It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying triangle holds formation 2009 march

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This starts off with 2 objects moving up together then I lose them and another 3 lights appear in triangle formation This was filmed in thornhill ne'er Stirling the first two objects were moving towards the south the triangle was moving from west to east lost it as it moved towards the horizon.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I always like your footage ufosbri and this is excellent. Looks like a typical fleet of ufo orbs in flight formation, the way they keep the positions is interesting. What camera do you use to film these? I bought a Sony movie cam with nightvision plus on, it's ok in the dark but the ufo orbs seem to have left this region! Tell the truth I've been too busy to visit the hotspots but you just inspired me. Time to watch your footage again. Any idea on thier colours btw? Amber/orange, red, yello, white?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

thanks for that, its the first time in months that I had some time to have a look at the sky the objects were white they were very high up moving real slow

All the best Brian

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Great footage, great music!!

S+F

Dont need to add more vid speaks for itself..

Little wacky things them orbs lol

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

cheers is is interesting set of lights who knows what they are nice one.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Theses objects seem to be getting filmed in quite a few places around tne world I thought it was quite cool.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What UFO? I don't see a UFO, I just see a few lightd\dots moving around the screen.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Unfortunately by removing historical data like the original audio of this footage by
the witness and inserting a horrible loud music not related at all with Ufology you
killed the 50% of the value and credibility of this footage as evidence of something.
This footage has been manipulated.

If this footage is not yours then removing the original audio is an offense to the
original videographer. If this footage is yours then you have to learn to keep the
original audios all the time to claim this is an evidence.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Its hard to trust digital media as a source, period. Unless you shoot it yourself, but then will others believe you?

Film on the other hand I would trust.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I put music on it because I could not find the cable to connect it so music was the next best thing. The footage is mine 100% the objects were silent anyway a few cars going by thats about it me talking a cool later.

top topics

join