It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit FEMA Detention facility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Detroit FEMA Detention facility.......

I live in the detroit metro area, and forget about fema being in abandon buildings....(Although there are a lot of 'em)

Detroit has the BIGGEST SALT MINES in the country, look it up. this is fact.

There are miles of underground tunnels that goes who knows where...

Am I the only one who is creeped out by all these fema camps with NO ONE IN 'EM...

Why doesn't the news cover this stuff....Are they all run by NWO???

This should outrage people but it seems nobody even cares.....

Wake up america.....wake up

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Melissa101

Interesting information. However it doesn't seem to list the Detroit FEMA camp. There were a couple of points on the map that were in Michigan but none in the Greater Detroit area.

that's because there are none in the greater detroit area.
were to busy detaining real criminals in Detroit.

im LE in Detroit, I'll show you more interesting things than fema camps

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by parisinflames

I have to disagree about detaining real criminals in Detroit.

The cops in Detroit are so apathetic they let everyone go. They arrest them, take them down the road a bit then open the door and say, "Don't let us catch you again, now get out of here."

As far as the law goes in Detroit, there isn't any.

This is another reason why I wonder about the FEMA camp in Detroit.

The Salt Mine Idea is a good one, It is true that Detroit sits on a huge salt mine, and there are miles and miles of tunnels running underneath the city. It is plausible that a FEMA detention center could be housed underground without anyone knowing about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The cops in Detroit are so apathetic they let everyone go. They arrest them, take them down the road a bit then open the door and say, "Don't let us catch you again, now get out of here."

This is another reason why I wonder about the FEMA camp in Detroit.

The Salt Mine Idea is a good one, It is true that Detroit sits on a huge salt mine, and there are miles and miles of tunnels running underneath the city. It is plausible that a FEMA detention center could be housed underground without anyone knowing about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

YOu sure you aren't talking about Port Orange or South Daytona? That is why there are no official vagrancy or prostitution arrests in those cities, they set them out in Daytona Beach.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, I have to disagree with you. Take a look at Wayne county jail downtown...its working overcapacity right now.
Take a look at the Juve center in Hamtramck..over capacity.

We would let someone go if it was a small stupid offense on a younger kid, and thats because it doesn't hurt him and it saves us paperwork. a 5 dollar back of weed isnt worth arresting someone in my eyes. But we wouldnt place them in a car, drive then stop and open the door, that moviecrap.

Also your background has a big role in being detained. And by that i mean a 20 something year old white guy from the suburbs wandering around claiming to look for FEMA concentration camps in abandoned buildings, or in tunnels.

I would just probably let you go unless you insulted me, or were severely incooperative, and if deserving detain you for trespassing on private property.

Now a 20 something year old dealing drugs in pre-packaged form clearly for distribution is getting detained, I do not tolerate drug dealers, and 80% of them have weapons that have attempted to be produced on us. I treat every drug call as an a suspect considered armed and dangerous.

And take my advice, don't go wandering around abandoned buildings, or trying to find tunnels. You will end up robbed ,dead, sodomized by crackheads or arrested .

The downtown area is somewhat safe during daylight, as for other areas...well stay away.

theres also a gigantic abandoned steel mill in trenton, alot of weird stuff happening there, go check it out.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by parisinflames
[

theres also a gigantic abandoned steel mill in trenton, alot of weird stuff happening there, go check it out.

What kind of weird stuff? Are you able to fill us in on any details? I haven't heard anything...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I suggest while you there figure out a plan of how you can escape from the Joint if you ever get sent there. Maybe you can start a Tunnel from the outside to the corners of each building. When the time comes all you have to do is get friends to break you out from the tunnel.

It'll be a pre -Planned escape route! I'm sure you can find some ATS's in your area to help Dig?

Most of these facilities are not really well designed Prisons, they may have overlooked storm water drains etc that run close to the outer wall.

You can get GPS co-ordinates off Google of exact Building positions.

