It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Illuminati" Eexposed by Shah of Iran -- Known Since 70s

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, let's see here, the shah of iran, ariel sharon, ghw bush, gw bush, blii clinton, kissinger, nixon, ford, carter, jfk, fdr, harry truman, eisenhower, ron paul, jesse ventura, professor griff from rap group "public enemy", and I don't know how many others right off the top of my head that have talked extensively about the nwo, and yet most folks today think it's all still just a conspiracy theory for the most part? Amazing....

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

There is nothing that happens in the world without the usa intelligence agencies knowing about it. The usa even helped the shah of iran back into power back in 1953, or did any of you know this already? Ya gotta remember, the nwo props dictators up, to be knocked down later. See excerpt below:

The U.S. Seizes Control In Iran: The 1953 CIA Coup
revcom.us...
Based on its position as the number one global power coming out of World War 2, the U.S. moved throughout the world to rip colonies away from its rivals and institute oppressive relations with much of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Iran was a key prize. In 1953 the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) orchestrated a coup d’etat that returned Iran’s monarch, Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi, to power. This was a turning point in Iranian — and Middle East — history. The coup put a brutal tyrant and U.S. client on the throne, crushed his opponents, and turned Iran into a key client of U.S. imperialism. It signaled the U.S. ascent to regional dominance, taking over from Britain. And it planted the seeds for Iran’s 1979 revolution, which brought Islamic fundamentalist clerics to power — ushering in the new, tense and dangerous chapter in U.S.-Iranian relations we’re in today.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sorry if this seems off topic to some people but I didn't want to start another thread and this is about the Shah.
There is a common thread in catholic prophecy, mainly that there is to be another king who shall rule like Charlemagne and protect the Catholic church. The king along with the pope shall rule and prosper. Now I was wondering if this prophesy is about the current shah of Iran. I don't trust catholic prophesy, it's more like catholic planning. The prophesies also sound like they could have been referring to the former Shah during the time of Pope Paul VI. The following link has a photo of the former Pope and the King

www.iranian.com...

I looked for connections between the current Pope and the current Shah and could find none, which makes me even more suspicious. The real associations never leave any trail or at least are much harder to find like the connection between the Ahmadiyya and the Maitreya.

The Catholic prophesies are found here www.rogerswebsite.com...

"This holy Pope shall be both pastor and reformer. Through him the East and West
shall be in everlasting concord. The city of Babylon shall then be the head and guide
of the world. Rome, weakened in temporal power, shall forever preserve her spiritual
dominion, and shall enjoy great peace. During these happy days the Angelic Pope
shall be able to address to Heaven prayers full of sweetness. The dispersed nation
(Jews) shall also enjoy tranquillity. Six and a half years after this time the Pope will
render his soul to God. The end of his days shall arrive in an arid province, situated
between a river and a lake near the mountains ...

"At the beginning, in order to obtain these happy results, having need of a powerful
assistance, this holy Pontiff will ask the cooperation of the generous monarch of
France (Great Monarch). At that time a handsome monarch, a scion of King Pepin,
will come as a pilgrim to witness the splendor of this glorious Pontiff, whose name
shall begin with R... A temporal throne becoming vacant, the Pope shall place on it
this king whose assistance he shall ask ...

Blessed Catherine of Racconigi (died 1547): "After three centuries a descendant of
Francis I of France will rule Europe like Charlemagne."

Saint Caesar of Arles (469-543): "When the entire world, and in a special manner
France, and in France more particularly the provinces of the North, of the East, and
above all that of Lorraine and Champagne, shall have been a prey to the greatest
miseries and trials, then the provinces shall be succored by a prince who had been
exiled in his youth, and who shall recover the crown of the lilies.

Some other specifics mentioned by these Catholic seers about the Great Monarch include the
following:
• He will conquer England
• He will conquer the Holy Land and rule from Jerusalem
• He will assist the Pope in the reformation of the whole earth to Catholicism
• His name will start with R
• His rule will be a great peaceful and prosperous one

I hate politics but I love prophesy and the two go hand in hand. Is Ahmadinejad supposed to be the next Hitler while Reza is waiting to be crowned king by the Pope. Or has this catholic prophesy already passed by the previous Pope and Shah?

Also very recently the younger brother of the current Shah was found shot dead in his home. They said it was suicide.
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join