It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs DO Exist Government Documents ProveTruth Long Suppressed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This title is directly from the YouTube post

I found this video while searching for something different. The guy has just posted it twice so I thought I would take a look. It looks pretty old but I haven’t seen it before.

Basically it’s about the US air force withholding info back in 1979 and some info released under FOI. To be honest I don’t know how much is true or not so I won’t comment. I would be interested in those here who might be able to remember.

This is the youtube posters comments

Some may have seen this information before, but it is extremely relevant and I had to post it. Documents were found in 1979 under the Freedom of Information Act that cleary state and acknowledge that there IS an alien presence among us. They were found in a memo written by General Nathan Twining and J. Edgar Hoover former FBI head.This in a news documentary on UFOs which shows the documents and various other footage along with interviews. Why has not this information been WELL CIRCULATED? It seems to have been swept under the rug. I do not see how something this monumental could go relatively unnoticed for the last 30 years. It should be played on National News Media.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Great post-very interesting watch

If you've not seen it before, this film also covers documentary evidence for the UFO/OVNI subject:
video.google.com...
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A link to read this memo is here: www.realufos.net...
Really good thread. Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Hi Mystiq

Thanks I thought so too
But it appears at the moment UFO disclosures are off topic. You can never tell on ATS. I must say it appears ATS has slowed down or is it my imagination.
MJ2

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thanks, already grabbed this video. These documents that were obtained under the freedom of information act are actually the smoking gun of proof. As well, they admit that the disinfo campaign or spins done to mislead the public.
Very good video, very good information. Bumping this thread again. Everyone should watch this video.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
huh slowed down? We get daily crap postings maybe you gotta visit more often!

Originally posted by majestictwo

Originally posted by mystiq

Hi Mystiq

Thanks I thought so too
But it appears at the moment UFO disclosures are off topic. You can never tell on ATS. I must say it appears ATS has slowed down or is it my imagination.
MJ2

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The part of the video that grabbed my attention,was the letter from J.Edgar Hoover,which he stated something about ,"The L.A Incident",where he claims that the military managed to recover a ufo!

Does anyone think there could be a link to "The Battle Of L.A"?

I am not sure on the time frame between the letter and the battle,but i suppose they could be related!

Good thread. S+F!!

new topics

top topics

join