It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women- are they the goverments secert agent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

Yep i know, it is not only males that do not conform to societies rules that get targeted. I am just talking about personal experience, and the lengths people went to wreck my life, because of the way i am.

I suspect i am going to have to put up with it until i die, and why cannot people just let people live there ffing lifes, without having to do something they where never interested in.

I know when i die one day, i will be glad i never wanted what others wanted, and although it took me a while to understand you should be yourself in this world, i am glad i made the choice i made.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Bravo Andy, I totally understand what you are on about.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A commercial has the same impact on a woman as a man.

The power you want has consequences. I have proved that. History, cultures, and modern barbarity prove out the consequences of your thought processes. Your strawmen don't diminish that.

You are already a lost cause.
There are probably other men who are capable of thought still who can see more sense than you, so don't you worry I am not really talking to YOU. I'm merely addressing you as a man who thinks the stupid things that occassionally will pass through some mens minds and therefore I am addressing you as being a two-dimensional aspect of cultural male dominance brain-washing.

(don't believe YOU are capable of being brainwashed? Why do you think that terrorists, gangs and armies all through-out history have prefered young men? It isn't just the strength of your arm. It is the maleability of your mind that they covet.)

Clothing isn't the end of the World. It never will be. Nor is the fact that women avoid a man who shows signs of being unstable, angry and incapable of thinking that their views are important or worth anything. Strange, women showing enough sense to avoid a man who makes his disgust, views on their diminished capacity, spits on their interests, and demands complete agreement on what is important in society and their lives, is angry, and promotes ideals of violent revolution on a personal level. I just cannot IMAGINE why women aren't flocking to you.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

If it makes you feel any better, you sound like a strong individual with strong self esteem. Can you imagine me socializing with women who have been married and had kids? No commonality there. But I am not distraught with my ODDness, rather am very secure and comfortable in it, actually.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Why do you need to only 'hang out' with people just like you? That seems very unnecessary.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I thought women like knights? men have fought battles through out history some to fight the tyranny in our world, only the few women understand and back their men while women turn against their rebellious men and go to the so called concurring side.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

A commercial has the same impact on a woman as a man.

I don't remember saying anything to the contrary...

The power you want has consequences.

Once again... what power are you talking about that *I* want... I only expressed views on how women are brainwashed...

And you take that as a direct attack, as if Women are perfect creatures incapable of any wrong doing.

If you are going to argue with me....... then only use what I acually SAID to pose your arguments... do not manufacture words to put into my mouth darlin, it isnt your right.

You are already a lost cause.
There are probably other men who are capable of thought still who can see more sense than you, so don't you worry I am not really talking to YOU.

Oh, but you ARE talking to me... You insult my entire gender.

This is something that YOU would not want, what makes you think that *I* would be perfectly ok with you slandering MY gender?

You dont even TRY to hide how utterly Biased and ANTI-MALE you are...

I'm merely addressing you as a man who thinks the stupid things that occassionally will pass through some mens minds and therefore I am addressing you as being a two-dimensional aspect of cultural male dominance brain-washing.

As if Every idea that you do not agree with is stupid... who made you the final arbiter of Reality?

Clothing isn't the end of the World. It never will be. Nor is the fact that women avoid a man who shows signs of being unstable, angry and incapable of thinking that their views are important or worth anything. Strange, women showing enough sense to avoid a man who makes his disgust, views on their diminished capacity, spits on their interests, and demands complete agreement on what is important in society and their lives, is angry, and promotes ideals of violent revolution on a personal level. I just cannot IMAGINE why women aren't flocking to you.

Once again... you make ad homenim attacks, based on absolutely NO personal knowledge that you posses.

You don't know me... DO NOT PRETEND TO.

You havent even argued ONE of my points... you merely attack my character.

This clearly shows your inability to logically appraise the situation that you are in.

Your arguments are Childish, and worn...

Your assertions are presumptuous to say the least.

Your attacks clearly show what childish tricks you stoop to employ when you are incapable of a logical argument.

If you want to argue the point, then refrain from the grade school attacks, it merely invalidates any credibility you might have had.

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

Thus, a women will go to farther lengths to save "Face" within society (Early Tribes for example, so that they will continue to receive protection and care when they cannot care for themselves)

The entire premise, is the usage of mass media to brainwash women into thinking that "Society" (What they see on TV) has certain expectations regarding specific types of behavior, thought processes, and goals.

(This process is called Social Cuing, learning the expectations of society by watching "Society", which in this case, is a fake and scripted version of society.)

