It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

528: Solfeggio Miracle or Baphomet code

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
528 is the Mi-racle of the Solfeggio frequencies.
528 is also Baphomet, which is the atbash encoded word Sophia.

Baphomet is the initiation in to wisdom ,also know as the Goddess Sophia the sacred feminine.Sophia is the gnostic Goddess associated with the esoteric wisdom of Solomon's temple.

I have listed below a better xplanation of this arcane wisdom. This is the code in hebrew gematria.

Sh V P Y A = Sophia
300 6 80 10 1 397

B P V M Th = Baphomet
2 80 6 40 400 528

The Temple of Solomon has been called the Temple of Peace Among Men
In Latin this reads Templi omnium hominum pacis abhas, meaning (The God of) the Temple of Peace Among All Men
Tem Oph Ab, which is Ba pho met spelled backwards
440 = Tem (This is the Temple part)
88 = Bapho
440 is therefore the temple of Ba-pho.
440 hertz is the resonance frequency of the coffer (temple) in the Giza pyramid. , which has now become the world standard for music.

projectavalon.net...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.horusmaat.com...
In Hebrew we may take BaPhOMeT as Beth Pe Vau Mem Tau, which then becomes etc..
Beth = 2
Pe = 80
Vau = 6
Mem = 40
Tau = 400
===========
Total = 528 = BaPhOMeT = Solfeggio code

www.masoncode.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi. Well, i am not very big supporter of number games such as gematrya myself, but i just want to help you out a little.
Sophia in Hebrew goes S O P I H (Sameh Vav Pei Yud Hei) (סופיה) which is different number. Hope it does not ruin your calculations too much.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Sophia is spelled in Hebrew:
[alef] [yud] [pe] [vav] [shin].

www.templarhistory.com...

She is the atbash encoded Baphomet.
[taf] [mem] [vav] [pe] [beth] = 528 = Solfeggio Mi-racle

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Do you have a source about 440 Hz being the resonance of the pyramid?
Do you know what resonance is?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by seb2882]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well - could be, nether heard of this code by the way, so -
Anyway,in modern Hebrew - sophia is written as i noted earlier. Not with sin and aleph.
Maybe in ancient times it was transcripted differently though.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
reply to post by hawk123

Do you have a source about 440 Hz being the resonance of the pyramid?
Do you know what resonance is?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by seb2882]

Source:
Paul Horn, using a Korg tuner, found that when he struck the coffer it registered the note A with a frequency of 440 cps. Dunn also discovered that when he struck the coffer it registered with a frequency of 438 cps and that the entire chamber was designed to amplify and resonate that frequency and octaves thereof. Dunn's matrix tuner was inferior to Horn's Korg tuner, and his 438 was close enough to Horn's 440. This has been confirmed by other researchers.

www.gizapyramid.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Why is the frequency of the Pyramid such a bad thing?

What do you see as soo bad about it, the advanced understanding of Maths etc that created the pyramids etc at that time as being so evil?

What is your reply to the misspelling of Sophia?

Does the owl I hear outside tonight actually embody evil? Because some humans have used it as a object of worship or personification of a negative intent/motivation in the past and presently?

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Then 88 Hz is the frequency of my new electricity product. I'll sell devices that run on 88 Hz. Humans think 440 Hz sounds cool. They'll love 88 Hz! For years Europeans have lagged behind at 50 Hz and the United States has enjoyed success at 60 Hz, but my new 88 Hz power will get the jump on all of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Then 88 Hz is the frequency of my new electricity product. I'll sell devices that run on 88 Hz. Humans think 440 Hz sounds cool. They'll love 88 Hz! For years Europeans have lagged behind at 50 Hz and the United States has enjoyed success at 60 Hz, but my new 88 Hz power will get the jump on all of them.

88 Hertz is exactly the difference between 528 and 440 Hertz.
Why do people love 88 Hz ?
Where can you buy those devices?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I am curious...in the bible doesn't the "angel play the horn" and stuff happens to humans? we get CHANGED all of the sudden?...or we get "judged"

what if the galaxy bursts out a frequency like this, and all the sudden the "spiritual changes" are what happens. Or at least the dna/genes etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A440 is a recent standard, first introduced in the 30's. The old standard was A335. Before that there really wasn't any standard at all.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This thread was referred by article in: Illuminati Under the Microscope .

holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com...

Inception Room Numerology links DiCaprio to Alcyone
In this writer's opinion , the best new movie in some time is INCEPTION , starting Leonardo DiCaprio. The movie is about dreams or literally that life "is but a dream". This writer will not give away the plot but will note that a segment of the movie takes place in hotel rooms with the numbers 528 and 491. There is script or dialogue stating that 491 is just below 528.

This makes no sense. In any actual hotel , rather than a dream hotel , Room 428 should be below room 528.
This writer decided to research the numerology behind the room numbers and discovered that the answer may lie in some of his own previous articles. Leonardo.... are you reading this?

1. The Number 528:

This number is the so-called Solfeggio Frequency. It is the frequency of "Transformation and Miracles" www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/solfeggio.html and it is also linked to the Knight Templar idol Baphomet. www.abovetopsecret.com... . See further: www.scoreboard-canada.com... and www.babies.secretbest.com...

