It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Challenge All to Debunk This Real Alien

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This Series is Parts 1-9 , Please Watch ALL 9 parts if you think you have proof.
This is Part 4 Showing the Alien Interview Footage

this footage was released in 1996 , IF I wasn't the first to release this then all credit should go to the person who tried released on this site , on the other hand , if this WAS released and after 10 years of "Victor" challenging all to debunk this and give actual proof especially the original finder of this footage , and the world has produced nothing??? . I have no idea how you could stop and let this thread fade away .

I myself have not seen this on the site though , just wanted to take original precautions in case this had been covered.

Please Try to Debunk this because personally I think there No actual way to do it ..We are so used to scanning down to read others comments on category's such as paranormal , to seek approval or what the rest of the "herd" thinks.. do me and yourself a favor , keep an open mind before pushing the red button , Remember at one time in your existence You actually thought the government was there to help ....

so I Challenge All to Debunk This . I don't want a Yes or No . just Answers

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The "Alien Interview" video has been beaten like the dead horse it is discussed to great lengths all over the boards here.

Google results for "Alien Interview video" on ATS

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

Althoght I have seen this vid before , Im not going to say yes or no

Id like it to be a yes (we all would)

I dont think anyone can say DEFINITIVELY one way or another

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity
The "Alien Interview" video has been beaten like the dead horse it is discussed to great lengths all over the boards here.

Google results for "Alien Interview video" on ATS

Hope this helps.

So where is the actual documented confirmation. where is the actual documented proof of denial?.

if it has been " beaten to death" on this site then why is there no actual recorded proof .. Do You personally believe its real or a fake... Why is this getting dismissed so quick.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why is this getting dismissed so quick.

Because this could very easily be some kind of Hollywood dummy. Trust me, I'd like it to be real, but challenging people to debunk this is just silly. The onus is on us to prove that it's real, not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flybynight

Why is this getting dismissed so quick.

Because this could very easily be some kind of Hollywood dummy. Trust me, I'd like it to be real, but challenging people to debunk this is just silly. The onus is on us to prove that it's real, not the other way around.

Your forgetting flybynight , at one point of your existence You yourself actually believed the government was not corrupt , until someone or something woke you up , if it is a "dummy" as you so bluntly put it ... then why hasn't someone proven it to be ? or in that case made one better? Its very easy to tell you clearly did not watch the 1-9 series of this as it shows in your answer.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nice little search feature here at ATS
It's been discussed many many times here at ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plenty more check em ALL OUT!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It has been debunked many times. I doubt very many ATSers are going to take the time to debunk it again for you.
A little bit of common sense and some google searches could answer your questions, but that would require an effort on your part.

Toodles and good luck with your Alien hunting.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Nice little search feature here at ATS
It's been discussed many many times here at ATS

Plenty more check em ALL OUT!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

Slayer I have , but i wasn't sure how far back this went , its only polite to give credit to the Original poster , this is what you do when you respect the topic enough.

and now i go back to repeating myself saying where is the actual proven debunk or confirmation , maybe you could read one of those yourself. All of the threads on here is opinion , and yet still no one has actual proof of confirmation or the debunk.
As i writer i am sure I need not explain the importance of copyrights , hence why I went as far to give all credit due to the people who made the original discovery .

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
well i dont know how anyone can say its fake or real, we dont really have any documentation of what a "real" ET looks like do we? Maybe we should try to find some abductees to see what they say about this.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Its very easy to tell you clearly did not watch the 1-9 series of this as it shows in your answer.

Why would I waste my time looking into something I've already looked into. I may not have seen the particular NINE videos you want me to watch, but I've researched enough about this particular incident to know that it's inconclusive at best.

If I watched every youtube video about ufos and aliens and I wouldn't have time to sleep. If you're so convinced it's real why don't you put the time into writing up a documented synopsis of the videos instead of expecting everyone to invest 90 minutes in watching videos on an incident 90% of this board is already very familiar with.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Its very easy to tell you clearly did not watch the 1-9 series of this as it shows in your answer.

If I watched every youtube video about ufos and aliens and I wouldn't have time to sleep.

thats what you do when you want to be find out the actual truth behind a question .. expose all corners before folding.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If your going to respond please do your research so we can avoid questions like that . Like i said before .. expose all corners before folding.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
LOL at doing research. If you had done your own research you would've realized there's 800 billion threads on this topic already and if you wanted to read them you'd probably find everything you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There have been a lot of Alien vids over the past years that taint

anything that comes up. Its a shame , for 1 day (maybe this day) a

vid will appear and be dismissed because of people who are

in the "know"

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

LOL at doing research. If you had done your own research you would've realized there's 800 billion threads on this topic already and if you wanted to read them you'd probably find everything you're looking for.

Im sorry Flybynight but after your previous statement towards this about having previous interest in this topic , but only watched 80% of the videos you known about this before dismissing , I can not hold that credible.

If you are interested ina topic you should do 100% research of any topic , there is arrow keys on the side of the screen that let you go up and down the page...you would see that I never claimed this as my own and gave credit to the finders... "Deny Ignorance" perfect example to use the sites motto lol
cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If you are interested ina topic you should do 100% research of any topic , there is arrow keys on the side of the screen that let you go up and down the page...

Instead of expecting people to just drop what they're doing and watch your 9 videos, why don't you tell us what's so special about them. I'm going to assume you've done 100% research on this topic, so you should be able to tell me briefly what it is about these videos in particular that sets them apart from all the other information out there.

You have done 100% research on this topic right?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Flybynight just stop , your embarrassing yourself .
I don't hold your opinions credible in the least anymore so im just going to stop responding to you . this is getting very sad . thanks for the input though
goodluck with your research

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

Very good point.

The Alien interview/Interrogation video has been discussed many times. Simply re posting it and then to say "debunk it" and sit back and hope a conversation begins is a bit lame.

One should post a new angle or a new perspective on the video to make yet another thread on the same old topic unique and interesting to the reader.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It is getting dismissed quickly because ...the simple fact that it has been debated and critizized SINCE 1996 ... your jumping on the ball alittle late, thats why people are shrugging you off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

how can we prove its fake? how can it be proven that its real?

flash light 5.99$
3 pairs of scrubs 49.99$
2 UVlight lightbulbs for eyes and latex for skin 49.99$
people that will believe anything - priceless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dead giveaway for me is the fact that it does not have facial expressions. it opens it mouth, but when you have a flash light being practically shoved in your eye, im sorry but your gonna move your eyebrows or something.

Well atleast I know when i start choking i dont keep the same face and just barely open my mouth, i dunno who knows.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join