So, by telling women that "Society" expects women to marry and reproduce with those who are completely subservient to the goals of the Elite (what your television tells you) they can effectively influence womens reproductive drives (generally speaking) to exclude the intelligent creative mind from the Mating game.

-Edrick

I think you are being offensive and thickheaded and of course, misogynistic. It's the usual here, men are the sad victims of an "effeminization" plot, and women and the elusive PTB are both in cahoots to create a giant mason jar of pickled nuts. You dudes really need to simmer down. If anything, persons like YOU and OP are the enemy because here we have hatred (or if you'd prefer for argument's sake dear, "animosity") towards women, leading to fear and resentment and probably a desire to inflict violence upon them for our assumed offenses. Yeah, a lot of these women walking about in the west and likely elsewhere are dumber than a sack of rocks.

I have acquaintances that are leading their families to financial ruin by digging credit holes due to their love of clothes and shoes and iPODs and whatever new crap came out last week at 12am on Wedensday. Some of them don't even work, but spend up all the money their husbands bring in. I'm talking their family monthly income is maybe $3,600 and they are spending in excess of $5,000 a month on bullcrap alone. My son is encouraged to excell in school and be creative, bith by us and the teachers, so I guess maybe you had some poor personal examples. So far as this social cuing, you think men are not affected by this crap too? Weak minds are weak minds. My husband is sitting in front of the TV right now cramming his brain with WWE Smackdown. He goes to every local show, buys all the merchadise. There is crap directed at men just as crap is directed towards women.

So, all women love fame and riches? Ha! Men put these sports stars and atheletes on a PEDESTAL, not women. Most women can take or leave sports. It's the men that have made these "stars" rich and powerful in the first place. Men buy the most tickets to games, sports gear, sports crap, etc and xyz. I don't think you explained in any intelligent or coherent manner, nor provided evidence for your notion that the TV or media affects women's reproductive drives and excludes intelligent, creative minds from the mating "game". WTF? You really aren't giving a generous portion of society and humankind (male and female) much credit at all.

Then to comment that women are defenseless and "useless", oh man you have some titanium alloy testicles don't you my friend? Well, maybe back in societies day and age where men acted lawlessly and without consequence, using their sheer force to overpower women...maybe. But one has to really consider the mental constitiution of such men. Are they your role models? In any case, our good friends at H&K, Browning, Glock and Smith and Wesson have equalized that gap, so don't let your Mad Max meets Conan the Barbarian fantasies after the heavily prophesized "SHTF" scenarios run too wild. You just might find yourself at the business end of some 104 lb. little lady's rifle, and she would probably be far less likely to take prisoners than a man because of her size.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seasick

reply to post by Seasick

I think you are being offensive and thickheaded and of course, misogynistic. It's the usual here, men are the sad victims of an "effeminization" plot, and women and the elusive PTB are both in cahoots to create a giant mason jar of pickled nuts

Yes, precisely... because people who are BRAINWASHED by mass media are TOTALLY in cahoots with those doing the programming...

Did you really just say this?

My god, that is sad.

As far as the Effemitization, I got a little reading for you to do.

Estrogen mimicing chemicals in plastics:
www.mindfully.org...

DDT (Pesticide acts like Estrogen):
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Various chemicals cause Feminisation in river fish:
www.ourstolenfuture.org...

Synthetic Estrogen in Birth control pills seeps into water and causes feminization:
www.deoomnisgloria.com...

Fluoride-induced disruption of reproductive hormones in men
www.sciencedirect.com... 1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=648dd24ba69d0308e45ea7031089c4d4

I could go on, and on, and on... but I think you should get the point by now.

If anything, persons like YOU and OP are the enemy because here we have hatred (or if you'd prefer for argument's sake dear, "animosity") towards women...

This is merely your misinterpretation, and misconstrued understanding of what I have posted...

I never said that I hate women, this is merely the victim psychology at work.

You disagree with a woman, and you are automatically a woman hater, eh?

You didn't really read any of what I posted, did you?

...leading to fear and resentment and probably a desire to inflict violence upon them for our assumed offenses.

Wow... how you got from my statements to "Inflict harm on women" really boggles the mind...

I am amazed by your willful bias, and extreme conditioned responces.

Read what I ACTUALLY wrote, again.

I have acquaintances that are leading their families to financial ruin by digging credit holes due to their love of clothes and shoes and iPODs and whatever new crap came out last week at 12am on Wedensday.

Ok, so you insult me, say that I want to inflict bodily harm on women...

AND THEN you agree with my statement of women being slaves to fashion?

Wow... I think you have some mental problems that should be addressed... or at the very least, a REALLY short attention span.

