It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Bloodlines... MUST WATCH THIS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I just finished editing and uploading my newest video. THIS IS GOING TO ROCK YOUR WORLD! Some of the info might not be news to you but this is a killer tool for waking up your friends who are still sleeping. The soundtrack is Ministry. It deals with all of the general conspiracies and how they are tied. This vid is short, concise, and effective. Please feel free to use this, embed it on your myspace or link to it and use it however you can!

BLOODLINES

I'm not sure how to embed it into the thread as it is not a "google video" nor "youtube video". Any suggestions would be helpful. Here is the link to the page:
www.vimeo.com...

Please comment on the vid and let me know what you think!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazer

WOW, GREAT!!! I cant believe it, "SHAWN HANNITY" says the conspiracy nuts, WERE RIGHT. Hallelujah, there is a God!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Please keep this thread active. In addition, please use this video. Post it on your myspace page, send the link out to as many of your friends as possible, encourage them to use it. It's no good if nobody sees it. I have no way of getting it out to people outside of you guys.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Any other comments guys? up!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
well done; I'd seen this Hannity clip over the weekend; I always worry, though, that if they are talking about it on MSM, then it's being used to prop up the faux 2-party paradigm, and, even worse, to cover up even more sinister things going on behind these crises..

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazer

Don't take this personally Mate but I want my five minutes back.

This *cough* "film" is nothing more than a seizure inducing headache with zero substantive information.

You say every single President has a direct blood line to English monarchs, than I would love to see the evidence on Obama's link.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Great video, OP. Is there a way to embed it into my facebook page? I would love for the people that I know that are awakening and those still sleeping to see this one.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I like this video! Great music, good editing, enjoyable to watch. Personally, I like boring, plain facts, preferably written, rather than youtube videos and the like. Although nobody reads anymore, so I guess this is probably the most effective way to get the word out.

It's a pity you made a video of this, instead of a written paper with citations. If all the info in the video is true, you should also include a short essay, or some sources to back up the claims being made. It's hard for me to link this to friends without them rolling their eyes at me, know what I mean?

Bush Family tree (For all those doubting)

Anyway, thanks for the post, and I'm glad you made the video
. Please include sources, next time!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
I like this video! Great music, good editing, enjoyable to watch. Personally, I like boring, plain facts, preferably written, rather than youtube videos and the like. Although nobody reads anymore, so I guess this is probably the most effective way to get the word out.

It's a pity you made a video of this, instead of a written paper with citations. If all the info in the video is true, you should also include a short essay, or some sources to back up the claims being made. It's hard for me to link this to friends without them rolling their eyes at me, know what I mean?

Bush Family tree (For all those doubting)

Anyway, thanks for the post, and I'm glad you made the video
. Please include sources, next time!

You know, not a bad idea. I might actually do a reedit with citations. Everything mentioned is in fact a fact.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

On the top right of the video (not while its playing) if you hold the cursor over the window there is a button that says share. Click the button and it will ask you if you want to add it to your Facebook account. Cheers!

top topics

join