Be Prepared!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by i_want_the_truth

I have noticed a very strange building on dearborn/detroit borderline. Its located on wyoming between michigan and ford rd. The name on the sign of this very large building it says "Government Solutions Security". I tried finding info online and I get nothing. I think it is very suspicious and worth checking out.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I have been doing some searching on the Internet trying to find local FEMA Camps in Michigan. I would like to go to these places, perhaps take some photos, talk to the guards Etc.

All I get is this line on some vague list...

Detroit FEMA Detention facility

No address, no location, Nada.

Does anyone have any information to go on? The information provided seems to come from one list.

Civilian Inmate
Labor Program

The Executive order legalizing Civilian Prison Labor at Federal Corrections Facilities Executive Order 11755--Relating to prison labor

Probably having trouble because they don't exist.

It is probably a good thing you didn't find it though, all fema camps are haunted by the ghosts of 100 bigfoots.

edit on 24-2-2012 by TheOven because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2012 by TheOven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_the_truth
Detroit FEMA Detention facility.......

I live in the detroit metro area, and forget about fema being in abandon buildings....(Although there are a lot of 'em)

Detroit has the BIGGEST SALT MINES in the country, look it up. this is fact.

There are miles of underground tunnels that goes who knows where...

Am I the only one who is creeped out by all these fema camps with NO ONE IN 'EM...

Why doesn't the news cover this stuff....Are they all run by NWO???

This should outrage people but it seems nobody even cares.....

Wake up america.....wake up

idd nice post

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Smazzle333

Actually it is just north of mcgraw next to where the GM plant used to be. The sign says Spectrum Government Solutions Security LLC and I looked it up and this search engine , mantra.com, says that it was established a year ago and is privately owned and they claim to work on cars. On another site I found The Spectrum Group Government Solutions and this is what they claim........

With more than 125 staff members, from top levels of the military and government – include among the area's strongest line-ups of Flag and General officers – The SPECTRUM Group's expertise runs both wide and deep.
By providing a team hand-picked to complement the business needs of your organization, The SPECTRUM Group helps put your organization where it needs to be – at the profitable interface between business and government.
Defense Capabilities
When you need the attention of officials in the Military Services, TSG delivers – with a team that includes more than 30 Generals and Admirals, senior military leaders of the four services, the National Guard and the Coast Guard.
Army
Navy
Marine Corps
Air Force
National Guard
Coast Guard
Capabilities
Congressional Relations
Guidance and support in the legislative process and every aspect of congressional relations and government affairs.
Government Solutions
TSG puts subject-matter experts on site at agencies to assess, advise, and assist in achieving their transformational goals.
Capital Advisors
Provides major assistance to large funds and companies making billion-dollar decisions on mergers, acquisitions, due dilligence, and divestitures within government-related markets.
Defense Aerospace Systems
Unparalleled experience in defense-related matters. TSG's high-ranking staff members speak with authority – and are heard..
Defense Ground Systems
Access to current decision-makers and active procedures for developing, producing, fielding and supporting ground combat and support systems.
Homeland Security
Assistance in doing business with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the US Northern Command (USNORTHCOM).
BRAC
Our senior military and civilian professionals have exceptional experience and expertise in all facets of the BASE Closure and Realignment (BRAC) process.
Special Operations
Positioning companies to enhance penetration of the Special Operations market.
Information Technology
Critical advice and assistance in understanding and meeting the information needs of government agencies and all branches of the DoD.
Logistics
Insight into the DoD's strategic plans for managing and supporting its complex and diverse weapons systems.
International Business
Helping U.S. companies pursue their global business interests as well as U.S. subsidiaries of foreign companies penetrate and succeed in the domestic market place.
Energy & Environment
Expertise in climate change, sustainability, defense environmental and energy security, Federal maritime law, Federal energy law and all major environmental laws
Civil Aviation
Providing single-source, turnkey assistance with safety and security management, as well as liaison with multiple federal agencies.
Bio-Science & Health
Improving business operations as well as identifying private sector best practices for implementation in the government sector.
Youth and Education
Developing and implementing youth and education programs to assist students in continuing their education, and provides support to federal agencies to enhance performance through improved strategic planning and leadership training................