So far as this social cuing, you think men are not affected by this crap too?

AGAIN... No, I never said that men were NOT effected by contrived social cueing, I merely gave ONLY womans examples of social cueing.

Just because I never mentioned the artificial social cueing of men, does not mean that I dont believe that it occurs...

Do not put words into my mouth, or tell me what I think... that is not your place.

So, all women love fame and riches? Ha! Men put these sports stars and atheletes on a PEDESTAL, not women.

Are you saying that a woman would never marry, or be attracted to a man just because he is rich and famous?

If so, I have a WHOLE LOT of imperical evidence to counter your "Claim"

-Continued...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Continued from above...

reply to post by Seasick

Like this article: Wealthy men give women more orgasms
www.timesonline.co.uk...

"Women’s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,” said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research.

Not to mention Anna Nicole Smith marrying that 80+ year old billionare...

Aaaaaand, a scientific study on the mating preferences of men and women (Hint: women prefer men who are better providers)
www.sciencedirect.com... 1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=5710e5bddf45dccc392baf3434b0c8d6

It's the men that have made these "stars" rich and powerful in the first place. Men buy the most tickets to games, sports gear, sports crap, etc and xyz.

Im not disagreeing with you on this point, as I already said...

YES men are taken in by brainwashing also, YES men provide the money to these Atheletes in (at the very least) a greater majority than women.

But that was not my point, was it?

I don't think you explained in any intelligent or coherent manner, nor provided evidence for your notion that the TV or media affects women's reproductive drives and excludes intelligent, creative minds from the mating "game".

Ah, finally... back to the point.

I disagree, I think I explained myself quite nicely... Television has the effect of manipulating behavior in those who watch it.

The EVIDANCE is the fact that there are ADVERTISEMENTS on television.

Do you think that these Advertisers would spend so much money on product placement if it DIDN'T WORK?

Seriously...

Here is a nice little playlist that I threw together that explains how Advertising works on a subconcious level... You should check it out.

www.youtube.com...

You really aren't giving a generous portion of society and humankind (male and female) much credit at all.

*Chuckle* It' does not seem so does it... but the truth does not care how it makes you feel... it never has.

Then to comment that women are defenseless and "useless", oh man you have some titanium alloy testicles don't you my friend?

Yes, in fact, I DO have titanium testicles... but that is beside the point.

You are DELIBERATELY takeing my quote out of context, allow me to show you the WHOLE quote, so that you can see how wrong you are:

Women are far more social than men, as women depend upon society to a much greater extent than men. (They are defenseless and for all intents and purposes, useless for a period of their pregnancy, they depend upon others during that time)

You see the text in bold?

That is what you missed.

Your welcome.

Well, maybe back in societies day and age where men acted lawlessly and without consequence, using their sheer force to overpower women...maybe. But one has to really consider the mental constitiution of such men. Are they your role models? In any case, our good friends at H&K, Browning, Glock and Smith and Wesson have equalized that gap, so don't let your Mad Max meets Conan the Barbarian fantasies after the heavily prophesized "SHTF" scenarios run too wild. You just might find yourself at the business end of some 104 lb. little lady's rifle, and she would probably be far less likely to take prisoners than a man because of her size.

Ok, so now you are advocating violence against me because YOU did not understand what I said, and jumped to an incorrect conclusion?

Wow, that is daft... you should be ashamed.

Oh, and just for the purposes of Biting my thumb, Browning, Glock, Smith & Wesson... ALL MEN.

*BOWS*

-Edrick

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Post Script: That article from Science direct one more time:

Aaaaaand, a scientific study on the mating preferences of men and women (Hint: women prefer men who are better providers):
www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6X2B-48R2T9N-3&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlV ersion=0&_userid=10&md5=5710e5bddf45dccc392baf3434b0c8d6

-Edrick

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
wait, if men are being feminized by chemicals in plastic and so forth, how is that the fault of women?

this is what i see going down!

men were given the responsibility to do XYZ.
women were given the responsibility to do ABC.
together they got things done.
then along came the rise of an increasingly sophisticated society, widespread education
and associated problems, global this and national that, technology
to do just about everything, and things started to change.
it's not the fault of the men and women on the planet.
it's something else, entirely. i haven't isolated it out completely but you can rest assured women are not the source of the problem and neither are men. you could say that together, we exacerbate some of the problems, but neither is the perpetrator, just the victims of the necessity.

the society dictates the necessity but something else sets the standard.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Men and Women are different. Go figure?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I like where your head is at... Before I respond, I have one point:

wait, if men are being feminized by chemicals in plastic and so forth, how is that the fault of women?

