It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from China!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hello all. I have recently joined ATS and thought I might introduce myself and give some details of my background and experiences. If anybody can point me in the direction of some interesting threads connected to any information I give so I can help expand those threads a bit I would be most grateful. Im a middle aged male and have served in the British military during the collapse of the Cold War and also served during the first Gulf conflict. During my life I have amassed (to me at least) a range of interesting experiences which include a spell at the NBC establishment at Porton Down, a 25 minute observation of a UFO, a few ghostly encounters concerning the Nazi's and the British Armies confirmation. A posting in a key SS building and some evidence of their occult dealings. A few rather fortean experiences (including some visions, syncronisities, strange creatures). I like to think Im an open minded chap and tend not to believe nor disbelieve even if its my own first hand experiance. My lifes quest is to answer some of the big questions to my own satisfaction and try and help own species as best I can. I've a good sense of humour and dont like confrontation if I can avoid it. Ive found myself becoming a pacifist and vegetarian as I slip into old age. I have now settled in China and am growing to love it and its people.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Hello m8

China is getting a lot of play lately on this threads so I view from

inside the Lion's mouth would be a asset , welcome

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just wanted to say hello back. and a question. So i guess that China does not filter its internet? I would have imagined that this site would be a filtered site in China.

I Look forward to future posts and discussions.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello!
Welcome to ATS!
You can use the google search function at the top right of your screen, if you wish to search specific topics of your interest, or simply browse around the boards in the different forums.
Much to read!
China huh?

I live in Canada.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In my experiance I'd say my last port of call Australia is a more likely candidate to filter ATS than here. One of the things I find fascinating about living here is the smashing of the illusions I have had built up for me by the western media. I would trust China far more than the UK or America. Having said that I know there are issues sensitive to the government and I hope everybody respects my wish to decline answers to certain questions. I think as long as I concentrate on things I know about the west I shouldn't have a problem.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the hello's folks.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wait... you mean to say, that the American media may have been *Gasp* Lying about China to the American people!

OMG!

lolz...

Welcome to the board.

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi Edrick,

I'd say it was more than the American media. Interesting to note that there's been a ramping up of negative reporting since the start of the so called economic crisis. One story that caught my eye was the report elites here keep the best food produce for themselves. It reminded me of how all the food delivered to British Army bases goes to the officers mess first so they can pick out the choice items before leaving the rubbish for the lads. I've also seen this in supermarket chains in Australia and the UK, the more upmarket areas better supplied than the poorer areas. Really talk about throwing stones in glass houses!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
China is a great place, isn't? So much to see that is new for us westerners. I miss my time with the people. On a side note, I did some time at Mildenhall when I was in the U.S. military. Welcome to ATS. I am rather new myself.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi tamusan,
yes it is great. I emigrated to Australia about ten years ago with dreams of a happy life. For all its beauty I cant really say I was ever happy there yet in the short amount of time I've been here it has turned my life around. Thanks for the welcome, were you ever stationed in Germany?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I was at Spangdahlem for a short period. Are you teaching English in China? I liked China so much that I almost married a national just to stay. Have you been to Guilin, yet? That has to be the most beautiful place I have ever seen. It's also almost time for the kite festival in Weifang. That is something amazing to see.

Don't be surpised if you find a lot of opposition to China on this site. Just smile because you know the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I hope you find many interesting threads which you can apply and contribute all your experiences.

I'm honored to welcome you.
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Ni Hao and welcome to ATS. It is always good to add new members from other corners of the world. I spent some time in Fuzhou (Fujian), and was in Sichuan shortly before the earthquake. I had just come back from traveling to Ju Zhai Go through what was to be the the epicenter of the quake, and from what I hear, the area is still heavily effected.

I am certain that you will be able to being enlightening news from China to ATS, and look forward to your posts. The importance of China to the rest of the world is growing, and having a westerner reporting from the Middle Kingdom, will be a big plus for everyone.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
hi, welcome to ats, i look forward to your opinions as i find china a very interesting place and would like to know what's going on over there.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to the board! I'm also rather new on ATS, and am a French/Irish living in Taiwan myself. I lived in Holland, Germany, USA, UK and now here. What's your opinion on the situation between Taiwan and China? I'm open to any opinions
Based on the NWO, Taiwan will either way become part of China anyway, as the NWO stands for union of all countries.

