It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Illuminati" Eexposed by Shah of Iran -- Known Since 70s

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks for that advice Huckfinn...

I'm so sorry for what happened to your family.
How awful.

You mentioned something is happening in May, can you give anymore information? If it's of a legal nature, I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
hmm this thread really got off topic (sorta), i feel for ya Huc, but maybe you should start your own thread about your situation and leave this one for the discussion of him having pre-knowledge of the Illuminati, as the title says...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
[edit on 4-4-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Word of advice Kaytagg,

Next time you see your thread being hiijacked, hit the ALERT button.

This was too good a topic and OP to cut loose...

No offense intended.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I totally believe what he has said, after all they do have there own intellience services. It is common knowledge today of the effect the Isrealis have on the United States, except to the sheep they haven't noticed. Don't tell them though you could spark a stampede and then we'll die in the aftermath. Let the wolves pick them apart, after all I'm a good hunter.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow!!! great find as others have pointed out. Greed and power and money and much more. BUT STOP!!!! Their is good news, a better way if you will for those who know and believe. Whats wrong wtih hope and the answer is nothing, just don't missplace it. I have never understood why someone with one million dollars had to have two or three or more millions....looking for happiness, maybe? It just doesn't work and never has. We are at a cross road in history and time. Look up for he comes quickly, crazy?...maybe but love will over come hate one day. For now evil is spreading like a wildfire and its out of control. Just dam gald ATS is available for now as we draw together in these very trouble times.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why are you guys fueling this huckfinn character? Hes obviously a joke and if by some small chance he is telling the truth... WHO CARES!?! This topic isn't about clandestine assassination attemps or sacred bloodlines, there are a million other topics on those subjects and well.... this isnt one of them. so huckfinn, please get a life and quit detracting us from serious discussion.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

"If he or them come to me claiming to be God again,..."

Sorry to have to break the news, but unless there was at least one witness who can corroborate your encounters that led you to that conclusion, your experiences appear to be paranoid schizophrenia. Peace and love be with you (either way).

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Dean Goldberry]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When anyone calls someone satan...well lets put it this way. The one calling someone satna should be in mental institution. Nothing else...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
On topic, I'm convinced the Shah was really just another Saddam Hussein who, at least in the final analysis, wasn't speaking any profound truth so much as he was a mere status seeker-climber. History will eventually show that the problems from the 20th century until now were (originally therefore primarily) the fault of religions (original brainwashing) in general and ALL monotheism in particular. Jews and Israelis won't turn out any more guilty than the rest of the nuts...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by huckfinn

1) Stop hijacking my threads

2) I'm sorry if the shah was directly responsible for killing your relatives. There is no excuse for ever killing anyone.

You have to realize, though, all presidents/leaders/dictators are monsters. Even in the USA, Bill Clinton, through economic sanctions on iraq, was responsible for thousands of innocent deaths. Of course, we're all familiar with Bush's war-criminal activities.

It's a job where you have to be comfortable with destroying millions of lives. This is no excuse for what any of these men did -- but you have to acknowledge that it goes with the job. True of the USA, true of Iran, true of Israel, true of Iraq, true of China, true of Russia, true of the United Kingdom, true everywhere -- except maybe the Netherlands

3) This thread isn't about supporting or opposing the Shah of Iran, the government of Iran, or Iranian policies.

In the video, the former Shah makes a very clear statement on a topic that still rings true today, perhaps even more so than it did 30 years ago. This is why it is of interest -- not because we're all dieing to get onto the Shah's bandwagon.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Kaytagg]

The clintons were responsible for a lot more than just those who died in war. Alledgedly.
www.angelfire.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
No, I don't think that...I think the last Shah's son, Reza Pahlavi, hacked into my computer and then followed me around the country and chicagoland area for the last three years, using his operatives...some of whom's names I listed. There are many others and I've compiled a list. I am putting together a manual of how this man operates...see what happened to the Illinois Governor? His agents are being pounded on every front.

No...I know that its him. I know that Reza Pahlavi is behind this war and is trying to subvert the united states government from his home in Potomac, Maryland. He wants to be Emperor and God of the World, like his Father claimed to be.

I also know that on May 22, 2009 his little game will come to a screaching halt.

Wait a second. If these folks followed you around the country, I mean, multiple states.. and especially if you've seen them following you in multiple countries (I don't recall you saying that you have, but try Canada and report back), then that would be like in the Aliens & UFOs topic.. that's not Reza Pahlavi and his henchmen that can follow folks around 24/7, day after day, hour after hour, city after city, country after country, non-stop.

