It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Endorses Soros Plan to Loot America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Obama Endorses Soros Plan to Loot America

canadafreepress.com

This is not “global cooperation,” as so many in the media described it, but a massive new expansion of the power and authority of international agencies and institutions such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

By embracing the “global plan for recovery and reform,” which is how it was officially described, Obama explicitly endorsed International Monetary Fund (IMF) surveillance of the U.S. economy, creation of a global “Financial Stability Board,” the expanded use of a new global currency called Special Drawing Rights, a new global warming treaty, and costly fulfillment of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). This is in addition to the explicit and reported commitment of over $1 trillion in additional taxpayer money to the IMF and the World Bank.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

In 2008, Soros was once again on the list of highest-paid hedge fund managers, according to Institutional Investor magazine’s Alpha publication. He made $1.1 billion during the economic collapse and recession.

Interesting article

I don't completely agree with it but it does make some interesting points.

canadafreepress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This could be in line to what Obama said that every American should learn a foreign language.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
NEWS FLASH: Shorting a stock when it's about to plunge in value = you make money.

Also, any investor worth his salt was diving nose first into gold mining companies, back in october, nearly all of which have gone up 100% in value, to this day.

BAC/JPM/DB/C/AIG/GS/etc have all seen huge volume and tremendous volatility over the past few months, growing by as much as 100% or more in one day. Anyone care to double their money quick and easy?

The fact that George Soros, whom I have nothing against, has made money in the economic downturn, means nothing special. A lot of people have made a LOT of money during the collapse, and continue to make money today.

The IMF's SDR has been around for a while, but it's a shame that the G20 is endorsing such an unethical, downright sadistic private institution. The IMF/World bank are probably responsible for more misery than Hitler.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
IMHO this should have been termed the G2 instead of the G20.

It's pretty easy to deduce what 2 countries are actually committing anything other than a photo op.

Just because the USA has an annual economic production of 14.29 trillion$ [2008] does not mean we should be the worlds sugar daddy as well as their protector from the neighborhood bullies.

The prospects of ever getting this "loan" repaid are slim to none. It appears that China has the only economy projected to grow through 2010. Which is probably a good thing since they are the USA's primary "bank".

It seems to me that hoarding gold and planting a victory garden would be a good bet. My family might finally find a use for my fathers' fallout shelter.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Fairly predictable that this should be the approved 'avenue of change'.

The IMF and World Bank are above the law. Their actions cannot be investigated by US courts or Congress, the activities of their agents are immune from all prosecution, their property is untouchable.

This has the full force of US law:

Section 3. Immunity from judicial process

The Fund, its property and its assets, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall enjoy immunity from every form of judicial process except to the extent that it expressly waives its immunity for the purpose of any proceedings or by the terms of any contract.

Section 4. Immunity from other action

Property and assets of the Fund, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation, or any other form of seizure by executive or legislative action.

Section 5. Immunity of archives

The archives of the Fund shall be inviolable.

Section 8. Immunities and privileges of officers and employees

All Governors, Executive Directors, Alternates, members of committees, representatives appointed under Article XII, Section 3(j), advisors of any of the foregoing persons, officers, and employees of the Fund:

(i) shall be immune from legal process with respect to acts performed by them in their official capacity except when the Fund waives this immunity

Sources:
US Code, Title 22 Section 286h
Articles of Agreement of the Fund

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

First off the special drawing rights have been around as long as the IMF has. Also it is all of the G20 that is giving the 1 trillion, not just the USA as your article implies. I find this article funny, this guy must not read his own paper. He is another article from the canadian free press that basically shows this guy has no idea what he is talking about.
G20 pledges 1 trillion You should do some research before you post bogus opinion pieces that arent totally true.
The USA isnt giving one penny of the first 220 billion that the IMF will recieve for this fund. Of course we will have to wait and see where the other 780 billion comes from. Guess we will have to wait to april 25th to find out. The USA will have to put in its fair share but I bet it is less then 25% of the total. I would guess around 100 billion.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by tide88]

new topics

top topics

join