It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL Personal Update on Audit the Fed (H.R. 1207)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Recently if you've been paying attention, the IMF is now the regulator of world currencies and the dollar is not the market anymore its SDR's, that's just the peak anyway. Do some research instead of asking for a link.

Perhaps if you did some research of your own you would not have replied rudely.

First. Even if the SDR becomes the worlds basis currency it will not remove the dollar as currency in America. At least not yet or for some time in the future. If you notice that the dollar being the world basis currency does not mean that everyone, everywhere buys goods and services with the dollar.

It should also be noted that the SDR was created in 1968 and is nothing new. It is only it's upgraded status and new power the IMF has to lend it that has it in the news.

Second. This thread is about the Federal Reserve Bank and HR 1207 to force the first ever audit of the Fed. Which will expose to the masses that every dollar of individual income tax collected by the IRS goes directly to pay interest to the Federal Reserve, with the hopes of then requiring furthur action against the Fed. It is not about the SDR specifically, although it has a role here.

Third. The reason that I asked for a link is because I HAVE looked for evidence of our relinquishing the Federal Reserve bank and control of our money locally, to the whim of the world bank, and I can't find it.

So once again could you please provide a link?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

the Special Drawing Rights has been around since 1969! It is nothing new. It used to be based on a certain amount of gold until the Bretton Woods agreement collapsed and has since been based on a basket of currencies consisting of the Yen, Pound, Euro & the Dollar.

IMF SDR

You can find the current value of SDR at: Link which is updated daily.

I believe the Fed Audit is mainly to determine what the state of the US money supply is (M3). The fed stopped publishing this info in 2006.

Link to story

You really can't accurately gauge inflation if you don't know how much money is in circulation.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this man should be president.

He hasn't feed us any BS.
Tell us how he see's it..then ask's us how do you see it?

He relize's he work's for us.
Not us work for him lol

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganizedChaos

Yes, The audit would also disclose exactly where all this money went

While most attention in Washington today was focused on the way taxpayers' money had already been spent, the Federal Reserve committed itself to big new spending.

The Fed's Board of Governors announced they would pump more than $1 trillion additional dollars into the economy, including $750 billion to purchase mortgage-backed securities and as much as $300 billion in long-term government bonds.

PBS Newshour

This trillion is NOT the bailout this is another trillion dollars printed that was not borrowed by the government.

Plus still another 2 trillion that the Fed refuses to disclose where it went.

The Federal Reserve refused a request by Bloomberg News to disclose the recipients of more than $2 trillion of emergency loans from U.S. taxpayers and the assets the central bank is accepting as collateral

Bloomberg
They are also being sued over this.

This is part of a long trend of secrecy that has to end. How much money is siphoned into greedy pockets?

fixed link

[edit on 4/4/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

I agree!

It seems not many can do the simple math. A few billion here, a trillion or 2 there. The funniest thing is all the while they have been pumping all this extra money into the economy, the US Dollar has increased in value!

Oh yeah, that's right, they call it 'quantitative easing'! (Read printing gobs of money from thin air)

I think if this bill passes and the Fed IS audited, when the real info comes out all the world markets will crash. Everyone will know beyond a shadow of a doubt how watered down our currency really is.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

It's never too late Jay.

After the audit, there is a good chance the Federal Reserve will have to return the Trillions stolen via fraud from the US and other countries.

We need to return those ill gotten gains from Fed. and return the funds to the Treasury of which the Fed had taken hostage and bankrupted many years ago.

Excellent!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

with the truth out about the Fed

that could void any deals made under the assumption of a level
playing field

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
they (the powers that be) will never let it become law. It may pass the House, but the Senate will squash it. If it somehow miraculously passes both, the President will veto.

They (TPTB) cannot allow the proof of their crimes to come to light. However, by doing everything they can to kill this bill, they are revealing themselves.

We seriously need to start making lists of the crooks that consistently vote against We-the-People and ensure they never get elected again.

Don't you mean "never breathe again"?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I think you have a great point OrganizedChaos. If the fed was exposed how WOULD the rest of the world react? Probably not to well as you said. And if fed was exposed, do you think we'd really ever get the money back? No, course not! That money (the 2 trillion I mean), has most likely disapered into the pockets of the global bankers.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I find it difficult to believe this will result in exposing the full truth. The U.S. economy will fall as well as governments around the globe.

It is a noble pursuit but I don't trust any part of "the system."

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser

Yes, The audit would also disclose exactly where all this money went

While most attention in Washington today was focused on the way taxpayers' money had already been spent, the Federal Reserve committed itself to big new spending.

The Fed's Board of Governors announced they would pump more than $1 trillion additional dollars into the economy, including $750 billion to purchase mortgage-backed securities and as much as $300 billion in long-term government bonds.

PBS Newshour

This trillion is NOT the bailout this is another trillion dollars printed that was not borrowed by the government.

Plus still another 2 trillion that the Fed refuses to disclose where it went.

