens required.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The people then were as smart as people now.

I don't know about that.I highly doubt if you threw E=MC^2 at someone from even 1000 AD they would understand that.Or that they would understand the wave function of an electron,time dilation,relativity,etc,etc.So quite simply they couldn't be as smart as us today because it took centuries of built upon knowledge and observations to reach even our current level of knowledge.I think we give ancient cultures to much credit sometimes.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Nohup

The people then were as smart as people now.

I don't know about that.I highly doubt if you threw E=MC^2 at someone from even 1000 AD they would understand that.Or that they would understand the wave function of an electron,time dilation,relativity,etc,etc.So quite simply they couldn't be as smart as us today because it took centuries of built upon knowledge and observations to reach even our current level of knowledge.I think we give ancient cultures to much credit sometimes.

You're confusing "smart" with "educated". The correct term really should be "intelligent", not "smart". There's no indication that humans 10 kya were less intelligent than we were before TV came along.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Admittedly, as long as the harvest was good and they got decent rain (before the climate change), they had a lot of time on their hands. No TV to watch. No books to read. Why not build a really nice temple?

And during the winter, another good time to do "public works". Guarantee your place in "heaven" while keeping the gods happy by doing "good works". The priest class probably created the work to make themselves seem essential. Now there's a conspiracy for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
#1 Not really a clincher but interesting and something to think about.

#2 I hear some people that probably haven't done their research claim that a star system can easily be made up and found because there are so many stars out there. Well I tell you this, NO NO NO.

Reason: Because it was the Zeta Riticuli star system described which was the exact same system that corresponds with hundreds of other abduction cases and people who have come forward acknowledging this is where the greys come from, coincidence?

I think not.

Well now let's do the odds shall we?

A total guess of a star system that matches the exact location the greys are supposedly found to come from years later by astronomers matching exactly this star system drawn by Betty.

Get the message?

Hmmmm You tell me? It's not a clincher still but it's a good piece of evidence.

#3 Definitely a clincher however not a hard clincher there still can be a good explanation why they said what they said and things can still be mistaken. Were only human after all.

The hardest evidence will be an alien body.

Now does anyone know where I can find one of those other than the hot Mexicana's we roundavue with across the border?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Reason: Because it was the Zeta Riticuli star system described which was the exact same system that corresponds with hundreds of other abduction cases and people who have come forward acknowledging this is where the greys come from, coincidence?"

Tail wags the dog, I'm afraid. They must come from ZR because ZR is the place they come from. Such a nice circle, really.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"Reason: Because it was the Zeta Riticuli star system described which was the exact same system that corresponds with hundreds of other abduction cases and people who have come forward acknowledging this is where the greys come from, coincidence?"

Tail wags the dog, I'm afraid. They must come from ZR because ZR is the place they come from. Such a nice circle, really.

So do you suppose everyone since the Betty Hill abduction has claimed they come from the ZR because of Betty Hill?

Any if you do, how could that star map she drew only have been verified years later after the many other abductee's claimed the greys came from ZR then suddenly zap the star system was found by astronomers and sure enough Lo and Behold it was the ZR system map drawn by Betty Boop.

Talked about by many abductee's and never identified through Betty's map only recently through astronomers.

I rest my case.
Class dismissed!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by ShowMeEvil]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShowMeEvil

So do you suppose everyone since the Betty Hill abduction has claimed they come from the ZR because of Betty Hill?

Any if you do, how could that star map she drew only have been verified years later after the many other abductee's claimed the greys came from ZR then suddenly zap the star system was found by astronomers and sure enough Lo and Behold it was the ZR system map drawn by Betty Boop.

Talked about by many abductee's and never identified through Betty's map only recently through astronomers.

I rest my case.
Class dismissed!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by ShowMeEvil]

Okay, prove to me that Betty Hill's map was unknown to the people who claim a ZR connection in their abductions. You can't, so you don't know if they did or not. And so we have to decide if they were really capture by little space buddies or if they're just knowingly or unknowingly saying things they had previously been aware of. Which is more likely?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

Thanks for your reply to this thread!Yea clincher two and three are pretty rock solid,I must agree.I was wondering if you know the second reported abduction(after the Hills),cause I don't and would like to know.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

And so we have to decide if they were really capture by little space buddies or if they're just knowingly or unknowingly saying things they had previously been aware of. Which is more likely?

Well this goes back to what I was saying about logic........What is more likely that some how,some way,through 'osmosis' dozens of abductees referred to the exact same star system before it was discovered,OR that yes,they were 'captured' by beings from another planet and shown where they come from(now let us take into account the Drake formula and the insane astronomical odds AGAINST no life existing elsewhere,AND the great odds it is close by(under 500 light years).

(BTW:Life is intelligent life in this context)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

Now does anyone know where I can find one of those other than the hot Mexicana's we roundavue with across the border?

LOL.......good one

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

why do those who want to believe so badly sound like the 'pseudo' skeptic they so abhor?

My question is why does Cranberrydork - who joined the very same day as SaviorComplex's last post before being banned (in the "Debunking Pseudo-Skepticism thread, no less) sound exactly like banned member SaviorComplex, just hiding behind a few obvious spelling mistakes and lowercase writing etc? And compare the quote above with:

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

They are hypocrites and worse. Every definition they put forward for "pseudoskeptics" fits them.

SaviorComplex had a massive problem with those who questioned pseudo-skepticism and those threads which did, and attacked them relentlessly, and Cranberrydork joins as soon as Savior is banned and immediately posts six posts in a row, in the Debunking Pseudo-Skepticism thread where Saviors very last post was, sarcastically targeting exactly the same people and subjects Savior just did, and then goes into other threads, clearly irritated regarding the issue of pseudo-skepticism being challenged.

Seeing as Savior was so quick to condemn and accuse other members when he suspected them of creating sockpuppet accounts and breaking T&Cs, for example here:

This is reminiscent of ..X.. and his supporters/sock-puppets

You have yet to do that, at least under this sock-puppet guise..X..

By the by, sockpuppets are against the T&C,.X..

...And SaviorComplex used to openly refer to members he suspected had alternate accounts by their other account username - a direct accusation - as an attempt to expose them, then it would be monumentally hypocritical if Saviour had broken T&C's himself by creating an alternate account to get around his recent ban at ATS and to continue his harassment of those believers who questioned pseudo-skepticism, and so on.

Are you SaviorComplex, cranberrydork? I have reached my own conclusions on this matter but seeing as you completely ignored my U2U asking this direct question, perhaps you'd be good enough to give us an answer here?

I have no idea if asking such pointed questions regarding identity and breaches of ban conditions could be construed as breaking T&Cs themselves? (although, as shown above, SaviorComplex did so regularly with complete impunity) If so, oh well, alert it, and ask the Mods look into it and the things I pointed out. It would be a shame, but I could do with a break from ATS anyway. I might even alert it myself

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Malcram]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join