More interesting is the link to 491.
2. The Number 491 is linked or code for 666. How? U.S. Route 666 is 194 miles long or 491 in reverse AND when U.S. Route 666 was renumbered it was given 491 as its new "name".

More 528 491 news:
www.rense.com...

Inception' And 528 Code For Musical Transcendence By Dr. Len Horowitz

HOLLYWOOD -- Wake up or die in the nightmares of corporate espionage, greed, corruption, and armed anger. INCEPTION writer and director, Christopher Nolan, heralds "528" as the "code" through which social transformation, involving music, is achieved.

happidipity.wordpress.com...

“Of course, there are cases where only a rare individual will have the vision to perceive a system which governs many people’s lives, a system which had never before even been recognized as a system; then such people often devote their lives to convincing other people that the system really is there, and that it ought to be existed from!” (p. 528-491=37 of “Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid” 1979 Douglas Hofstadter).

[edit on 8-8-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is realy coold stuff, i am so in the dark about these things. Being a Christian with gnostic beleives i guess I should be more up to date. Also being a Freemason who want to gain more interest into the more esotric side of the craft. Were do you find all of this information.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
528 Solfeggio is promoted by Horowitz.
Len Horowitz was KNIGHTED on November 12, 2006 by leaders of
the Sovereign Order of Orthodox Knights Hospitaller of Saint John of Jerusalem

web.mac.com...
www.tetrahedron.org...

He published the Real Da Vinci code.
Again with LOVE CODE 528 (or Apocalypse code)

web.mac.com...

Horowitz is also a member of the Knights of Malta

[edit on 8-8-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Your connection between 491 and 666 seems rather weak to me.

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Route 666 in New Mexico was renamed to Route 491.
revelation13.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

I don't see how renaming it shows a sacred connection between the two numbers. I mean, we are talking about sacred geometry, right? If a number is significant, it's because of sacred geometry. So I would like to see a link between 491 and 666 based on sacred geometry, not based on someone renaming a highway somewhere.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In the movie avatar the name of the mother Goddess is Eywa, which is the permutation of the tetragrammaton (there are 12 unique permutations)which corrsponds to the sign aquarius. = Heh, Yod, Vav, Heh. And of course to those who understand the symbolism of the tetragrammaton, you can see that the Heh, a feminine marker, is placed ahead of the Yod, the masculine. spiritually, this reverses the natural mode of creation and makes the heh, the vessel, more important than the Yod, the light. Or, said differently, the Yod = The divine wisdom in creation. This signifies the purpose in creation. Whereas the Heh is the self consciousness and otherness in creation. The Yod and Heh have to be connected, and the Heh must recieve from the Yod as opposed to the Yod being manipulated by the Heh.

So, i highly doubt that was coincidental.

They always use kabbalah and gematria in movies. Its the language of creation. You can play word games with any language, but the core language is Hebrew. Greek, Arabic, both have interesting esoteric aspects, but Hebrew, and a lower rung, aramaic, serve as the language of holiness (kodesh) and the languages of Kelipot Nogah (glowing vessels, basically, this world, which is filled with good/evil). Whereas the 70 other unique language roots serve as a special vessel for the lower 70 lower dimensions.

The other languages are breakoffs from Hebrew. As in Genesis, "the world was "one language" - the Hebrew in this verse is "sefat Echat" - one language, which has the same gematria as Lashon Hakodesh (the holy tongue, an epithet for Hebrew). G-d dispersed them and 70 distinct languages were created, with 70 unique cultures/arch angelic powers.

For instance, the Gnostics poplarized the Hebrew phrase AbraCaDabra, which in Hebrew means 'I create as i speak'. Cntrary to what wikipidia asininely writes, its not aramaic. The Article Heh in aramaic means 'like', so, AbraHaDabra is the Aramiac for "i create as i speak". This is what crowley preferred, for whatever reason.

But the original and populrized one, the one which has much greater magical power, is the hebrew. Not that i care to use it or anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
More evidence that 528 is Baphomet (tmvfb = 528)

www.eros666.com...
The Seductress of the first Adam out of the jaws of Leviathan, designed like an apple but sometimes represented by a snake (a Giant), confused with Eve eating the forbidden fruit for, taking his face at that precise moment, is called Lilith; and for the most demanding, "Ishai Baphomet" (tmvfb cwa), a name whose number is 309 528 = 837, the Magnetic Fluid most powerful.

www.eros666.com...
tmvfb = 400+40+6+80+2 = 528
528 = 15 (Blade of the Tarot: The Devil)
The blade 15 corresponds with the character "Ayin" himself with the element sign of Capricorn.
(In its most mystical, the name consists of tm / v / fb meaning "the Spirit of powerful occult (or from) the afterlife (death)".)
Heard in the field phallic, it represents the reproductive powers.
With the permutation table (called Atbash cipher), we obtain the name "Baphomet"

www.eros666.com...
Some students believe Kabbalah possible that the name "Sophia, converted by Atbash, becomes Baphomet, thus hiding the woman behind the power of the goat or lascivious it emits its fragrance by it.
In this case, if such Gematria is demonstrated, we have to add that Baphomet number 528, Sophia 397, the difference can find the great secret secret: that number is 131, the number of "Pan" (like Samael) and Pan was indeed the idol of the Gnostics.)

[edit on 10-8-2010 by hawk123]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join