It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 officers shot in Pittsburgh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

3 officers shot in Pittsburgh

cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com

Three officers were shot in Pittsburgh on Saturday, as they responded to a domestic call, Allegheny County police confirmed.

A gunman is apparently holed up inside a home in the western Pennsylvania city. The conditions of the officers were not known.

Police couldn’t say whether the officers were from the city, the county or other departments. There were no further details.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Breaking news - 3 officers shot in Pittsburgh. This is after 4 were shot in Oakland and the 14 dead in Binghamton. Things are turning topsy turvy quickly here in the US.

And this is just the beginning. With the economic crisis, multiple wars, and security guards harassin black Americans on a constant basis, then toss in all the anomalies that we don't even know about yet... things could instantly explode on multiple fronts!

cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sounds like Mexican cartels.
Can you post some links to the stories? Who were the shooters in each of these cases?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
sounds like multiple subsequent consecutive excuses for a police state and more gun restrictions

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

Here is a link to the story from a local Pittsburgh station

I like near Pittsburgh so I will be keeping my eye on this one for sure

[edit on 4-4-2009 by SuturedContusions]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Great breaking news! I haven't heard this anywhere else, yet

Hope all the people involved in the violence are going to be ok

Shooting people rarely solves problems; and hopefully this wont be used as an excuse for police to be MORE aggressive with the general public, than they already are.

Cops have dangerous jobs, but nobody is forcing them to be cops, either.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Here is a new link to it:

www.cnn.com...

They were live on the scene a moment ago on the CNN live feed, but not anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It was just updated that at least 2 of the officers that were shot have died

They said the suspect is a white male, 23 years old, and was using an AK-47

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Now they have the white male shooter story that will cover over the immigrant IBM guys actions. They were hoping foe a white one at the immigration thing, now they can lump and blend.

OOOOOOO and a assault weapon too.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by bubbabuddha]

[edit on 4-4-2009 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Oh of course they have to make it well known about the AK-47

I'm listening to the scanner feed, and the guy is in custody, they were checking the house for booby traps, and then will begin the investigation.

One news channel was reporting that he was an ex-marine with a dishonorable discharge and a history of mental problems

I'm sure more will come out in the coming hours

the excitement for now is over though I say

oh, and now they are saying 3 might be dead, and a 4th injured

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
3 officer's dead now. One died at the hospitlal.

kdka.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
3 cops dead, 5 injured.
I wonder what they did to this guy. Must have been pretty heavy.
They said he did 2 years in the Marines. Looks like a scene from Iraq.
I still say that this is all just the beginning. I don't think folks are done snapping yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
His buddy was just interviewed and said he told him "it is his right from his four fathers" or something along those lines. Plus the pipe bomb vest found 2 days ago in pittsburgh to. I made a post about it but no one responded

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
His friend was just talking again and was talking about a government take over and when the cops came to take his guns he said he would never give them up and they would have to kill him to take them. It started over a domestic disturbance and it was all over them wanting to take his guns from what the one guy is saying

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here is a trend that we are gonna see a lot more of. Now Is this guy a murder or a Revolutionist ? see my thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So here is someone else getting scared that all his rights are being taken away. I have met farmers that live way out away from the cities , they all where guns like the old west and are sure that we are headed to a revoluion. It sounds though this guy just couldn't handel all the stress.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
People are pissed. The government is selling us to international authority, the war is expanding, TRILLIONS OF $$$$ are given to the scumbags bankers, they are moving to ban guns, taxing us more and more... spying on us, while the cops are enforcing this BS and serving their masters. And of course there's the Obamabots... which are on a power trip over Obama. Even here in Canada there are some brainwashed people about Obama.

They just annonced a New World Order thursday, the culmination of hundreds of years of work by those scumbags... it's just the beginning.

People losing everything + stress + angry = violence.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

He is a murderer, a revolutionary does not work alone, he works with other like-minded people to get the best results.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The government is selling us to international authority
What international authority?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by reeko124

faux news is now reporting on this

www.foxnews.com...,2009-04-04

One friend, Edward Perkovic, said the gunman feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon." Another longtime friend, Aaron Vire, said he feared that President Obama was going to take away his rights, though he said he "wasn't violently against Obama."

I think we will be seeing quite a bit more of this in the upcoming weeks and months.

This in combination with the possible suicide vest found the other day starts to raise my alertness

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I made a thread about the "possible" Suicide Vest yesterday and not a single person replied.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join