It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women- are they the goverments secert agent?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I've often wondered if there was an International Women's Conspiracy. Normally, i just sober up and forget about it...

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

This is exactly what i am on about, i am on about the majority of the western dominated world which try to inflict manipulation to women, this is why feminine attributes have been promoted more, such as gay equal rights to water down the rebellious attributes of males, all of a sudden it is wrong to be a man and should invest more in their feminine side.

I have met many intelligent women of course and are willing to fight the government, however it is very rare and those type of women are outcast and bullied by other women, same as men, with women there is a certain criteria of how they should act within society so that they don't feel out of place from society because the elite know they are social, peaceful species they play on the female mind.
I have seen adverts from police, "listen to your woman she knows best" so that you do not get in trouble by channelling the police, the police will torture a man's mind and say such things as "that's not how you should be, you want children and to have a good life don't you? you don't want to go to prison do you"
they play act on your mind, if a woman gets in to trouble they are more 'understanding' they reward women with the right to kill their partners in defence of 'domestic violence' however men do not have any rights, now why is it the man has no right and women have more rights?

keep the women sweet and they won't influence the majority of our salve men to revolt against us, they know women will rebel because they have that naturally in them to do so, mentally they are stronger than men and can face more dangers they do not fear men regardless what you throw at them, the elite know this and fear women so they manipulate women to give them rewards, talk about them in adverts, make tv shows about them, total exploitation of the woman to make them feel good about themselves, to keep them sweet, if women ever had control and were in charge of the world and they had peaceful intentions i believe we would not be in the state we are in, however the elite have manipulated and suppressed our women so much that our women are against us if we put a foot wrong when they do not realise they have been exploited and manipulated in this way so that they do not realise who the real enemy is, I am soon to be married to a intelligent, rebellious woman who has told me her self she would use a gun with myself and fight with me against any possible invasion or any type of control from the government, i believe most women would but the government know this i believe and their for trying to keep our women sweet so that they do not influence the man, women are more influence over men than what men are to themselves, if a woman has power the government will fear, so they give a woman power so that the women feel they are in power already, which there not, understand?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by deathpoet69]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

the women's committee in united Kingdom

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

umm in what world do you live in?? I am a female and do not think that people who believe in this stuff is crazy?!! My husband thinks I am insane buit that's a whole other topic. I beieve it's the liberal women who think this, trust me I have sen it on other message boards. They think that people who believe that the NWO is a conspiracy, are off their rockers. They would rather shop, eat their chocolates, sit on their arses and gossip about pointless celebrities, their god awful lives!! I may not put much stock in most consipracies, because they seem far out, but this one scares me and it looks like it may actually happen. But no, these women have drank the koolaid for too long!! I don't know maybe Obama has a huge one???

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

AAAAAKK!! Sweeping........ generalization............ overload....... can't ........ go ............ on......

mmmfffffft! mmmmmmftt! help

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wars have been fought and countries lost because of the influence of a woman over a man.

Let's face it, we women are a powerful lot. We've had to become that way because of men and their deficiencies.

I will use my life as an example of the atrocities vested upon woman by their men.

Women are conditioned from birth that it is their purpose in life to get well educated, marry and have a child. If that's not enough, that first born must be a male to carry on the family name.

If a girl child is first born then you will try again for a male child as the male child is preferable to a female child.

So now a bigger house is needed to comfortably fit the growing family.

We all know what happens next. The sweet little woman must go out into the cruel world and work to help pay for the new home and two cars.

The woman is rewarded with a van that will comfortably carry herself, their children and a few of the neighbors children to ball practice, music and or dancing lessons. This is generally done right after the woman gets off work from her day job.

Woman finally gets home at 7pm. Ah, it is now time to prepare a nutritious meal for the family and of course the dog needs feeding too.

While woman is preparing the meal she is also washing clothes and making sure the children are doing their home work from school.

She might have time to clean at least one toilet before dinner is finished.