I did not claim that women were any more responsible than men for this particular chemical castration...

I was responding to Seasick's Comment about the "Complaints" of men here on the board... and I quote:

It's the usual here, men are the sad victims of an "effeminization" plot, and women and the elusive PTB are both in cahoots to create a giant mason jar of pickled nuts.

My responce was to indicate that men ARE the victums of an effiminization plot... I was not directing culpability for this plot to women at large, as This is obviously the plot of the NWO, illuminati, etc...

But, anyways.... I digress...

this is what i see going down!

men were given the responsibility to do XYZ.
women were given the responsibility to do ABC.
together they got things done.
then along came the rise of an increasingly sophisticated society, widespread education
and associated problems, global this and national that, technology
to do just about everything, and things started to change.
it's not the fault of the men and women on the planet.
it's something else, entirely. i haven't isolated it out completely but you can rest assured women are not the source of the problem and neither are men. you could say that together, we exacerbate some of the problems, but neither is the perpetrator, just the victims of the necessity.

the society dictates the necessity but something else sets the standard.

Yes, that is precisely what is occurring.

Men and women are being pitted against each other with subtle devious Artificial social cues.

This is a part of the plot to destabilize western society, remove the base of power called "The Family" and substitute the Government "Big Brother" as the central figure of the family.

This is social conditioning at its finest.

By breaking up the Family in western civilization, and increasingly isolating one person from anouther (in social, romantic, financial, and all other aspects) they have put us all in individual cages, ready for the takeover.

@Blaine91555

Men and Women are different. Go figure?

Yup, they sure are... don't let the Feminist Social conditioners hear you say that, they will claim that GENDER is merely a social contrivance...

LOL!

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Men are malnipulated just as what women are, this is correct yes, but the difference is this, men are naturally rebellious and cave like, a warrior instinct in them, along time along women use to praise men who went out to battle, now its totally different, in regards to sports, they have given men a distraction for them to use their anger in a different way to distract them from the surroundings by the power they once use to fight along time ago. It is a product of illusion, the women are now given so many distractions that they are no longer interest in mans ability to fight but are now geared to brainwash women to praise money as an alternative to battle.

Yes, many women are vastly intelligent, yes many men are vastly intelligent however it is those men and women who are restricted , jailed, victimised upon because they refuse to be given an alternative lifestyle that the elite now see fit so that there is no possible way of revolution, as soon as the populations of this world figure out what's going on they will be straight out of office and they know this so they keep things goings, complete distractions.

So am I or edrick picking on women entirely?NO were not saying it is their fault what so ever, what we are saying is the feminisation was set up to water down men mentality and women's mentality, look at men now wearing PINK? not that that is wrong but that is a female additive now added to men, men are alot more agreeable to women in their presence they do not want to be seen against them because all women then would bully that man for not be forthright, it is shown by the women in this thread that they jump on to mans throat crying out sexism etc, this is not a sexist thread, this is a very interesting thread that must be discussed because it is women who are been targeted by the elite who want them to support the law rather than their own family.

It is ok for a woman to hit a man? women are promoted as the weaker sex so their for women feel it is their right to hit a man? NO thats what you are TOLD, how do you know that is a fact? alot of women are strong, look at the African women who carry baskets on their head? women are notoriously stronger and have been through out history, men are their purely to defence, protect and hunt, women are the ones who are at the battle front.
So why wont they let women fight in war?

Well why women can stop war they don't like to kill and the elite know they have a peaceful loving side to them they won't win or have wars if women were at the front or to influence the men, in our world it is wrong to be male, it is wrong that a man should have children, it is wrong a man should be able to have a voice against society it has to speak through his woman, it is wrong for a man to say his right's, it is wrong for a man to defend himself in any actions. Women are given alot more rights in this world and we all know this, the reason been is so that women do not rebel to influence the man to attack the elite.
No matter what women say, men all know and all say to each other about the issue of a woman, we are concerned, we are been persecuted, not by the falut of the woman but by the rules set in place by the law for women to water down their men, if they don't they will be punished.