I have been by there many times and never seen any automobiles at all, they have inwards barbwire and a security booth. They have Semi-Truck ports on the north-side and maybe the east-side of the building. This building is very large with no windows and a metal exterior.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've checked out the Michigan camps a few years ago and we were FEMA free. I'm in South west Michigan and alls clear here. Of course Camp Grayling is really there but you can ride snowmobile through most of it during your hunt. So Michigan is clean Beech Grove is pretty creepy though you know how those train people can be. Yes i went there too and it is an Amtrak yard. The UP has a lot of prisons but that keeps everybody near home.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Those labor camps are fema? They have one in Pennsylvania that I got sent to,for owing someone money.

But I am not sure they called it fema.

So the forced labor camps of america. Are what everyones been calling "fema" all this time?

I thought they were adopted after ww2 from the germans and called "concentration camps".

And america also adopted innoculations from japan. They forced me to get innoculations then forced me to work at the camp.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by informationstorage

And america also adopted innoculations from japan. They forced me to get innoculations then forced me to work at the camp.

Could you expound on this a little?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
"Probably having trouble because they don't exist."

It is probably a good thing you didn't find it though, all fema camps are haunted by the ghosts of 100 bigfoots.

***" To support the rapid development of new programs " One must consider what said new programs may include. ****

Newsroom > Press Releases > 2006 >
KBR Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Contingency Support Project for Emergency Support Services
Arlington, Virginia - January 24, 2006 - KBR announced today that its Government and Infrastructure division has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).
With a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-year term, consisting of a one-year based period and four one-year options, the competitively awarded contract will be executed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005.
"We are especially gratified to be awarded this contract because it builds on our extremely strong track record in the arena of emergency operations support," said Bruce Stanski, executive vice president, KBR Government and Infrastructure. "We look forward to continuing the good work we have been doing to support our customer whenever and wherever we are needed."
The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.
The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster. In the event of a natural disaster, the contractor could be tasked with providing housing for ICE personnel performing law enforcement functions in support of relief efforts. 
ICE was established in March 2003 as the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security. ICE is comprised of four integrated divisions that form a 21st century law enforcement agency with broad responsibilities for a number of key homeland security priorities.
KBR is a global engineering, construction, technology and services company. Whether designing an LNG facility, serving as a defense industry contractor, or providing small capital construction, KBR delivers world-class service and performance. KBR employs more than 60,000 people in 43 countries around the world.

Halliburton Public Relations, Houston
Melissa Norcross, 713-759-2601
[email protected]

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog
"Probably having trouble because they don't exist."

***" To support the rapid development of new programs " One must consider what said new programs may include. ****

Newsroom > Press Releases > 2006 >
KBR Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Contingency Support Project for Emergency Support Services
Arlington, Virginia - January 24, 2006 - KBR announced today that its Government and Infrastructure division has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).
With a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-year term, consisting of a one-year based period and four one-year options, the competitively awarded contract will be executed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005.
"We are especially gratified to be awarded this contract because it builds on our extremely strong track record in the arena of emergency operations support," said Bruce Stanski, executive vice president, KBR Government and Infrastructure. "We look forward to continuing the good work we have been doing to support our customer whenever and wherever we are needed."
The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.
The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster. In the event of a natural disaster, the contractor could be tasked with providing housing for ICE personnel performing law enforcement functions in support of relief efforts. 
ICE was established in March 2003 as the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security. ICE is comprised of four integrated divisions that form a 21st century law enforcement agency with broad responsibilities for a number of key homeland security priorities.
KBR is a global engineering, construction, technology and services company. Whether designing an LNG facility, serving as a defense industry contractor, or providing small capital construction, KBR delivers world-class service and performance. KBR employs more than 60,000 people in 43 countries around the world.

Halliburton Public Relations, Houston
Melissa Norcross, 713-759-2601
[email protected]

You could have used the quote button and then you don't have to re type .

As for the rest of your quote.

It says nothing about there being fema camps because they still don't exist.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

There are no "FEMA camps" that is just a lie to make money and false claims. So there are "FEMA camps" and they are all empty and they have been empty for 13+ years?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join