That's a completely different group.

p.s. Just gotta ask: What happens on May 22, 2009?? Just curious.. err... mega curious..

[edit on 4-4-2009 by MegaCurious]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I'm "mega-curious" as well. Sometimes that which is dismissed today as mere hallucinations (assuming applicability or that it's not a fib) can actually be psychic visions.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Holy #, I've seen a lot of videos, a lot of nonsense and straight up bull# thrown around on this site but this..

this is a jewel of interest.

Thank you for posting this video friend, Star and Flagged.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I find some of your comments offensive. First off, Israel is a land 1/500th the size of their muslim neighbors-and the the rest of the world want to carve it into something smaller. Why is that? Why is the whole world concerned about Israel and the Palestineans? The muslims don't want them to exist, why all the animosity? Maybe because the biblical account of their hatred for the other is true.

And at the same time we see the formation of a global governance that was predicted in the OT and NT-we are people of the book that's where we share our bond. We worship the same God, but I don't think the Jews would agree with that. Your opinion also cements the fact that we will be blamed for all the inherent atrocities that are soon to take place, because your secular humanist views don't allow for a person to have a belief in a Creator. And the globalists have lead you to believe in that fact because every system of totalitarian rule, have this in common: 1) the rejection of binding moral absolutes established by a transcendent Being; and thus: 2) the minimizing of the absolute value of human life, and 3) the elevation of the State (malignant and seemingly benign alike) as the final arbiter of good and evil. They will give you what you so willingly want: secular messianism-a global system devoid of God; aka Making the world a better place (without God.)

The days are soon coming to a close where you can sit on the fence-it's going to be one way or another,
"either you are for me or against me" -Jesus

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"this is for my hommies"
the problem doesnt come down to which form of dictatorship we want, but whether in the end you hold the reason to dictate yourself without imposing on another, or all working together to make a world real, meaning no more "demons" or "human contrived behaviors" and wake up a new mind in an old and broken, neglected world, of things and people. Because of a dream, set forth with principles, like a lure on a line. Now we wonder if things can get better? isnt that defeatest obsurdity? Control yourselves, and help your friends, family and neighbors, drop your tough guy or gal attitude, accept your the same and forget, and divert your pain to self made gains.

YOU are the key, you are ALL neo, the one. you disbelieve and it keeps you ignorant even further. If you seek, you seek to the end, despite any rejections or pains of a lost world.

THE REAL QUESTION IS..MANA (WHAT IS IT?)

Would you rather have veils on your women, allow violence and repression, and reckless oppressions as exist in religious law today, especially in america sadly. I for one do not like islamic rule, nor do i enjoy christian rule, nor tibeten nor any i enjoy everyone being free, not imposing but rather politely dialogue, because logic is defeated by violence 100% to 0.0
when that happens. i know any God out there would have said "here, enjoy" and left it at that. this place is a miracle. When we acknowledge the massive mystery and awe we see the God we seek inside. Then are fullfilled on a true fundamental level. without hencforth, a religious text of any kind.

Its hard to want something you know is truth, yet the world childishly rejects it for a thrill. A feeling. A desire?

When you know that there are demons in a dark forest hunting you, and have been for millenia, watching your numbers silently dwindle under genocide??

WELL HERES A SUPRISE:

Every culture, race and creed has likely experienced this pain.

VICTIMIZATION IS THE DEVIL.

"But wait whos known this longer than the jews?"

-well what have they been doing to piss the world off so much a man from mars might ask himself..

Now most of you would have some predisposed reaction to this, im not assuming anything, sorry if i dont make that clear always, and yes im not religious and get moody sometimes..is it my fault..nuh uh.

Killing is senslessness. If there was evil killing is it. To take without benefitting and returning is wrong. So killing is that indeed. And stems from people addicted to thought patterns of imagined words which when polarized lead them to react, and join a military force or end up in trouble in the world sadly.

The mind control and desire for it is psychotic in itself. Those who play in such territory are I believe hurting more themselves in the end. Pushing the psyche into regression more and more with each theft of life.

the darknesses out of war and politics can be cleansed easily if those who practice these dark arts of lies and trickery, cease and change 180 themselves into observance and pause then see and face truth about pain in themselves. And remain that way, for life, there own punishment. Your words and actions should edify each other seamlessly, unlike today there all garbled and twisted obvious lies..

