It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

annoyed nube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
don't worry, just seem chronically so

this time was b/c I accidently closed the window in which I WAS posting theis post, nearly done

I'll need spordaic help with everything, since this is the first thing like this I've done

I like being scientific and straightlaced, but I've dealt with so much paranormal this past year that I may swing back and forth on how I view things (I was looking into whether or not I was a vampire--not hollywood stranger-than-superman type, but more like chunks of raw flesh and energy draining (can't stand the smell of warm blood--great taste, *steaks*
) but somehow lost the desire to care if I'm anything at all)

I warn you, this is the most smileys I've used in the past 3 years

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Welcome!!!! I hope you enjoy it here!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Here's the first hint I'm going to give you..

Click on the little 'membercenter' button, and in the 'TO' field, type 'Asala'.

Then, in the subject field, write 'Help me, I'm new' (You may also want to write 'I love gizmo' in there somewhere, too.

Then, you type your question in the last box...

And that should do it for ya
. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
lol Welcome on board,

well feel free to u2u me if you need any help,
Have a good look around,

See you about the board

Asala :@)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Asala, the one and only "ATS Mommy"

Sorry, I couldn't help it. She's just such a dear to the new ones....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the board jlc163
see you arond the place and enjoy

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
WELCOME ABOARD.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Click on the little 'membercenter' button, and in the 'TO' field, type 'Asala'.

Ok, to show you just how helpless I can feel on these things, it took me reading this one little part 3-4 times before it dawned on me what in the world I was looking at. (I might be a genius, have scored anywhere from 136 (traditional) to 152 (on current ones designed to test what you think than how well you can do a math problem using Pythagorean�s theorem.) No, I don�t think I�m a genius though 150 is the cut off for it. Just pointing out that I do have some brains since this may make me look really stupid.) Maybe it has to do with having only 2 hours of sleep last night. I think I�ll spend the next three hours looking for the thingy now.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It is a little daunting at first, Finding your way around can be quite an experience,

Most of the tabs you need are at the top of the page.

If you get stuck and are not sure how to u2u for help just use this thread to ask anything you need to know,

Really your questions are not silly by all means... just we have such a great site here and lots of little buttons to get used to..

You will see in a few days you will be a pro at this

Asala :@)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS jlc163

Read, learn, and have some fun!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hey man, I know abit about what youre talking about, U2U me if you need a guy to use as a personal Library.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
jlc163 ~~
Welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your time here. In no time at all, you will figure out all the neat stuff around here.
Also, up at the top, all those tabs are other sections of ATS. Be sure to check out BTS--below top secret, too.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Asala, the one and only "ATS Mommy"

Hey, what would we do without her?

When I joined, things were so much simplier, I can totally understand now why would new comers need help finding their way around.

Welcome on board, JLC! Have fun.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Welcome. Have a good time. (i dont belive in vampires) lol

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You can u2u me, or pretty much anyone, at any time for some help. I think we're all willing to lend a hand to a new member. I had to learn everything the hard way, too. I didn't find out until later that I could actually ask a standing member to mentor me through the process. See the link if you haven't already:

Adopt a newbie!

Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, and have fun!

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Welcome. Have a good time. (i dont belive in vampires) lol

I'm not so sure if I do, either. I just would like to know why I like raw flesh to the point of obcession. The more frutrated I am, the more I want HUMAN FLESH.

Thanks, y'all!

new topics

top topics

join