From what you tell me, China is a fine country. I do like the people of China, but like any government in the world, I don't trust the government of China, just like I don't trust the government of Taiwan.

The people are taken advantage of and manipulated without realising it. I'm glad that many Americans and Europeans are waking up (as I have only in the past year), but it's time for Asia to wake up, too!! When you are told the economy is going to improve, they just want you to spend more! The leaders are sucking out the people's money to fund the NWO.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
During my life I have amassed (to me at least) a range of interesting experiences which include a spell at the NBC establishment at Porton Down, a 25 minute observation of a UFO, a few ghostly encounters concerning the Nazi's and the British Armies confirmation. A posting in a key SS building and some evidence of their occult dealings. A few rather fortean experiences (including some visions, syncronisities, strange creatures).

Hello,

Would you please expand on your experiences?? The nazi/occult/strange critters descriptions sounds like it would make an excellent read.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
In my experiance I'd say my last port of call Australia is a more likely candidate to filter ATS than here. One of the things I find fascinating about living here is the smashing of the illusions I have had built up for me by the western media. I would trust China far more than the UK or America. Having said that I know there are issues sensitive to the government and I hope everybody respects my wish to decline answers to certain questions. I think as long as I concentrate on things I know about the west I shouldn't have a problem.

I have to agree with you there.

I think that too many American still believe that they are free and live in a Democracy when in truth we have never been.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome!

Always good to get people here who can offer alternatives to the usual US/UK domination of ideas and knowledge on this board.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcomes,
I'd be more than happy to expand on any of my experiences. It has been a weird ride for me and it would be refreshing to have some open minded people to share them with, most of my friends and family are either scared of me or think I'm la la. That's not to say I want acceptance for anything I say, indeed I welcome any debate regarding what I've seen and heard. Perhaps we can get a thread started and discuss some things of interest?
I haven't much oppertunity to travel around China yet but my wife is Chinese and is very keen to show me around. I'm doing some business and a little teaching at the moment, only to maintain an income. I'm an electrical engineer by profession but have no desire to follow that path anymore, I lost a lot of money by taking this adventure but I know now that isn't the point to life, got to enjoy whatever time we have and try to do no harm. I'm based near Hong Kong.
With regards to Taiwan I think its a game being played out by America to have staging bases around what it perceives to be its enemies, which seems to be the rest of the world. I'm very positive about China, they are a very cautious people with a natural distrust of the west. Whilst in Australia I learnt that its possible they may have visited long before the British ever "discovered" it, unlike the colonial Westerners they were not interested in taking over, merely trade to benefit both sides. I understand a book was written recently posing that China may have traveled all over the globe with a similer mandate, I'm trying to get a hold of it. The only thing I worry about is the fact there is a Rockefeller here, a Bush and an Obama and lord knows who else, perhaps bending the ears of some key players to achieve the West ultimate agenda.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dear Soxmis,

Sorry for not replying to your post sooner, as I was very busy studying further factual conspiracies (hence, not theories!). Please check out the information on the G30 group. You will find that the G30 team not only represents AIG, Lehmann, all the world's corrupt banks and so on, as well as Paul Volcker and Timothy Geithner. You will also find that the People's Bank of China is amongst them. This proves that no matter if you are in the west or east, your country is working with the conspiracists.

On the other hand I read some news articles about Chavez of Venezuela traveling to China to discuss the creation of a New World Order that is not directed by the US Empire (as Chavez calls it). He wishes China, Russia, Iran and the other anti-US countries to join his quest for a New World Order that is not under US control.

You will also find a Youtube video of the director of the movie Trading Places (forget his name now) discussing how he met David Rockefeller before 9/11, and ROckefeller was laughing with him about how there will be a major event in the US that will create a war in Iraq, Afghanistan, eventually Pakistan, and then they will finally go after Chavez. So far he told the truth. I guess as he gets older he is proud to show people he believes he can trust how great he is.

Sorry, if I don't have the sources for you as I can't remember now where I found them during the week, but you can check on Google. With regards to Taiwan, I totally agree with you, it's a game, but I feel that the Chinese and the Taiwanese but in the majority don't realise what's going on. They still think they are living the life you find in the TV sitcoms.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join