It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm STEAMING mad!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Am I the only one who is hopping mad that Obama basically sold out Americans on international television? I will NEVER apologize for being American, and while there ARE some who probably do need to apologize, I'm sick and tired of having some loose-mouthed politician speak for the overwhelmingly gracious, kind, caring and loving people of this nation.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What was it that he said specifically that has you upset?

I didn't catch any of the recent newscasts so I'm out of the loop on what's been happening.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

Was this due to his response to the shooting Incident in NY? or ???

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I too am not sure what Obama said, to "sell out the american people"

What specifically did he say, that you are talking about?

At the moment, it seems that ,yes, you are the only one upset about it, as apparently, no one is sure what you you are reffering to here.

Could you please help us out?

Thanks

GST

[edit on 5-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

President Obama is trying to fix our reputation to the other countries in Europe and the world. The last Administration had a "go it alone" philosophy that brought us the economic problems we have today. It didn't help they tortured people and have not been brought to trial or even a war crimes hearing. (It looks like Spain is the first to start war crimes hearings and are ready to indict some Americans.) The war crimes have been blatantly admitted by former VP Cheney.

I think you should be apologizing for our reputation as a free and democratic nation that supported torture and removal of all due process to certain peoples on the whim of the President. Even North Korea was asked about the condition of the two American reporters in their custody and they laughed when they responded: "We aren't Guantanamo." North Korea is able to state they treat people better than the US, and it is a fact.

Until President Obama addresses the former war crimes and other illegal activities done by the previous Administration, it will be like condoning them.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I will never apologize for the American reputation. I was not the one who made the decisions to do what has been done and apologizing for it is not right. That is like the little old lady who lived next to the mass murderer apologizing to the people who the murderer slaughtered.

top topics

join