It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWWIII, The way it all started.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
About the beginning of APR. 2009 the first signs of WWWIII were introduced. With out warning or any real knowledge, allied war ships attempt to intercept a Korean missle.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2ef998071ee.jpg[/atsimg]

Debris fell into Japanese territory prompting the Japanese government to declare war against N. Korea.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78f7628dfe25.jpg[/atsimg]

The Japanese navy, despite pleas from allied countries, shell N. Korean military targets in an attempt to disuade further military testing.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8314da73a8c8.jpg[/atsimg]

Iran, with no provocation, begins to fire missles into Israel.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b924ba14361.jpg[/atsimg]

Israel retalliates.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/715029e0e7e6.jpg[/atsimg]

The U.S.A is thrust into conflict throughout europe and asia, aboard president Obama's claim to bring peace and control of european and asian nations.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cff5098a9196.jpg[/atsimg]

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to WWWIII, it will be short, and decisive, perhaps minutes, at least, only days.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by rightwingnut]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
History repeating itself. Classic for humans for they live in the past, in other words, they base their lifes on events from the past. WWWIII is inevitable, and it's unfortunate, but we humans don't understand the game being played here. We need to start a revolution of the mind, to stop this madness.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow what is that "reversal" bomb Iran dropped on Isreal.

Is that the super secret confusion weapon, you know the one that reverses written words to confuse the people?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
North Korea has "deployed multiple nuclear warheads" ahead of launch, according to a Seoul-based defence analyst, who got his information from an un-named Intelligence Agency.

Oh boy...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah this is my second missile crisis things get pretty intense. Pray for intelligence to prevail. That's interesting that the world has ask them not to but because they are willing to, we should be destroyed if we stop them from doing so.

Kruschev looked pretty convincing in the role of communist dictator. Kim Jong seemed to understand that this should not be repeated. It must be determined that this is harmless and then imperialistic control can be denied. We just have to hope cooler heads prevail.
....add in your own twilight zone theme here....

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk

Is that the super secret confusion weapon, you know the one that reverses written words to confuse the people?

That worries me somewhat. I didn't know Iran had access to such technology. The mind boggles.

But yeah... Something like that, although i think you got the pre-emptive strike the wrong way round, i'd put money on Israel striking Iran first.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am not taking a side here by saying this, but I believe that it will be Israel that will take advantage of the situation and initiate an attack on Iran. Just making a comment based on past observations and current events.

Item two. Japan does not have the capability to "shell" NK. If shelling of NK from Japan happens, we (U.S. military) will be doing that.

Otherwise, I must say that you put together a great presentation of a very likely (unfortunately) scenario. Let's just hope that little Kim's toy spirals out of control and falls somewhere within his own territory.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
Wow what is that "reversal" bomb Iran dropped on Isreal.

It portrays pretuberance. When the allies, if you will, enforce dictatory policies, the axis, again..., will believe that as an attempt to control all of them. Iran is a loose canon capable of fighting other arab countries for control or allies. This "response" is what ticks things off.

We have no understanding what prompted japan to attack the U.S. other than Hitlers conquest pretubered a belief that such a thing could be done.

The axis is not aligned. They are stirred to activity when one embattles an allied force. Hitler fighting england stirred those under british control to rise up and revolt.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Item two. Japan does not have the capability to "shell" NK. If shelling of NK from Japan happens, we (U.S. military) will be doing that.

Otherwise, I must say that you put together a great presentation of a very likely (unfortunately) scenario. Let's just hope that little Kim's toy spirals out of control and falls somewhere within his own territory.

This started over NK's inability to produce a rocket capable of doing anything. Japan's military capability maybe just the opposite which makes this to much of a surprise to not have a formal understanding what the plans are. This is my second missle crisis and it just brought back memories of what I saw from the adults at that time(early 60's). They pretty much discussed the basis for wwII. It was day to day during the missle crisis.

I made a fopa in "wwwIII". Maybe the first "w" will stand for which? or when?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Luckily, my wife and I are in San Francisco currently, but it is still a very tense situation for us both. All of my in-laws and many of my friends are in Japan.

