It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deny Taliban involvement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

FBI deny Taliban involvement

www.thesun.co.uk

THE FBI today ruled out claims by the leader of the Taliban in Pakistan that he was responsible for the deadly attack on a US immigration centre yesterday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very interesting, we all know who is the forefront of Al Qaeda so this obviously could be a set up, they have brought a terrorist in to the country to course alarm they are certainly upping things up on the terrorism front, I think we will see lot more of this as i also think they want to brust the brains of American citizens by taking away their weapons and be in fear of terrorists so that the government can control every step citizens make.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69

Very interesting, we all know who is the forefront of Al Qaeda so this obviously could be a set up, they have brought a terrorist in to the country to course alarm they are certainly upping things up on the terrorism front...

Waahll...I think it's a bit of a stretch, but I think in response our esteemed allies to the south should arrange a very surgical, very public hit upon "Terror boss Baituallah Mehsud" just for being enough of an arse to say such a thing.

I'd pay for the bullet myself...in US funds, too.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The FBI created the taliban to be used as a scapegoat for their own problems.
Liars all of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would like to believe in a old daydream of mine...

I envision some Agent of the FBI somewhere in the tragic organization's labyrinthine gut, actually making the following case to his or her colleagues..,

"Are you INSANE? DO you actually believe that we can "sell" the notion that this was Islamic extremism? The people are NO LONGER THAT STUPID. Stop using crime to promote political agendas, damn it! Find some other god-damned way to create control; the FBI is about law enforcement and justice, not politics and ideology!"

And miraculously, TPTB reluctantly agreed!"

***THEN I WAKE UP******

Sorry to stray off topic a bit but this shows how desperately we need a free press. DESPERATELY! Will they be limited to reactionaries, militants, or those who can only see a 'cause'? Or will they be endless streams of barely concealed bias? Or worse yet..., will their objective be to inform or entertain?

I wonder sometimes if journalism was doomed the moment it became profitable? Sort of like health care, education, and a few other institutions we rely upon.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's much more profitable to say it was a lone crazed american gunman. That'll help usher in some more anti-gun laws more easily.

new topics

top topics

join