It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocket Fuel Chemical Found in Baby Formula

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Rocket Fuel Chemical Found in Baby Formula

www.abcnews.go.com

When a parent puts a bottle of baby formula to a child's lips, the parent might not know exactly what ingredients are in that thick, nutritionally packed mix. But rocket fuel? That's not an ingredient many expect to find.

A study by government researchers released Thursday tested 15 different brands of formula and found a chemical -- also found in rocket fuel -- contaminating every single one.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ok this is just wrong...

I don't think this is part of some major conspiracy to poison our babies, but I do think it's the fault of very poor regulation and oversight in the food prep industry.

If we as a nation cannot regulate that which gos into the foods made for our youngest, how can we expect to be able to do much else.

Just makes me angry that there's such lax QC on Baby Formula..

www.abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
When are people going to realize we have to take care of our environment? Sure, it may cost a little extra to dispose of dangerous toxins safely, in a contained way, but I think the price is well worth paying, if it means we are ensured a safe, natural playground (earth).

Thanks for the post -- Good example of how seemingly closed off industries, like those that produce and launch rockets, have a way of trickling down and affecting everyone in the population, including *gasp* the children!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
FYI.....

Already a thread on this here .

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join