Dinner done, family eats. Woman must forcefully make children take their baths and get ready for bed. She then cleans the kitchen and puts the food away.

Now she puts clothes in dryer and another load in the washer. She may finish cleaning the bathroom she started cleaning earlier.

Woman sits down by her husband and he begins to get amorous. Woman finishes laundry and then takes her bath.

She goes to bed where husband is waiting for her. Even though she is very tired and had no time to unwind she must now become the greatest woman her husband has ever had in bed.

And it all starts over in the morning with the woman making breakfast.

Men, you created us monsters. Now you just have to live with it.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
DO you know many women? I am a woman I am open and believe in many things, I know what's going on. I dont think anything like you say women think. How can you say all women feel this way when in reality how do you know how all women feel and think? I love shopping but I also love to read about current events and let people know what is going on. I do not agree with what you are saying. It's kind of rude in a way or maybe that's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
All you've noticed is that your genes want something that your conscious mind does not. You are conflicted, and you are projecting your internal conflict onto women.

You are only noticing your internal frame.

Women do indeed tend to be the "resevoir" that culture sits in. If you want to control culture and society you control women. Fertile women specifically.

For this reason, you see the extremist Muslims who control women to a viscious extent. You control a woman's life by limiting it, in extension you limit the choices of the male that is "in charge" of her.

This is why some conquering societies would cut out the tougnes of women they conquered to get rid of the language. Those cultures realized tha women pass along language, particularly when men aren't around in numbers or are actively uninvolved in their families.

Our societies give power to the individual to control themselves. Women are controlling their own wants.

That you don't like it makes you pretty much like a good number of men on the planet. Most of those men are really #ty human beings. You should take a good look at which guy you really would prefer to be.

The men on here and other places who are complaining about the feminization of men in these cultures are complaining that they are actually starting to get a real hand in the ongoing passing on of culture from generation to generation. It disturbs them to have a role that involves subtly instead of command. It hurts their preconceived notions of "place" in society. Therefore their first instinct is .....to blame women and try to control them to stay in their "place." Proving the point I made above.

You are correct. Women are the resevoir of society and culture. That is why you want to control them to control society.

Women in our culture are self-directed. They are imbued with legal protections, education, and the ability to make their own decisions based on what they feel is important to them.

Yes, of course women value that. Of course women value safety and stability in society. Of course they value being able to make their own decisions.

Develop a new skill. Learn to work with women if you want to be able to be with them. Instead of waiting for a brutal society to grant you total protection for ignoring them and using them. Challenge yourself to be a better person.

[edit on 2009/4/5 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think most women are secret agents..............................
...............of the DEVIL!!!!

[edit on 5-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Women are not controlling their own wants... that is a ridiculously phrased argument that is completely oblivious to the truth of the situation.

Just look at all the little fashion slaves.

All those who do exactly what the Television tells them.

Your Bias and Mysandry is quite obvious, you state that most men are horrible human beings, while claiming that women are the sole perpetrators of human culture and society.

If you want evidence of how Women are being used by the elite against society... you only have to look at your own sense of superiority.

That you don't like it makes you pretty much like a good number of men on the planet. Most of those men are really #ty human beings. You should take a good look at which guy you really would prefer to be.

This is typical shaming language... you claim that your opinion on the subject is the only correct one, and that anyone who disagrees with you has some form of deficiency or mental instability.

Instead of defending your position, you merely attack those with another viewpoint... and this is not an argument, it is a programmed reaction to people who have a different viewpoint that what this "FAKE SOCIETY" Gives you.

You have been programmed to act in DEFENSE of the Staus Quo... Take a look at yourself, and all of the subtle attacks you use, it is fairly obvious.

Feminism was bankrolled by the Rockefeller Foundation.