The Federal Reserve refused a request by Bloomberg News to disclose the recipients of more than $2 trillion of emergency loans from U.S. taxpayers and the assets the central bank is accepting as collateral

Bloomberg
They are also being sued over this.

This is part of a long trend of secrecy that has to end. How much money is siphoned into greedy pockets?

fixed link

[edit on 4/4/2009 by AlienChaser]

Exactly!

Something I have been wondering about for months now:
Remember when the Stimulus Package was iffy, and The Fed said they were going to inject cash? Ok, as a private bank they could loan money to other banks, but they can't do it in the name of the American Taxpayer. Its sickening to think that we could somehow be held accountable for paying back monies that Congress DID NOT AUTHORIZE. Their private board of governors does not represent us.

Yes, I understand the history of The Fed, most of us here have read more about it than our congressmen. Even if we assume everything else is on the up and up (which I think none of us believe) how did Congress stand by and allow that action? It just doesn't make sense. Yes, I understand the system is corrupt, I just can't understand how they could do it so blatantly.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by argilla11

im not so sure how much a audit will accomplish'

if it even gets that far

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Autonomous

Remember when the Stimulus Package was iffy, and The Fed said they were going to inject cash? Ok, as a private bank they could loan money to other banks, but they can't do it in the name of the American Taxpayer. Its sickening to think that we could somehow be held accountable for paying back monies that Congress DID NOT AUTHORIZE. Their private board of governors does not represent us.

Yes, I understand the history of The Fed, most of us here have read more about it than our congressmen. Even if we assume everything else is on the up and up (which I think none of us believe) how did Congress stand by and allow that action? It just doesn't make sense. Yes, I understand the system is corrupt, I just can't understand how they could do it so blatantly.

I believe it is simply the result of ignorance. Our congressional representatives are just people. Products of the same education system, who are exposed to the same media brainwash spewing from the MSM. They really are no different from you and I. They are just regular everyday Americans who have decided to enter the election for their post. Sure some have aspirations for more power in higher office, but for most it is simply their job, just like any other job.

As you pointed out they know no more than the average Joe when it comes to our financial system. Another part of the deception is that whenever those who DO know go about explaining it to the average person, they do it in such a way that reaffirms the uneducateds ignorance. They use big words and complicated scenarios to acheive the desired result of causing the the average person to say "Wow, I just don't get it I better leave that complicated mess for you to figure out. Just tell me what to do."

Through this simple and effective deception we have been made to facilitate our own debt slavery, with the help of bribes which we paid for of course, and the promise of power to the power hungry, combined with basic ignorance. This describes a vast portion of our government.

I always liked what henry Ford said about our system.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
Henry Ford

Funny how the rich and powerfull freely announce to the ignorant masses what they know to be true, from their firmly entrenched positions above us.

Sad how we get what we deserve by laughing it off and doing nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I wish we could adopt Ron Paul, and bring him here to Canada. He can sleep in my bed if he wants, and I will sleep on the floor.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

He can come over to visit, but we want him back!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

We have a 5 party system, 3 Main parties.

RP would be a Conservative for sure

In Canada , we don't have restrictions on terms,

RP would be PM till he died here.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Let me run this by you guys and see what you all think......

This bill is for the transparency of the Federal Reserve, correct!!.

Now what if the FEDS and/or POTUS don't want this bill by Ron Paul to pass but for humor sake lets say it passes.

In walks.....

S. CON. RES. 11

Condemning all forms of anti-Semitism and reaffirming the support of Congress for the mandate of the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate)

Since the Federal Reserve board is made of mostly Jews, no one can say anything about who they are and what they are doing. It would be a crime.

Link

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiso_us
Let me run this by you guys and see what you all think......

This bill is for the transparency of the Federal Reserve, correct!!.

Now what if the FEDS and/or POTUS don't want this bill by Ron Paul to pass but for humor sake lets say it passes.

In walks.....

S. CON. RES. 11

Condemning all forms of anti-Semitism and reaffirming the support of Congress for the mandate of the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, and for other purposes. (Introduced in Senate)

Since the Federal Reserve board is made of mostly Jews, no one can say anything about who they are and what they are doing. It would be a crime.

Link

Ron Paul deserves to be President

So the least I can do is a bump

This vid deserves to be seen

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
While doing a search of a little known department within the Treasury ( The Bureau of Public Debt) I came upon this rather interesting info. March 2009 The Treasury under Non-governmental Assets lists- 'Gold and silver reserves' $0 (note 6 ) < Permanently Not Available
under Non-governmental Liabilities- Gold Certificates Issued to Federal Reserve Banks $0 ( note 6) < Permanently Not Available
I find this of great interest in that the FRB states they receive Gold Certificates from the Treasury as collateral for dollars lent. I question why this critical information is Permanently Not Available?
All the more reason to audit the FRB, in my opinion.

www.treasurydirect.gov...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by dazbog]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Awesome news!

Watching that video I cant help but imagine what sort of America we would have today had R.Paul won the presidency...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join