It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the New world order Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think it is , they killed JFK and caused 911 , if they are a peaceful organization ,they would not do these horrible things

Oh well , guess were all doomed

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I do not think anyone who wishes to control all of humanity, can have good intentions... I mean, a person wishing to have ultimate power over every aspect of everyone else's lives.. who lives, who dies.

Just how I feel. I don't see how power over the lives of others can be anything but evil.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Does a fat baby fart?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i think good and evil and how they apply in any situation should be looked first. say you hate someone for stealing from, you know them and you are afraid of getting cops involved. would it be evil to steal somehting of theres?

in your mind its yes and no right? so what we have there is a neutral statement. Now what does it imply? It implies there is no good and evil. That the positive or negative result from something is dependant on variables. which in our minute to minute reactionary brains, we must deduce in order to find the rational statement.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yes they are evil, and i do not think they will succeed because there are more good than evil people in this world.

top topics

join