If your in power, and intent on harm upon others I would hope one day stop meglomaniasizing themselves in large rooms, and go relax somewhere, let go of the false desires, they somewhere decide to act on. War, killing is not powwer, its cowardace and mental weakness. Any form of senslessness is this. Whether it be disguised in business or overt like war.

Judgement..judgement..hhm what day is it again??

[edit on 4-4-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 4-4-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What does the video say? I'm on dialup. Wish I knew what the Shah said.

I first learned of the Illuminati in the mid 60's. At that time, I found NOBODY besides my mentor and my mentor's group that had heard of them.

Unfortunately, it has become a catchall term that is applied to many things which are a part of the follower's of the ancient teachings beliefs; but, not the whole. It's currently debatable whether the Illuminati still exist or not; but, most say "not".

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
As I understand it, some Christians feel that they share some kind of spiritual bond with Jews, thus naively thinking this means they should support everything Israel does (You don't want to be labeled anti-semitic, do you?).
Anyone want to correct me on this sentiment?

The Old Testament. ....ever hear of that?!?!?!?!

Furthermore, ALL Christians, if their faith means anything to them at all, SHOULD feel a spiritual connection with Jews, for both the Biblical and Historical versions of Jesus were after all, Jewish.

It's not peer pressure, however there is an argument (not necessarily mine) that states Jews are the most opressed people (apart from women) throughout history.

Maybe time to give them a break?!?! It's not a popularist thing to hate anti-semetism or a trend picked up by GQ, you know!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Starred and flagged by the way - this is a very good find indeed!!!

Just goes to show how progressive so called "under-developed nations" can be when their leaders are a good thirty years ahead of the mainstream (that's us lot!)...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow, great find! I caught that interview first time around; it was extremely controversial at the time. There were a couple of oil embargos back during those days, when the major Arab oil producing nations were refusing to sell oil to us in the United States because of our support for Israel. The Persian Shah of Iran was during those times one of the few places we could turn too. The CIA had helped install the Shah’s father as the Iranian Monarch through a coup a couple decades before, and the Shah was very much America’s man. As you could see early in the interview how rankled the Shah was at the notion of the Persian Gulf being called the Gulf of Arabia. Persia is in Asia and not the Middle East and there are some intense rivalries because of that. In those days we didn’t even have the Alaskan Pipe Line up and running yet and there were times during the Arab boycotts against us that you could only get gas every other day, determined by whether the last digit of your car’s license plate was odd or even. Most stations restricted sales to 10 gallons, some only 5 gallons, and those were the days when American cars were big at rarely got more than 14 miles to the gallon. Lines for gas could be anywhere from a half hour to two hour waiting. To say the Shah and Iran were key and critical to America’s foreign policy of backing Israel would be an understatement. There were times with out the Shah and Iran our oil run infrastructure would have ground to a halt.

The CIA had a huge presence in Iran and the Savak, the Shah’s Secret Police were backed up by the CIA and became an intelligence and security agency that was notorious
for their brutality and human right’s violations. The Shah in other interviews candidly admitted that he could not and was powerless to control the Savak. In many ways the Shah was just a very well placed Puppet of the CIA as was his father, you might even consider him to be a virtual prisoner of the enterprise in a real way.

He would have certainly understood better than just about anyone, being so well placed, as a part of the American Empire at the time, exactly what role Israel, Zionists, and Jews would have played, especially in policy decisions regarding the Middle East. The Shah and Iran after all, at that time were key allies. America was so keen on keeping his reign perpetuated even after being once deposed by the revolutionary Islamic student movement sweeping Iran in opposition to the Shah’s and the Savak’s rule, we managed to reinstall him through military means briefly again until month’s later his position became untenable once more.

The Shah of Iran because of his Royal status and role, not to mention the power of publicly and to a certain extent financially controlling such vast oil wealth, would have definitely had him at a level in the world, where he would have pretty much not only known all there was to know, but who all there was to know.

As far as poor Huckfinn goes…wow, sounds like a very interesting story and entirely plausible, the majority of the Savak network is living in the United States of America and they do have a lot of money, and a lot of money invested in America. I sure would not want those residual elements of the Savak after me! Well unless it was to share a genuine Cuban Cigar, you can count on them for an exceptional smoke. Great dinner conversationalists too, lots of interesting stories to share.

Great find and post OP…gosh, I sure feel old now!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join