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
OK, first of all. If you quit dating floozy type women who are too vapid to understand a book much less a conspiracy theory, you might find an intelligent woman... then again you probably wouldn't because intelligent women cannot stand a male chauvinistic egocentrical type guy who blames others for his fallacies. Hmmmm... maybe that is why you only date the wide-eyed vapid women you can dominate... self-purpetuating on your part?

Anyway, I wish there was a women's conspiracy to keep the "man" down. Maybe the world wouldn't be so messed up... then again... if it were one of your vapid women... it could be even worse.

Men. Please lead with your thinking head and you can find a woman of intelligence. Otherwise you end up with a vapid bombshell who looks at you like you have lost your mind when talking conspiracies. They you sound like a complete dork by venting your frustration over the looks you get from "your woman".

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
so why do they ignore what is going on in the world why do they accept whatever is thrown at them while pointing at their love ones they must be kept in line because they don't want the evil government to hurt their men?

[edit on 4-4-2009 by deathpoet69]

OMG.... I dont' think I have ever been accused of ever trying to stomp down a man's will to start a revolution or anything else along those lines. My motto is simple, if there's injustice, try the negotiations first, if those fail, then bring out your very good friends, Smith, Wesson a, Beretta, and Glock.

I may disagree with the administration's reasons sometimes for fighting a war, and am very vocal about those reasons, such as with Iraq, but i defy anyone to tell me that I HAVE SAID ANYWHERE we don't' need a revolution in this country at this present time.

Stereotypical....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When the going gets tough there are always men who want to take women's power and property from them. Call them witches or call them part of a government conspiracy...it's a very poor way of dealing with your own insecurities and inadequacies.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Women like clothing, and this is sign of brainwashing? The Manhattan project was done completely by men, who then bombed two cities to prove they worked. And you think CLOTHING is a harbinger of the Apocolypse?!?!

If you are a man who would rather control women so that you can control society, then you deserve shaming. I merely point out what it is, if you feel the shame that might be an indication that you realize what a rotten thing it is that you want.

Yes. Men have done some very bad things in the World. Men in OUR cultures are getting better at least. We no longer have laws and "whop-me-bop-me" streets. Want to know what that is? Those were laws about where a man could beat his wife (on the whop-me-bop-me street) and the size of the stick he was allowed to use to do it (no thinker than your thumb) because men where beating their wifes so much and so badly so often that the government of the day hoped that public oversight would tone it down.

Defend it. Defend that women have had no rights. Defend that men have made laws to kill their daughters and wives. Defend Leviticus. Defend Sharia. Defend the view of the Aboriginal Australian that women are nothing but children. Defend that Nigeria made a law that made wife rape legal. Defend that the Aztecs would blind a woman for looking up from the ground. Defend that more females are born, and that in MANY countries still by adulthood their are FAR fewer girls than boys. Defend that in numerous countries the rate of girls even being born is going down because their FATHERS don't want girls, so the population statistics are being squewed. They are aborted, or they die from infanticide. Defend that entire countries are decimating their female populations still. Defend the Taliban shooting women in the street for being homeless and so contravening the law. The bulk of human history is not great. When it is it is Great in the sense of Alexander. It is the greatness of raping, pillaging and murder for trade and power alone.

All of these governments, all of these countries, all of these religions have one thing in common. Men control everything. And by their works, you shall indeed know them.

Are there bad women in the World? Yes. Is what they do that is bad because of COMMERCIALS? No.

Change started to occur in our nations because of MEN. Men who voted in equality. Men who signed in the vote for women. Men who looked closely and honestly at what was around them and decided that a better society was better for everyone. Women wouldn't have the vote if the men who were the government hadn't seen the sense in it. Men who are better. Men who care more about what is right. Men who are capable of looking outside themselves.

Try it.

[edit on 2009/4/6 by Aeons]

[edit on 2009/4/6 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
To the OP...really, get a girlfriend, get out of the house, talk to people.

