It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finbarr Books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey,

I dont post much but am always snooping around the forums. I came across a thread about 'portals' yeseterday and found it very interesting. I am not going to try any of these rituals or such, but i find it very fascinating to read.

i started researching about the Finbarr books but found there is not really much about them. I came across someone saying that the 'The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge' by Basil Le Croix is one of the rarest books, i would love to know what type of information this book has? Does anyone have any idea?

I would also be very grateful if you could reccomend me some good websites which talk about magic books like this and give their history etc.

Thank you ATS

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by namenone1
Hey,

I dont post much but am always snooping around the forums. I came across a thread about 'portals' yeseterday and found it very interesting. I am not going to try any of these rituals or such, but i find it very fascinating to read.

i started researching about the Finbarr books but found there is not really much about them. I came across someone saying that the 'The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge' by Basil Le Croix is one of the rarest books, i would love to know what type of information this book has? Does anyone have any idea?

I would also be very grateful if you could reccomend me some good websites which talk about magic books like this and give their history etc.

Thank you ATS
You're muslim and believe in magic? lol. Magic is HARAM. obviously you aren't what we call a "Good" Muslim.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
WEll speaking as an insider I suggest you would find nothing of value in Finbarr books but may end up wasting money and time.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

if he's interested in the mystery of it then let him read up on it. There's nothing wrong with that. Not all muslims are the same you know.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The book is basically "Black magic" Black magic doesn't even exist. Obviously if it existed then you would see people who are immortal and flying around and doing all sorts of crazy things. Go read about magic on the internet lol. You can't believe everything you read.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i'm pretty sure there's a PDF version of Lacroix' Forbidden Knowledge somewhere on the internet...

you can try this torrent but i'm not sure if you'll be able to download it...
link

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
We had a good thread going about how to get finbarr books:

the master grimoire of magickal rites and ceremonies

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Choronzon

If you like finbarr books you should try Solar Vision publishing the books are of the same genre but longer and the same price and they deliver worldwide.

top topics

join