Maybe Japan keeps a few of their military capabilities secret, it would not surprise me. All countries try to do it. However, I am certain that it is safe to assume they have little in the way of offensive abilty. I know for a fact that using the U.S. is the offensive strategy that they currently employ. Talk has been ongoing about broadening their offensive abilities, but so far it is just talk.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The way I see it:

Two theatres of combat- middle east and pacific.

Pacific theatre:

1. NK launches missile/ rocket, which travels over Japanese airspace.

2. Japan shoots down the missile.

3. NK attacks Japan, the two engage in war.

4. Japan wins and grants SK control over NK.

5. China intervenes for strategic reasons, and attempts to push back SK troops.

6. SK retaliates, China embroiled in the war. China takes advantage of the war hysteria to attack Taiwan.

7. The USA is forced to declare war on China in order to protect Taiwan.

Middle Eastern theatre:

a. Israel attacks Iranian nuclear facilities (unprovoked attack)

b. Iran retaliates, the two engage in conventional warfare.

c. Israel nukes Iran.

d. All arab states declare war on Israel.

e. Israel destroys the infrastructure and armies of every single arab state surrounding it, but is left vulnerable to wave after wave of fedayun attacks.

f. USA ramps up the war in Afghanistan, expands into Pakistan.

g. Pakistani hardlines sense that they are about to be invaded, and nuke India.

h. India retaliates, Russia joins India and attacks Pakistan.

i. China comes to the aid of Pakistan, engages in war against India and Russia.

Final Sides:

Allies : USA, NATO, EU, India, Russia, Israel, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico

Axis : China, Pakistan, Arab bloc, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rightwingnut
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to WWWIII, it will be short, and decisive, perhaps minutes, at least, only days.

Is that WWWIII a sequel to WWI and WWII, or is it some kind of unrelated skirmish?

Anyway . . . I'm in.
farm1.static.flickr.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
44soulslayer,
I agree with your scenario, except I see the U.S. entering at step 3 and at step 5. You cannot seperate the U.S. military from any action made from SK or Japan. China may take back Taiwan, but that is not where I see the U.S. starting it's involvement. If the Chinese take action against SK, they are by default taking action against the U.S.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I suppose considering the historical context of the Korean war, you could be right.

However I think that the speed at which these events will occur will be phenomenal.

The USA may have made the decision to attack China sooner, but they may not announce it formally until China invades Taiwan.

Correct me if Im wrong, but doesn't the USA have a treaty with Taiwan over national security?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
44soulslayer,
You are accurate to think that the U.S. has a treaty with Taiwan to protect them. Taiwan also has a very well equipped military.

I did not mean to imply that the U.S. would not counter an invasion of Taiwan by China, but that the U.S. would be involved prior to the Chinese invasion of Taiwan laid out in your scenario.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ww1 never really finished

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Lets all hope this does not result in a WWIII.

But i think if theres away its goiong to happen its that atm

i wounder how long it would take the govenment to take me out of my house to fight this war.

Its the youth of today that suffer the " adults " actions ( just thought i would get that in because i am 18 and thats how i feel
) like it or lump it

JUST LIKE MARMITE

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
The way I see it:

Final Sides:

Allies : USA, NATO, EU, India, Russia, Israel, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico

Axis : China, Pakistan, Arab bloc, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia.

Not undermine the belief of probable survival but "all dead" will indeed be the final appearance.

Ladies and gentleman we have survived the missle threat of 2009, I hope that if indeed the koreans plan to join the space race that they find willing countrys to aide in their endeavors. This testing of missles by those who donot seem to be in contact with the present time is very frightening.
So now it is Obama's cold war and to see if it is indeed necessary to curtail any more developement of NK's long range missle capability. These sanctions can still be a prelude to military action. This is something which I fear because the people stay oppressed. Look at what has happened with cuba. Who can be justified in not permiting a people to progress in nearly 100 years?
I think that this 1st world status will soon be abrupted by 3rd world declarations of war and they certainly don't appear to have any other pathology but to do so.

top topics

join