Lumping all woman together in the way you have is not only degrading, it's downright assinine.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, it is not strait men only, who get labeled because they do not sexually conform. (I.e getting married, etc) I am a woman who is ---totally unquestionably strait--- and have no 'drive' problems. BUT, I have WAY not conformed. I have never wanted to be pregnant and have and raise children, so it never happened. There is NO femenist ideology behind it, and I --never-- threw myself into a consuming career. I have had this aversion, ever since adolecsence. But GOD BLESS AND SUPPORT people who love children and want to be good parents. WORSELEY for me, I --never-- got married, or had a long term relationship. I hate to tell THE WORLD this, but I have a disability that makes me --shun-- people, if I can help it. Among other maladies I have, another one of them being a form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome. But I did not get diagnosed until I was 43, after --- years --- of trying to hold on to jobs and relationships (attempts) and failing disasterously ---- at such. When I was 21, I went into the military. I stayed in for 2 enlistment tours, but it was --- problem frought ---. And here is the clincher, which concerns this thread, and what you said. In the military, because I was always alone, there was a decision that I was a lesbian. I wont go into, right now, why I KNEW that, because it would turn into a long complicated story. But I was always being sting targeted, to be 'outed', because there was a witch hunt against gays, at the time I was enlisted. But the attempts kept failing miserably, because they pegged me wrong. I was never unnattractive, which would be a reason for no male attention, on the contrary, I always looked similar to, if you were to mix Katherine Zeta Jones with Gloria Estefan, because I am a Scandinavian/Hispanic mix, producing an exotic Mediterranian result.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Women like clothing, and this is sign of brainwashing? The Manhattan project was done completely by men, who then bombed two cities to prove they worked. And you think CLOTHING is a harbinger of the Apocolypse?!?!

I SAID that fashion is a sign that females are being brainwashed... Are you denying that females can be brainwashed?

If you are a man who would rather control women so that you can control society, then you deserve shaming. I merely point out what it is, if you feel the shame that might be an indication that you realize what a rotten thing it is that you want.

Oh REALLY? Tell me then, without all of your assumptions... what DO I want?

Defend it. Defend that women have had no rights. Defend that men have made laws to kill their daughters and wives. Defend Leviticus. Defend Sharia. Defend the view of the Aboriginal Australian that women are nothing but children. Defend that Nigeria made a law that made wife rape legal. Defend that the Aztecs would blind a woman for looking up from the ground. Defend that more females are born, and that in MANY countries still by adulthood their are FAR fewer girls than boys. Defend that in numerous countries the rate of girls even being born is going down because their FATHERS don't want girls, so the population statistics are being squewed. They are aborted, or they die from infanticide. Defend that entire countries are decimating their female populations still. Defend the Taliban shooting women in the street for being homeless and so contravening the law. The bulk of human history is not great. When it is it is Great in the sense of Alexander. It is the greatness of raping, pillaging and murder for trade and power alone.

You see what I mean now?

You are assuming that ANY disagreement with you is a deplorable trait to be openly attacked, and marginalized with your complete absence of a logical argument...

When did I advocate beating women.... Go ahead... Quote me.

I'll wait.

Are there bad women in the World? Yes. Is what they do that is bad because of COMMERCIALS? No.

THIS was my only point, if only you had paid attention, you would know that...

And YES, Commercials, and Programming (they are called that for a reason) has a VERY REAL effect on the human psyche.

@Sensfan

To the OP...really, get a girlfriend, get out of the house, talk to people.

Lumping all woman together in the way you have is not only degrading, it's downright assinine.

And lumping all men who disagree with your viewpoint, as lonely losers is JUST as assinine...

You know what hypocrisy means?

-Edrick

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

happily married
have lot of experience and again i am not saying all women i am saying majority of women in the western world.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
reply to post by Aeons

Feminism was bankrolled by the Rockefeller Foundation.

That's all i need to say, women are programmed to attack straight away as soon as they are found that they are been found out

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Edrick is talking alot of sense

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join