It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit FEMA Detention facility

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have been doing some searching on the Internet trying to find local FEMA Camps in Michigan. I would like to go to these places, perhaps take some photos, talk to the guards Etc.

All I get is this line on some vague list...

Detroit FEMA Detention facility

No address, no location, Nada.

Does anyone have any information to go on? The information provided seems to come from one list.

Civilian Inmate
Labor Program

The Executive order legalizing Civilian Prison Labor at Federal Corrections Facilities Executive Order 11755--Relating to prison labor

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Google Earth... Down load it and type in FEMA camps and they will all pop up all over the US. You can then zoom into your state and pinpoint there location also if you click on any balloon a box will pop up with location and or other information. This is how I found the one's in my state, I plan on visiting some too. Good Luck

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Interesting information. However it doesn't seem to list the Detroit FEMA camp. There were a couple of points on the map that were in Michigan but none in the Greater Detroit area.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hum, I do not know what to tell you... I have read that these camps tend to blend in to there surroundings, and Lord knows yall have a lot of empty manufacturing plants up there. You may scope some of them out, look for inward facing fencing, helicopter socks and guard towers. It may take some leg work to find what you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey just wanted to give a heads up to all. I live near the Beech Grove facility that is on the fema list, and this morning on my way to work, a buddy of mine ( newly "enlightened") was across the street from it getting gas and watch 2 semi trailers bringing in loads of the plastic coffins. As soon as he saw this, he called me. After work we will be going there to take some pics, we will post later tonight.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When I was stationed at Grand Forks AFB in ND, there was a major facility north of the base that was going to be used for the ABM (Star Wars) system. It was fenced in, and huge. There were many buildings in it, and it was still maintained so it could be utilized any time. This was during the 1990s, and I haven't been there, but it does show there are many such facilities that can be used as a detention like camp. People do not realize how these types of facilities can hide in plane sight.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It would be good if some more impartial people investigated these. One investigation by some 9/11 truthers seemed a little disingenuous, they said it was a FEMA facility, but clearly during the video at one point you could see a sign for ICE.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zosocoda

Why would they need plastic coffins at a train repair facility?

I'd say your friend is mistaken because it seems a bit silly to me...

[edit on 4/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I believe it is Carl Sagen i am quoting here when i say...
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Time to sharpen Occum's Razor a bit here....
Lets see some hard proof guys...i look forward to the pics

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So who puts these "FEMA camps" on Google earth? Are they user entries kind of like Wiki-pedia? I m asking because the one closest to me says this when you click the balloon:

"Borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration camp capable of holding hundreds of thousands of people for slave labor. This is probably one of the locations that will be used to hold hard core patriots who will be held captive for the rest of their lives."

I mean really? According to who?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

not to be rude dude, have you not done any research on this. I think I know what these coffins look like. We have been watching this place for a long time. He is not mistaken

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

"just a repair facility. nothing to see here, just move along....."
sounds like your a disinfo agent. I live here. We are watching!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zosocoda

Oh noes! not a disinfo agent!

As if I haven't heard of that one before pfft.

So anyway, if this is a big bad FEMA detention centre, why would they post an employment advert for a train car repairman?

Link

Job Title: Carman (Car Repair)
Department: Mechanical
Salary: $23.87 per hour

This position is responsible for maintenance, overhaul, repair and replacement of train cars and its electrical/mechanical units in accordance with AAR, FRA and Amtrak standards and guidelines.

Must be to fit out all those car people carriages huh?

But that's not enough, no this 'disinfo' agent is thorough!

Some lovely photos of trains inside the Amtrak facility:
michianacentral.com...

Some more lovely photos of trains from the outside of the amtrak facility:
tbedwell.smugmug.com...

I don't think you're watching close enough.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR

So who puts these "FEMA camps" on Google earth? Are they user entries kind of like Wiki-pedia? I m asking because the one closest to me says this when you click the balloon:

"Borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration camp capable of holding hundreds of thousands of people for slave labor. This is probably one of the locations that will be used to hold hard core patriots who will be held captive for the rest of their lives."

I mean really? According to who?

Hey hey Mr. Johnny,
I thought the same thing so I tried to put random info in to Google Earth myself but no luck... You pose an excellent question and I am not sure but I know it's not open like Wiki is. I do know that the site is put out by the Navy but why it has this info on it and who put it there I do not know. One thing I do know is that FEMA camps do exist, just do a little research and you will see but why they exist is the pertanent question and your guess is as good as mine. The government states that they are to be used in the event of a national disaster or a natural disaster like Katrina funny thing is FEMA did not use these camps when Katrina hit they were scrambling to house the people so logic kinda over rides here. What are they for I don't know and to be honest I am not sure I ever want to be put in a position to find out.
Melissa101

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ive heard alot about battle creek mi thay have some millatary thare im not to far from thar and have heard alot about goings on thare.some threw my job wicth does alot of millatary work but I shouldant talk about that! thare is also reports of fema train cars rolling threw thare you find info on the net about that.im going to wacth this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ive heard alot about battle creek mi thay have some millatary thare im not to far from thar and have heard alot about goings on thare.some threw my job wicth does alot of millatary work but I shouldant talk about that! thare is also reports of fema train cars rolling threw thare you find info on the net about that.im going to wacth this thread.

sorry for my poor spelling!!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by slayerfan]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
No worries on the spelling slayerfan. I suck at spelling too. LOL... If you hear any info pass it along OK....

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yes Detroit has a LOT of abandoned buildings. What I think people should look for is Government Land. I think that is what I am going to start scoping out.

I am on the fence here as far as FEMA camps go. I want to see for myself. I don't buy the videos. Anyone could find some place that looks all scary and film it saying it's a FEMA camp. But has anyone interviewed someone on property as to what these places are for?

You can spot a made up statement or an outright lie any day of the week. So it wouldn't be hard to at least ask.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
Google Earth... Down load it and type in FEMA camps and they will all pop up all over the US. You can then zoom into your state and pinpoint there location also if you click on any balloon a box will pop up with location and or other information. This is how I found the one's in my state, I plan on visiting some too. Good Luck

i went to the closest "so-called" FEMA camp in oakdale calif (REX 84) and it ia nothing but an empty dirt lot...no fence, no buildings, no nothing, and it is surrounded by regular houses and apartment complexes. i don't see how this can be classified as a FEMA camp. if anything, it is just a piece of property not developed yet.

the other "so-called" FEMA camp is at mather air base in sacramento, that now is used by commercial businesses. FED EX, has cargo planes fly in and is used as a west coast distribution center.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Some of those places mentioned may be logistics centers for the military. They may not show up on Google Maps because they are sensitive for security reasons. The coffins don't bother me as the government usually buys items in bulk to save money. They are not going to use them all at once, but they will have them if a Hurricane Katrina or other disaster happens and they need coffins for human remains.

Most of the military logistics places are for storage of extra equipment, and older equipment that is not used but not yet retired from service. Some of these places are quite huge, and can have areas that could be used for detention and other types of camps. The idea is to have them there in case a town is destroyed by a tornado, and people need a temporary place to live.

Since the stories about the national guards having exercises using live ammo, and the memos coming out from the Bush Administration on limiting our civil liberties, I find these facilities becoming more dubious every day.

For the responders here who live or know of any such government facilities, try to find out which agency actually owns or runs it. I bet most of them are under the DoD.

<<   2 >>

join