It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is just a personal theory and would like to just discuss this theory to others here on ATS, I have noticed a few things for the past year in 2008 and this year, the government in the U.K has been loosing information rapidly, they have 'lost' prisoners, riots have broken out, information has been misled for example if you call up on some information when you have received a letter in regards to your rubbish or your tax's saying you need to pay certain amount, you call up and the customer service representative will tell you the computer will say you have paid your amount when you haven't or if you call the police to pay a fine their computer will say either you have paid and you haven't at all or you have paid and on the computer it says you haven't, murders have increased dramatically in the U.K and America, minority of protesters are becoming violent and our banks are falling apart while a purposed civilian army is been built.
The western world is clearly falling apart however something dose not seem right, for example miraculously the first supposed black President of America has been raised by just of coincidence of coming in to office when things are going down the drain, and he is been praised like a messiah all over the world, so called terrorists are been accepted in to the u.k and america recently to course havoc, Obama has said Europe is more at risk from terrorism, they want to take the guns from Americans and take all weapons from the British to stop a revolution for when the immigrants take our jobs, food and are seen as a threat but some how they have guns and weapons at their disposal?.

They seem to of totally set all this up, make out everything is going wrong, make the computers some how mess up, the economy failing etc, has anyone not noticed how miraculously all this has happened?

I hope i have explained myself, basically has anyone noticed that everything has been not going as it should be in a steady line? everything is messing up?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's what they have always done PROBLEM/REACTION/SOLUTION

They create the problem, they get a reaction and provide the solution to their problem in which the alternative to their solution would be much worse, so people will WANT their solution. Power and wealth gets consolidated.

Now that you've woken up, verify it your self....read this for a good overview.

Educate Yourself

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There is no "messing up" Everything that is happening is happening exactly as it should. Everyone is playing their role perfectly. Births are painful and violent but if you are aware you can relax and enjoy the ride.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by peregrine13]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i have always known about it but what i mean is, just little things are messing up like even a phone bill might be wrong because of a computer miscalculation, I have also noticed that women are not even interested in what is happening, why is it us men are more open to what is going on and women trod along like nothing is happening exactly?

[edit on 4-4-2009 by deathpoet69]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That is likely no fault of the computer...it would have been an error in the entry by the operator.

GIGO: Garbage In = Garbage Out

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellirium113

so its the fault of the operator who cant t be bothered?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
....... Death on hes pale Horse ............

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

so its the fault of the operator who cant t be bothered?

I wouldn't say can't be bothered...perhaps overworked or not paying attention and mispelling your name or fogetting a letter or mistyping the amount would be more likely. example...if you are adding up a bunch of bills on a calculator, how often do you accidentally hit the wrong key? if you have just punched in 20 or 30 figures do you think you would even notice until you hit equals? computers do not make mistakes either the software is flawed or the person using it is.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here's what's happened since 1960
1: 5 wars-Iraq(twice), Afghanistan(terrorism), The Balkans(Clinton's term),
and vietnam
2: dumbing down of the american citizens
3: giving away our national sovereignty
4: going off the gold standard twice(1933-1972) I think it was 72?
5: 4 recessions- 64-67, 86-89, 2008-present
6: 1 stock market crash-1987
7: hyperinflation 4 times: 75-76, 83-84, 87-89
8: jobs leaving usa- 1994-present
Just too much more to list

NOw tell me, what do you think is happening? Are we being set up or what?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
what i mean is, theres to much mistakes happening recently

top topics

join