Women are now more in power in higher jobs than men, women are the interviewers at jobs more often now, women feel they need to have a certain appericance because of how they are brainwashed but women themselves know that they hate to have to look an apperiance and that is what narks them off, they get frusrated that they have to look a certain way, they get mad they have to cook, clean, wash, they don't have to at all, that is the way you have been brainwashed, we men do not expect you to do this, if some of the males do expect this it is because they have been brainwashed to obviously, all femanity in this world has been tortured not just humans and i could ravvle of many speices that are related to female gender that are eaten for food.
COWS
HENS
DEER
why do they choose the female gender to eat rather than the male? why do they kill more lioness's than they do males? you must ask this question to yourself, this is a war against women yes and that is why you are been manipulated to fight against your ordinary man, who is seen as your enemy, we are not your enemy, the elite is, the women who are in power with the elite are your enemy who are traitors to your gender, traitors to this ever lasting love and peace on this earth, women were worshipped in the ancient times and they brought peace to this earth.

it was not the ordinary man that created celebrity syndrome, the reality tv shows the fashion, it was the elite do not point us as the enemy, we are trying to show you and teach you that you have been lied to and you are created to attack us, we are not against you!.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Wife doesn't take your conspiracy theories very seriously, eh?

Yes, we know how frustrating that can be.

Here's a piece of serious, genuine and probably unwelcome advice: get your head out of your montor and pay the lady some attention, or she's going to be your ex- wife pretty soon. She's given you fair warning.

This needs to be in BTS in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
To the OP...really, get a girlfriend, get out of the house, talk to people.

Lumping all woman together in the way you have is not only degrading, it's downright assinine.

hear Hear..

If I'm a government plant to disrupt the lives of men, they better start thinking of paying me..

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by sensfan
To the OP...really, get a girlfriend, get out of the house, talk to people.

Lumping all woman together in the way you have is not only degrading, it's downright assinine.

hear Hear..

If I'm a government plant to disrupt the lives of men, they better start thinking of paying me..

Still.... Not.... Listening....

Try again.

-Edrick

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Ok dude. I can appreciate that we aren't seeing eye to eye, and that's 100% cool by me because I don't need to dissect someone's posts to make asinine 'points' by skewing their every bit of dialouge to assume my intellectual superiority. I gave the example about my acquaintance to let you know that I agree with you on some fronts, I absolutely do. But, there are no absolutes when you are dealing with individual human beings, male or female. Don't be trying to flex on me trying to tell me what my place is sir, I have a right to participate on these boards and offer topic relevant comment. The only difference between you and I on that note is that I'm not being toxic and inflammatory towards half of the entire human populace. YES, I (painfully) read and also re-read your musings here, so don't ask me that classic and condescending line of "did you read what I wrote?". Hello dude, did you even read what YOU wrote?

How can you start tripping on posters like Aeons and myself for asking you tactfully..."WTF????" in so many words?? You are acting like ALL women fit into these backwards molds that you have mandated that we all fit into. Hello...I am a woman. The only shopping I enjoy is grocery shopping because I like to eat good food, and prepare good food for my family. I detest clothes shopping, and shoes shopping, and at the time of our engagement to be married, I made about 15K more a year than my husband did, and I still do make more but not quite that much. What is your problem? I guess your little nonsense stereotype just fell in the water. I asked you for some simple explanations of where and how you drew your conclusions, so maybe I could UNDERSTAND you, and instead of offering that, you responded with two posts deep of more hot gas than Jupiter and insults galore.

Can I apologize on behalf of all females for whatever some woman (or women) did to you? I assure you that I was not at fault. And FYI I wasn't advocating any type of violence toward you or anyone, I was just telling you a fact. Your admitted underestimation of women can be a huge mistake, and that is no joke. I don't advocate violence against anyone or anything, dear, or hatred of anyone or anything. You can sit in your computer chair and be all smug and self assumed and tounge in cheek, but people can see right through you, so don't be amazed and taken aback when no one responds to your ill versed logic and conjecture in a scientific manner.

Nothing you (or OP) have spouted here deserves that gesture. What you deserve is having your views be put to the kiln, you deserve questions to be asked, and the burden of proof rests on you and your ilk. Don't try and "school" me with your hate filled propaganda videos and literature, I don't need any of that mess in my life, I won't watch that so come correct with unbiased sources or just zip it and cease dialouge with me. You can dissect this post of mine if you desire but I am done dealing with this topic and you as well. I made a New Year's resolution to erase ignorant people out of my life.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Your argument is too broad.
Just because one or a few women might appear to be very open minded does not make it a bad thing and certainly does not make it the case with all women. You cannot make broad statements like that without expecting to be corrected.

Women are not secret agents man.
Women are a very necessary part of everything especially when it comes to the testosterone driven men. We need them and they need us. It is a very natural setup and without them to balance us out I think things would be much worse other than the fact we could not procreate.

Learn to enjoy their opposite side on how you think as it can seriously create a balance of perspective.

Besides who doesn't like women!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 7-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join